Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dogz

+2
F.B.I
lockaz
6 posters

Go down

dogz Empty dogz

Post  lockaz Mon May 09, 2011 9:42 pm

moveing in 6 months to molokai so sellin all my dogz
first dog whippit /phero /am bull fast dog can track bout her for500 from kauai

2 dog lab staff grabz solid go out with dogz good help

3 rigback bull track and grab short range still gotta learn

4 whippit iresh terrier bull fast and can stop pigz short to middium range

5 my main dog she has a broken back leg buy it dont stop her from hunting she slamed me over 50 hogz she is 1/2 cattle1/2 red lab pm me your# and can tex pix dogz are on big island
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

dogz Empty Re: dogz

Post  F.B.I Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am

a less you no tired rip anybody off or what u buy dogs then sell um for more.get couple guys looking for you pick up your phone you homo.
you was suppose to move. then rip my friend them off and neva like give back da money cause you said your wife was pregnate.and would work things out.i went p.m you my number call me up clown you aint getting away with dis one dog napper.keola

F.B.I
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  I TRY Tue May 10, 2011 6:30 am

Wow FBI what this guy no good or what I was trying to buy some dogs from him should i or what ? Lmk thanks
F.B.I wrote:a less you no tired rip anybody off or what u buy dogs then sell um for more.get couple guys looking for you pick up your phone you homo.
you was suppose to move. then rip my friend them off and neva like give back da money cause you said your wife was pregnate.and would work things out.i went p.m you my number call me up clown you aint getting away with dis one dog napper.keola

I TRY
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  F.B.I Tue May 10, 2011 6:49 am

stay away from this guy hes a snake in the grass.he sell dogs that fight he buy stolen dogs an sellum after he no stolen.his name is all over hilo he said he moving to molokai long time ago heard he wen rip couple guys in oahu to.keola

F.B.I
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z Tue May 10, 2011 7:19 am

"Wow FBI what this guy no good or what I was trying to buy some dogs from him should i or what ? Lmk thanks"
"I Try" i put my best out for this guy i bought my main dog from him. it was the best $350 i ever spent dog has been lineing up pigs for me since the day i bought her!
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z Tue May 10, 2011 7:32 am

In fact here is a pic from this past saturday. and the three dogs in the first pic is three of the dogs that he is selling right now.
dogz P050711022
dogz P050711028
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  F.B.I Tue May 10, 2011 7:48 am

Kamaaina Hunting Supply wrote:"Wow FBI what this guy no good or what I was trying to buy some dogs from him should i or what ? Lmk thanks"
"I Try" i put my best out for this guy i bought my main dog from him. it was the best $350 i ever spent dog has been lineing up pigs for me since the day i bought her!

Consider your self lucky. Seen him stiff my friend then try call um an he say this n that but no give back the money. But you never know he might change his ways. Jus check out all his post on here an tell me what you think.keola

F.B.I
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Tue May 10, 2011 8:13 am

Eh keola wea da # talk is easy i no rip no 1 off do u no me ? cuz i neva hea of u till now tell your friend for do his own lipin soundz like u like make some truble and funny my phone still no ring so how i goin answer u is a clown guy no talk about some 1 when u dont no um your mom neva teach u dat
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Tue May 10, 2011 8:23 am

so what we goin do dis or what bra u like fight for your friend or just act tuff i m down to pound
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Tue May 10, 2011 8:35 am

sorry to all da good guyz out da for dis bs no need post to dis clown i dont no y im geting mad ova dis kind stuff alohaz thank koa
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z Tue May 10, 2011 8:52 am

all good hawaiian!! tomorrow da parvo haha
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
HUI MA UKA_ KOA'Z
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Tue May 10, 2011 9:46 am

to me dis guy is not from big island he his from oahu and use a name dat dont exist and just like make truble so he goin goin use a name like hookipa das from a beach on maui n when i find out who u are brada u goin be the talk of dis gotta hide behind a computer for get off like some perv so u better stop dis Bs while u still in good health
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Tue May 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Aloha's everybody we just have to remember that not only us Hunter's come into this forum to read what's going on with us! All I ask is if you have something to say to someone that you need to say, send him/her a pm or send him your phone# so you can chat like men. Click on the link below and join in on this forum!!!!!! MALAMA EACH OTHER!!!

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Tue May 10, 2011 6:51 pm

rhajah dat my brada dis not 1 drama forum Alohaz les ps still no number hahaha:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

dogz Empty easy tigahz

Post  steady n' ready Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Wherres the love? Haha. I kno les n bought dogs from him in the past. I still hav the sister to the black n white in the pic, dog has heart n hustles. I did have a dog that found me a few pigs before I got rid of it. The three legged dog in the pic (brown) he has had for a while n if yur a hunter y would u keep a dog if the dog actions? Ill stay away from going too deep in this post. But ill leave it to this guy les does slam some monstahs. Seen choke pics back in the days. Alohas to the hunters. Livee aloha. N hunt hard! Go get um
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  lockaz Tue May 10, 2011 11:16 pm

haha thankx kiola just soundz like 1 highschool bully no more friendz so he gotta make enemyz but its all good i no i slam hogz not babyz ha keep slaming da dozaz up your side alohaz kiola
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

dogz Empty All pau

Post  lockaz Wed May 11, 2011 1:08 am

talked to keola all cleared up rong guy so all good next time just pm me and no need dis kind dramaz alohaz guyz END of dis post !!!!;-)
lockaz
lockaz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  F.B.I Wed May 11, 2011 2:24 am

Sorry to braddah les wrong guy stupid me drop da gun an accuse him for nothing. I apologize to him and all da huntas who had to read my B.S keola

F.B.I
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down