Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humane Society Thiefs

+2
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
DonG53
6 posters

Go down

Humane Society Thiefs Empty Humane Society Thiefs

Post  DonG53 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 am

I lost my dog in Kahuku last Thursday. Humane society was called by a homeowner who found my dog. Humane society removed both the cut collar and tracking collar from my dog. I know there are people working under cover in that place who is selling off collars to hunters. I just letting everybody know who buying stolen collars from people working at Humane society, That if i track my collar or find it on anyones Dog I going pop your Mutt. I get distinguished markings on my electronic device so even if you change the collar ill know it mines. Not to be a dick but i have had collars stolen in the past and found them on other hunters dogs! So like i said this is just a heads up that if i do run across my collar and its on someone's dog i Killing your Mutt and taking my collar back!!!

Shootz
DonG53
DonG53
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Humane Society Thiefs Empty Re: Humane Society Thiefs

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 am

Wassup hawaiian, not staring any drama here , but it is not the "INNOCENT DOG" fault that he has a collar that his "OWNER" stole from you .....so I and many other HUNTAHZ who love their DOGS would say take it back from them and find the guys that own that DOG and beat the holy crap out of him ...he was the one that stole it not the DOG....the DOG is just there to do what it loves and that is to HUNT PIG not STEAL another DOGS collar........so like i said NOT STARTING DRAMA just how iI and TRUE HUNTAHZ feel about people shoting INNOCENT DOGS ....so i hope you find the collars and the person that stealing it and beat the HOLY CRAP out of him and if you need help I would love to offer my hands to do it... CYRUS "MR ALMIGHTY" KANAKAOLE........E'AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  DonG53 Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:12 am

ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH wrote:Wassup hawaiian, not staring any drama here , but it is not the "INNOCENT DOG" fault that he has a collar that his "OWNER" stole from you .....so I and many other HUNTAHZ who love their DOGS would say take it back from them and find the guys that own that DOG and beat the holy crap out of him ...he was the one that stole it not the DOG....the DOG is just there to do what it loves and that is to HUNT PIG not STEAL another DOGS collar........so like i said NOT STARTING DRAMA just how iI and TRUE HUNTAHZ feel about people shoting INNOCENT DOGS ....so i hope you find the collars and the person that stealing it and beat the HOLY CRAP out of him and if you need help I would love to offer my hands to do it... CYRUS "MR ALMIGHTY" KANAKAOLE........E'AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Right on Cyrus,
Good point. I let you know if i find my collar. Let me know if you guys here or know of anyone working inside the Humane Doing some dumb shit like that. Aloha's
DonG53
DonG53
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz only Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:19 am

Whats up with wana be huntaz stealing collars just had mine stolen off my dogs neck last thurs -friday ,numba 12, like i said unreal,second collar stolen off my dogs neck,Kahana valley.remember its still sync to my reciever,and has engraving,so if any one buying collars, may wana check why collars are all defaced if any, yes dogs are innocent ,its the wana b, huntaz
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  DonG53 Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 am

Damn... I hunt Kahana alot to. I normally hunt the lower swamps. These guys is dirty and shame no can buy there own stuff. We work hard for ours i think they shud to! Fag Wana be's!!! Mines is a yellow collar, Marked 53 on it and quick track 035 is my collar number. If you guys hunting and can pick it up holla at me. I rewarding the return of my collar but most of all i like put those guys stealing collars on My RACK!!

Aloha's
Donz
DonG53
DonG53
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:24 am

HEARD ALOT OF Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad SHADDY S#!T Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad BEEN GOING DOWN AT DA POUND***WE GOTTA LOOK OUT 4 EACHOTHER CUZ U NEVA KNOW WHEN U GOING NEED HELP AND KARMA GOING BITE U STRAIGHT IN UR affraid affraid A$$ affraid affraid
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH wrote:Wassup hawaiian, not staring any drama here , but it is not the "INNOCENT DOG" fault that he has a collar that his "OWNER" stole from you .....so I and many other HUNTAHZ who love their DOGS would say take it back from them and find the guys that own that DOG and beat the holy crap out of him ...he was the one that stole it not the DOG....the DOG is just there to do what it loves and that is to HUNT PIG not STEAL another DOGS collar........so like i said NOT STARTING DRAMA just how iI and TRUE HUNTAHZ feel about people shoting INNOCENT DOGS ....so i hope you find the collars and the person that stealing it and beat the HOLY CRAP out of him and if you need help I would love to offer my hands to do it... CYRUS "MR ALMIGHTY" KANAKAOLE........E'AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ cheers cheers YOU CAN COUNT ME IN MR.ALMIGHTY cheers cheers ILL BE THERE Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
GOTTA GRAB MY MOUTH PIECE AND TEACH THESE GUYS A LESSON
Humane Society Thiefs 20090421064326_IMG_2050
NOT BLAMING ANYBODY 4 ANYTHING BUT ONCE YOU PROVEN GUILTY YOUR LESSON GOING BE LEARNED DA HARD WAY

ITS ALL GOOD MAI BRADDAHZ C GUYZ IN DEM HILLSALOHAZZZZ*****TOMZ
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:27 am

Yup my bradda sorry to hear about your collar thats just messed up bigtime! But yeah cannot blame da dog also the guy mighta bought um from da guy who stole um and neva know was one stolen collar now his dog is dead and he had nothing to do with stealing your property. Yeah all kine bad things happen when people start killing dogs. Just my opinion!

Sadly this is just getting more and more common nowadays along with dogs being stolen. But it isnt nothing new had collars and dogs stolen from us for years. Started with cut collars then telemetry and now GPS. Even found our collar on a dog while I was hunting Big Island Evil or Very Mad that collar was on our dog when we lost signal one day and never saw the dog again. Years later I find it on a dog we seen while hunting Big Island I JUS TRIP!!! Had many Collars taken through the years Fricken Scrubs.

One day dey time goin come Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Mad Mad Mad ! YEA! GOT TOO CATCH DIS KIND OF PEOPLE (DONKEYS).SAD TO HEAR BUT THIS KIND OF SHIT BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS EVEN MORE.NEVER ENDING THIS SHIT.
HOPE ONE DAY WE CATCH THIS BASTARDS IN DA ACT OR SOMETHING & YEAAAAAAAAH!!! AWWWWRYTE!!!... PEACE MY BRAHDAHS OVA & OUT

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I & I
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  DonG53 Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanx Hawaiians. No worry one day we going find these guys and if i find'em first ill be sure to give you all you Hawaiians a Piece a of the Pie!!!

Aloha's
Don G
DonG53
DonG53
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: