Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling 2 dogs

2 posters

Go down

Selling 2 dogs Empty Selling 2 dogs

Post  HYPA Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 am

IM selling two dogs, first 1 is an airdale/redbone female she is 2 years old shes just a help dog she hasnt caught me any hogs but she is always in the action grabs solid and not stupid ,dog back tracks, crosses river and dosnt fight, she just cant advance any more in my pack maybe she can with someone else. I have enough help dogs .this dog is from my lines but dont have the room and kennels are stuffed selling for 450$

Selling 2 dogs April_10

2nd dog is a pup hasnt been in the mountain!... is 11 months old she has only been outta the kennel in my yard........dog is RAW......dog is airdale german short hair bull this is a really hypa line and needs running but all my pups are ready to start and i dont feel like dealing with 6 pups in the mountain and this is one im willing to part with. dog on bottom rack. selling for 200$

Selling 2 dogs Patsy_10

will sell both for 500$ together .Only on oahu dont have time to run airport and ship dogs, Sorry outta islands if you guys get someone over here that can do all the running then thats fine. just make sure you have someone SEE the dog b4 buying. CHRIS 387-0988

THANKs FOR LOOKING
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Selling 2 dogs Empty Re: Selling 2 dogs

Post  maukadogs Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 am

wassup HYPA is that REBA"S sister nice 1 . that dawgs get the push . just gotta showum hogs they will turn on mine is . GOOD LUCK GOT DA LINE.

maukadogs
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Selling 2 dogs Empty Re: Selling 2 dogs

Post  HYPA Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Yea that's the same litter .......glad you like yours partner
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down