Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY.........

+18
BRIAN AKINA
moosehead
BigBoarKVH
SHANON KALAMA
Nanakuli Huntaz
PORKHUNGRY
kimo
SAVELLA BLOOD
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
REVOLUTION
Huntaz Of War
Hui-Laho-Nui
808Hunter
Babooze
wessider
Koa Boa
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
bobznjanz
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY......... Empty LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY.........

Post  bobznjanz Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:59 am

TOMORROW ME N BRADDA LANE GOIN BE UP WAIANAE ALONG WIT BRADDA RHINO AND HIS CREW SEARCHING FOR 1 OF OUR LOST COMRADES MY WISHES GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY HOPING TO FIND HIM MISSING IN WAIANAE VALLEY THATS WHERE WE WILL BE ANY GOOD BRADDAS WHO BE HUNTING IN THERE PLZ LOOK OUT FOR HIM THANKS.........

bobznjanz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY......... Empty Re: LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY.........

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:10 am

WASSUP GUYS HOPE THE BEST FOR PEDO BOY !!!!!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS FIND HIM....WILL BE UP THERE TOMORROW AFTER I TAKE CARE BUSINESS...CAUSE IF I WAS HURT OR LOST I WOULD REALLY HOPE MY FELLOW HUNTERS COME SEARCH FOR ME TOO !!!! MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO PEDO BOYS FAMILY AND WISH FOR HIS SAFE RETURN!!!! CYRUS KANAKAOLE
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY......... Empty Re: LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY.........

Post  Koa Boa Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 am

Howzit my braddas hope you guys find him safe and sound would be good too fo bus out da garmin and some collars that each guy can hold onto that way can make some good sweeps and check where get any open spots in da sweep. This way can keep one detailed map of areas searched and where still need to go....Just a suggestion.....Goodluck my braddas and my prayers go out to his Ohana.

Alohaz,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  wessider Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:18 am

hope bradda is ok,heard he been missing for ova a week or sumtin,hopefully you ok my bradda.trippin out wen i heard was him to jus met him couple weeks ago.good luck on the search gang he should prolly turn up soon waianae aint dat big.good luck.aloha

wessider
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:03 am

Any news on this Bradda?

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  808Hunter Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:57 am

Lots of help and still need help looking but they have not found him yet last I heard at 9:00 pm.

808Hunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hui-Laho-Nui Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 am

GOOD LUCK N STAY POSITIVE! ALOHA!
Hui-Laho-Nui
Hui-Laho-Nui
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:13 am

my wishes go out to his family sorry to hear about the bad news RIP pedo boy
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY......... Empty R.I.P PEDO BOY....

Post  REVOLUTION Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 am

FIRST OFF...I WOULD LIKE TO SEND MY CONDOLENCE'S TO HIS FAMILY FROM ME AND MY OHANA...ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SAY BEST WISH'S TO HIS LOVE ONE'S....SUCH A BAD ENDING TO SUCH A HUMBLE GUY,AND ONE HELL OF A HUNTA!!! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED "GOOD GUY"....AND SHOUT OUT TO ALL HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR THEIR TIME AND EFFORT...BIG MAHALO'S TO ALL THAT HELPED IN THE SEARCH...

RICKY,
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:23 am

WASSUP HAWAIIAN'S WE THE HUNTING COMMUNITY LOST A GREAT FRIEND AND GREAT HUNTAH..... WANT TO SEND MY CONDOLENCE TO THE KALAMA FAMILY !!!!!!! R.I.P MY BRADDA THOMAS "PEDO BOY" KALAMA !!!!!!!!!! MA YOU HUNT IN THE HEAVENS WITH THE ALMIGHTY ONE !!!!! CYRUS KANAKAOLE
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:08 am

Very sad to hear that we have lost 1 of our own...Thoughts n prayers goes out to his OHANA...We will be having a tourney dedicated to PEDO BOY.Keep you guys posted A.S.A.P. He will be missed but still be LOVED.

Alohazzzz*******TOMZ
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  SAVELLA BLOOD Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:14 am

i jus hope you guys find your guys fellow friend the best of luck to you huntahs from me gudluck bring that soldier home
SAVELLA BLOOD
SAVELLA BLOOD
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntaz Of War Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:23 am

SAVELLA BLOOD wrote:i jus hope you guys find your guys fellow friend the best of luck to you huntahs from me gudluck bring that soldier home

yah saddly he was found today.....RIP......PEDO BOI......
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY......... Empty R.I.P PEDO BOY

Post  kimo Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 am

"R.I.P PEDO BOY" OUR PRAYERS AND CONDOLENCES ARE WITH THE KALAMA OHANA. ALOHA DA MATEO'S
kimo
kimo
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY......... Empty PEDO BOY

Post  PORKHUNGRY Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:51 am

clown Bradda Pedz was 1 good bradda n 1 damn good HUNTAH. Would help any bradda in need trust me I know gave me plenty rides in n out KUMAI. Waianae waz his STUMPIN GROUNDZ he get some BOAZ unda his belt. R.I.P PEDO BOY TILL NEXT TIME ALOHA. Tommyboy dats how my bradda 1 MOA TRIBUTE 4 1 good bradda

ALOHA BUDDHA-HOUSE
PORKHUNGRY
PORKHUNGRY
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY......... Empty Pedo Boy

Post  Nanakuli Huntaz Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:19 am

( R.I.P Pedo Boy ) not going say bye cause i going see u again my bradda some day

Nanakuli Huntaz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  SHANON KALAMA Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:19 am

TO ALL DA BRADDAHS N SISTAHS THAT HELPED ME AND MY OHANA FIND MY BIG BROTHER THOMAS KALAMA JR. AKA PETO BOY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IN SEARCHING FOR HIM WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH THAT MEANS TO ME AND FAMILY

MAHALOS
SHANON KALAMA DA BABY BROTHER

SHANON KALAMA
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBoarKVH Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 am

Aloha Shannon. Our Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Aloha
BigBoarKVH
BigBoarKVH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOOKIN FOR FELLOW HUNTER PEDO BOY......... Empty BRADDA SHANNON......

Post  bobznjanz Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 am

WE ALAWAYS THERE TO HELP 1 GOOD BRADDAS FAMILY ME LANE N MY GIRL FREND JANTELL WAS HAPPY JUST TO BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY WE COULD SORRY TO BE THIS WAY THOUGH TAKE KEA BRADDA SHANZ.......

bobznjanz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Babooze Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:18 pm

My Condolences to the Kalama Ohana.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to the kalama family!!!!pedo boy no kill um all in the next world save some for me!!!!RIP my bruddah see you on the other side!!!!!
The Lunasco family
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:19 pm

MY HEART GOES OUT TO U......THE KALAMA OHANA
EH PEDO BOY !!!! SAVE SOME FO' US IN DA "BLUES".
"SOULJAHZ" NEVA SAY GOODBYE....C U L8Z BRADA.
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Last edited by STEADY RACKIN' on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  K KAINOA KENNELS Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:03 pm

CONDOLENCES OUT TO THE KALAMA OHANA,FROM THE KAINOA FAMILY.LONG LIVE THE THE VALLY HUNTA.MEET YOU AT THE CROSS OVA SOME DAY (KA,V,KA KAINOA).....R.I.P. PEDABOY

K KAINOA KENNELS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  bigboarhunta4life Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:26 pm

I would like to send my condolences out to the Kalama family and am sorry for your lost. I knew Peto-boy for a long time in fact we were classmates. I would bump into him alot in waianae valley and we would always talk story and share information about how the action was in certain parts of waianae valley. He was a humble soft spoken guy and I feel honored to have known him. Rest easy my braddah in that hog huntin heaven in the sky, and make sure you leave some hogs for me. Till we meet again my braddah alohaz and rest in peace.

Alohaz braddah Jose

bigboarhunta4life
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:18 am

May god be with you kalama family in this time of sorrow, theres nothing anyone can say that can take the pain of loosing a loved one. Pedo was a soft spoken man who was always smiling, HE loved hunting a much as any other hunter on this island and was content on just sitting down drinking beer and talking about hunting all day when he was over, Pedo would come over with Myron and we would breed dogs or just sit and laugh, I am grateful that I was able to hunt with pedo on numerous occasions, and if there something i do know hes hunting right now ,because heaven isnt a cloudy white area with angles and harps........Its a beuitiful Green valley loaded with game and dogs that dont get tired!.
Our prayers to you ;

THE BURNER FAMILY,

Hunter's Prayer

A hunter's life is filled with chases
Hidden places and endless graces.
The morning dew that shines anew
And the evening sun when the hunting's done.

Precious gifts for a hunter's heart
Special moments before they depart
A hunter's time, they call their own
Until the day they're all called home.

At heaven's gates where the trails all end
A hunter's heart is renewed again
The world above is like the world before
With all god's creatures they adored.

A hunter's gift for those who know
Is heaven's glory before they go
A hunter's heart knows no end
Because another hunt begins again.

HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next