Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unnecessary barking...

2 posters

Go down

unnecessary barking... Empty unnecessary barking...

Post  steady n' ready Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:30 am

sup my braddahs just wanted some input, opinions or techniques anyone uses for unnecessary barking in your kennels. i dont keep my dogs where i live, but at a friends place, so its a lil harder for me to just go in the back or yell out the window to shut them up. im just trying to make sure their not too noisey before any complaints come...i was looking at the ultrasonic barking control units and was wondering how well these devices work? especially since it cant be sent towards the particular dog that barks with a kennel of 7. any cons on using this device? will it effect the dogs in the mountain from barking, or will they adapt to only the kennels to not bark? my ears are open for any opinions on this situation...mahalos, kaiola
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

unnecessary barking... Empty Re: unnecessary barking...

Post  YOUNG DOG Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:39 am

Sup kaiola u can use water bark control. U set it up in front your kennel. The system is set by da kennel and u hook it up to a sprinkler spinget and evrry time a dog bark it shoots towards the kennel. Chad cabana had it for a little while i can chek on dat for u if u like

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

unnecessary barking... Empty mahalos

Post  steady n' ready Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 am

sup kaimana, hows the hunting up dea? gotta come back down bigisland sometime and throw another hunt! yah how does that one run off of? my inlaw get one sprinkler system in his kennel connected to a valve that can be pulled by a string connected right to his bedroom window which is beside the kennel, work good. the only thing for me is im by my dogs only for like a hour a day to feed and exercise um. i going need something that works off of a sensor or something. im not too sure if their barking during the day, i just wanna prevent it from happening, but they do bark naturally when i come to feed them and let them out to run around.
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  YOUNG DOG Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:57 am

Ya it works off a sensor! U put da sensor by da kennel and everytime they bark the sptinkler shoots water a quick one and shuts off. Works good! But as of hunting tings is slow rite now focusing on da up and coming and pups! Da pups came out cherry! Ya i told josh we go hunt soon he said ya after tings settle dwn afta his wedding!

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  steady n' ready Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:09 am

ya was talkin to josh heard the pups came out cherry, some killer pups must be! well hope they work out for you, you get some nice dogs. as for josh yah i no like bother him right now to go hunt, his day is coming and gonna have to be a lil more commited, haha. but as for as the sprinkler system does it run off of batteries or electric outlet?
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  YOUNG DOG Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 am

Yada one i know of is electric but theirs prolly some battery operated ones out there

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  steady n' ready Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:46 am

ok, ill keep it in mind, mahalos
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  YOUNG DOG Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:57 am

Go wit da ultrsonic one then cuz dat one is battery operated

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum