Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric, You will be missed

Go down

Eric, You will be missed Empty Eric, You will be missed

Post  lionel haili Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:10 am

I will miss you as a friend and great hunting buddy. His knowledge for hunting was unreal. If I asked him something about hunting, most of the time he had an answer. He was a passionate hunter, but his family came first. There were times that we would go hunting and asked Eric to come. He would say, "I need to watch my kids." He would get all nuts, but he still got excited for you no matter what. He would say call me up when you get home or he would say I'll come over. At times I thought he was more excited than me when I shot a hog. It is an honor to have had a friend like Eric. I'm not much of one for words, and Eric would give me a hard time about sending him pics and writing a letter because I'm not a computer guy. Computers is not my forte, but hunting is. Eric is special to me and as Eric would say, "AUWE!" gang.
My deepest sympathies go out to Teresa and the kids and the Sawchuck family. God Bless!

Aloha,
Lionel
PHB

lionel haili
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum