Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnson's Telemetry! how to get battery changed???

3 posters

Go down

Johnson's Telemetry! how to get battery changed??? Empty Johnson's Telemetry! how to get battery changed???

Post  HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 pm

aloha my bradahhs, i have a few of the Johnson collars that the batteries need to be changed.. im trying to get in contact with them but they are currently closed due to bad weather.. but i was wondering if anyone has any experience sending collars to these guys to change the battery?
Mahalo
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Johnson's Telemetry! how to get battery changed??? Empty Re: Johnson's Telemetry! how to get battery changed???

Post  spoonmeet Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:59 am

I had 6 that I sent in back in 2006 still going strong. had to wait a few weeks to get them back. I think was like 50 a piece to change the battery plus shipping.just get in touch with them and go from there.

spoonmeet
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Johnson's Telemetry! how to get battery changed??? Empty Re: Johnson's Telemetry! how to get battery changed???

Post  HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:38 am

mahalo nui brah!
thanks for the ball park i was debating if i was going to buy new collars but 50 not bad. do you have any problems with these collars? im not sure wat they are capable of the guy i bought um from said they was gud but im on a 9 at 20yds. i noticed they arnt as popular as the intelo and wat not.
mahalo again!
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  trackingcollar Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:17 pm

10% off on all repairs right now at Johnson's Telemetry.
Send your equipment to:
Johnson's Telemetry
3355 SW 376 Road
El Dorado Springs, MO 64744
Be sure to include a note with a good daytime phone number and we will phone you with total charges when your equipment is ready to go. Should you wish to have an estimate first, let us know that in the note and we will be glad to call you with an estimate. There is NEVER any charge for an estimate.
THANKS!

trackingcollar
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down