Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARVAID DEALER

Go down

PARVAID DEALER Empty PARVAID DEALER

Post  Koa Boa Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:27 am

Aloha Gang,

Just wanted to put this info out there for those of you who has pups or thinking of getting pups in the future. You can now get Parvaid here directly without the wait of ordering from the mainland. Hope this helps you guys out!

I have some good friends Chad and Keani who are now Parvaid Dealer's below is some info and link to thier Website:

What is Parvo?
Parvo is a viral disease that attacks the intestinal tract. It can be transmitted by direct contact or indirectly by contact with vomit, diarrhea, or any contaminated discharges from an infected dog. This virus can cause vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, depression, dehydration, high fever, and sudden death. Parvo is hard to kill and is shed in large numbers by infected dogs. Parvo is often fatal and it strikes suddenly and causes your pet to become extremely ill.

About Parvo Puppy Hawaii

Parvo Puppy Hawaii was established in 2008. It was created in hopes of helping the people of Hawaii with treatment for their Parvo infected pets. We offer Natural alternatives for Parvo treatment as well as many other illnesses.

I personally have used these products with outstanding results. In 2008 my puppy Zeus was infected with the Parvo virus at 4 months old. I took him to the VET at which time I was told he had a 50% chance of surviving, even with the costly treatments ($2700) they provide. Obviously I couldn't afford to pay this price and I asked if there was any other affordable treatments available. With disappointment I was given no other options. In tears, I left the office feeling hopeless, unable to save my puppy Zeus. Determined to find an answer, I went home and did some research. That is when I came across Parvaid and Vibactra Plus by Amber Technologies. I found the closest retailer and placed an order. They were able to ship it out immediately but it would take a couple of days being that they were located in California. In the mean time I was given an emergency tea recipe that sustained Zeus until the package arrived. Within two days of receiving the Parvaid and Vibactra Plus, he had made a full recovery.

Since then, Parvo Puppy Hawaii has strived to make these products readily available in the State of Hawaii without the long wait of shipping from the mainland. We know every minute counts when dealing with this deadly virus and try to accomidate our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the hopes of saving as many of Hawaii's Parvo Puppies as possible.

http://www.parvopuppyhawaii.com/

If you have any questions please feel free to give them a call or email.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Bradda Muns

Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down