Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bird bull

3 posters

Go down

bird bull Empty bird bull

Post  jjtonks Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:06 am

anyone runnin 1/2 pointer 1/2 bull? want to find out if anyone has had luck with this cross
jjtonks
jjtonks
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

bird bull Empty Re: bird bull

Post  ShannonChun Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Hows it, i have the pointer bull cross in my line but not 50/50 and dogs R good pig dogs but my uncle them run that bird/bull line and dogs r real good track and grab dogs pritty sure u would do good with that line thats one of the old sku crosses. Aloha
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  jjtonks Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:00 pm

sounds good mabee this type of dog will work good. i have a full pointer that im wanting to breed, i want to find either a bird bull or a catahoula bull to breed to her. i think i could get some ruff dogs with a good nose from this cross. if anyone out there has a bird bull or cat bull male that i could use as stud let me know. must be a dog that hunts. hit me up if you have something
jjtonks
jjtonks
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  seanboy Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:06 am

I hunted those 1/2 bird and half bull it was alright wasnt to my liking to me too much bird is not so great for pig hunting.... I also had 3/4 bull 1/4 bird and turned out to be one of the best dogs i owned... I think anything with 1/4 bird or less would be best from my experiances....some of the dogs i have now have a little of pointer in them maybe less than 1/8 but still have a excellent nose...wish u luck bro....
seanboy
seanboy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down