Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk

+2
Hui-Laho-Nui
steady n' ready
6 posters

Go down

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk Empty Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk

Post  steady n' ready Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 am

Mahalo ke akua for blessing us with this nice boar with some chopz to place in this fundraiser tournament for the keikis to help keep the hawaiian language and cultural alive!!!

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk Puneolongesttuskkaiola
1st place longest tusk! .22 mag rifle

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk Puneolongesttuskjosh
my patnah
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk Empty Re: Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk

Post  Hui-Laho-Nui Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 am

Right on Kaiola!! YEEE!!! nice one hayn!!!! E ho'omau ka olelo hawai'i! ALOHA
Hui-Laho-Nui
Hui-Laho-Nui
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk Empty Re: Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Auryte! Nice one guys! Just got home from another wet one, Gotta shower and get some rest before gotta take the kids to school!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk Empty good job

Post  B.I.G. Boarz Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:44 pm

nice boar braddah kailoa...we went enter but we ran into some problems some of our dogs was is other peoples trucks good thing we had the garmin...we never catch though we was hitting screamas all day sickning...other then that good job hows the garmin i gave you he working out for you?

B.I.G. Boarz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  AWBALZ Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 pm

nice crankz hayn..
congrats on da 1st place..

AWBALZ
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk Empty MOE KA IHU O KA PUA'A!!!

Post  kumu Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Aloha E ke kanaka maoli. He kane pua'a maika'i loa ke nana aku. I kekahi mau niho pua'a. Maika'i kau hana!

'O au no me ka 'oia'i'o,

KUMU

kumu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk Empty mahalo

Post  steady n' ready Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:07 pm

B.I.G. Boarz wrote:nice boar braddah kailoa...we went enter but we ran into some problems some of our dogs was is other peoples trucks good thing we had the garmin...we never catch though we was hitting screamas all day sickning...other then that good job hows the garmin i gave you he working out for you?

mahalo mahalo mahalo guys, was a good hunt. caught 3 including this one, other two was screamas. and 4 hit but run away! caught this one like 9 something got out of the mountain by 1 and weighed in at 3. i believe their was 50 something entries and only 21 teams came in to the scale. thats alright tho all money went to a good cause. ho braddah miles the garmin still working cherry i still using um, only thing is i gotta scrape up some money for buy two more collars den be solid!!!
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Punanaleo o waimea tournament-longest tusk Empty GOOD JOB BRADDAH KAI

Post  B.I.G. Boarz Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:39 am

Main thing he going for you... if you need anything let me know i running the same unit as you...but i get some web sites they been selling eveything for less then anybody think cannot compare prices...other then that congrats good to see somebody in there... i was wondering if you wanted one dog cage from one guy in hilo? let me know thats my good friend i hook you up shoots...B.I.G. BUILT ALOHAS

B.I.G. Boarz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum