Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System

5 posters

Go down

SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System Empty SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:56 pm

SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System Gundog_2157_95079540

ALOHA EVERYBODY THIS IS THE LATEST OF GPS DOG TRACKING SYSTEM OUT TODAY! YOU CAN READ THE REVIEW ON THIS SYSTEM ON THE LINK BELOW WHICH WAS A 2 YEAR REVIEW. I'M BRINGING IN A SYSTEM FOR MYSELF TO SEE HOW IT WILL WORK HERE IN HAWAII. BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A SPORTDOG TEC GPS SYSTEM PLEASE GIVE US A CALL WE HAVE JUST ADDED THIS ITEM TO OUR SUPPLY LIST WHICH IS GROWING EVERYDAY! THE PRICE FOR THE SYSTEM IS THE SAME AS THE PRICE IN THE LINK BELOW!! MAHALO NUI!!

http://www.gundogsupply.com/sportdog-tek-1-0lt-gps-tracking-ecollar.html
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System Empty Re: SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System

Post  moosehead Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 am

HOWZIT SHELDS!HOW THE LAULAU CAME OUT?MEAN THE REVIEWS ON THIS....LET ME KNOW ABOUT IT WHEN YOU TEST UM OUT.CALL ME WHEN YOU GO TEST UM I LIKE GO....ALOHAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............... Very Happy ...............................................TED
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System Empty Re: SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:02 am

WE GOING MAKE'UM THIS WEEKEND PARTNAH MAHALO'S FOR THE FISH!!! THE REVIEW PRETTY NUTS WE SEE HOW GOING WORK OUT OVER HERE. AND AS SOON AS I GET THE UNIT WE CAN GO AND TRY'UM OUT I'LL LET YOU KNOW FOR SURE!!!!! CATCH YOU ON THE NEXT ONE... SHELDON
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 am

HOWZIT SHELDZZZ BEEN WATCHING DA REVIEWS ON THIS BUGGAH MOSTLY GOOD 1S CAME OUT SO THIS MIGHT BE DA NEXT BEST THING BUT U KNOW HOW THIS GOES THE 1ST ONE ALWAYS HAS THE UPS AND DOWNS LIKE THE GARMIN DC20
BUT ALL N ALL LOOKS CHERRY.KEEP US UPDATED HAYN
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED THE SAME TIME AS THE GARMIN ASTRO 320
WHICH IS FULL OF NEW FEATURES BUT GUARRANZ GET THE DOWNSIDE 2
ILL BE KEEPING YOU GUYS UPDATED ON DIS 1.
SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System Astro3201
ALOHAZZZ**BRADDAH TOMZ**

**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:48 am

RAJAH BROS!!! WE GOT A COUPLE DOZEN OF 320's ON PRE-ORDER ALSO WE HAVE ABOUT 20 SOLD!!!! Wink BUT WE'LL KEEP YA POSTED ON THE OUT COME FOR BOTH OF THE SYSTEM'S ALOHA..................SHELDON,
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 am

HUI MA UKA_SHELD'Z wrote:RAJAH BROS!!! WE GOT A COUPLE DOZEN OF 320's ON PRE-ORDER ALSO WE HAVE ABOUT 20 SOLD!!!! Wink BUT WE'LL KEEP YA POSTED ON THE OUT COME FOR BOTH OF THE SYSTEM'S ALOHA..................SHELDON,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
20 SOLD affraid affraid AU'READY THATS GOOD. HOPEFULLY MINE COME IN B4 DA WEEKEND.BEST BELIVE THAT BUGGAH GOING HUNTING THIS WEEKEND BUT THE ASTRO 220 GOING 2.LMK WHO GOT UM SO WE CAN HELP OUT EACHOTHER WITH THE TECHNICAL MAP STUFF AND THE SUBSCRIPTION. I GOT 2 KNOW 1 OF THE 20 LUCKY GUYZ.WE CAN EVEN LINK UM JUS IN CASE S*!T HAPPENZ

ALOHAZZZ**BRADDAH TOMZ
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 pm

RITE ON TOMZ! AS FAR AS THE MAPPING STUFF FROM WHAT I READ YOU CAN USE THE SAME TOPO MAPS AND THAT NEW ONE THE BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY. BUT FOR ALL MY TECH STUFF I KINDA JUST CALL BROS MUNS! HE'S KINDA MY GO TO GUY WHEN IT COMES TO TRACKING SYSTEMS GPS OR TELEMETRY!!! Neutral SORRY MUNS NOW YOUR PHONE MIGHT LITERALLY BLOW UP!!! lol! BUT TAKE CARES AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING I'LL BE CALLING SOON!! CATCH YA ON THE NEXT ONE ALOHAS.... SHELDON,
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System Empty Astro 320

Post  RustyKnife Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Whats good huntaz!!

I wanted to mention a few things that ive been told about the Astro 320 from some close friends back home. My good buddies back in the mainland are the sister owners to my kennel back in NC specializing in Eastern North Carolina's Premier upland game bird hunting breeding quality German Shorthaird Pointers. My friend the owner/operator of 'Rusty Guns Kennel' who is a field tester for multiple companies including Garmin, has mentioned that the Astro 320 is not far of technological advancement from the Astro 220. You know as a hunter myself i make sure i do my 'homework' before making a big purchase wether it is purchasing a dog or a piece of equipment. I asked specific questions of operation if its even close to the original Astro 220. He stated that out of 12 brand new devices he had operated, 11 of them continued to throw up interference messages as the Astro 220 is notorious for. He also stated that the range isnt any different as the Astro 220 and that the only positive feed back that he's gotten back is that the collars (DC 40) and the Astro 320 seem to make a faster satellite connection. Aside from the new feature "birds eye view" of satellite imagery, purchasing satellite images can range over $100 extra depending on the area. Another big complaint was that the continuous useage of aftermarket upgrades to improve the dog tracking capabilities to help enhance range/connection. Tomz you said it mai braddah, this is the first of the newest kine, all sorts of things on dis buggah are gonna be up and down being the first one out.

I personally gonna hold what i got for a minute and sit back and see if anything changes. The original DC 40 had 3 recalls within the first 6 months, we'll see what happens with the 320.

hope that helps yall out

Alohas

Doc
RustyKnife
RustyKnife
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:49 pm

I usually stay outta these things anymore due to stuff in da past but would like to add a note here if I may.

Doc, Mahalo for that and its good to have others out there doing thier homework so to speak.

BUT, if you look back its what has been said from the beginning meaning that instead of improving what the end user wants its what they want. Garmin even said that the upgrade is a direct result of listening to the end users REALLY??? I do know for a FACT that the DC 30 was a direct result but after that idk what happened. If anyone knows anything about how these things work then you will realize WHY the interference happens!!! Its not an issue with the device its a little more complicated then that but people who dont know WHY ITS DOING THAT...Blame the device, WHY? Because THEY DONT KNOW HOW IT WORKS!!! But like you said there is always things that come up and for me I try it MYSELF so I have a better understanding of whats going on. You are right though the 320 offers nothing much over the 220 aside from the new map imagery which is pretty much like GOOGLE EARTH. I have a close friend that does this for a living and have spoken with him about this in depth When the units first came out years ago. and finally last year garmin made the move to incorporate this kind of map software. But this cost a fee and like anything else EACH INDIVIDUAL needs to decide whether its the best for them. Another thing like you mentiioned is that the imagery cost fluctuates and here in Hawaii a lot of the mountain areas arent high or highest Resolution, which may or may not make a difference to those who wanna use it. At any rate .5 or half a meter resolution is REALLY HIGH RESOLUTION! Ive seen imagery with this scale of resolution and its pretty nuts. And you are right the new 320 seems to be thier attempt at getting the 40 to be what it aint. Mahalo Again for bringing forth info that all can benefit from, hopefully nobody call or PM you an tell you no make like you know everything like they did me Laughing Laughing Laughing I always only tryin fo help out da braddaz!!!

Have a good one!

Oh yeah anybody like one SportDOG TEK GPS with 2 collars HALF PRICE let me know I show you how use um if you not too sure!!!

Alohaz,

Bradda Muns

Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

SportDOG TEK 1.0 LT GPS + Ecollar System Empty THANK YOU MUNS & DOC!!!!!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:37 am

SUP MUNS!! I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP AND INFORMATION YOU GIVEN ME WHEN I HAD CALLED YOU FOR!! YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW EVERYTHING ON TRACKING SYSTEMS, BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW A WHOLE LOT ABOUT TRACKING SYSTEMS IN GENERAL. EVERY TIME I HAD A QUESTION ON ANY SYSTEM FROM MY CUSTOMERS THAT I COULD'NT ANSWER MYSELF I WOULD ALWAYS CALL YOU FIRST WHICH YOU ALWAYS HAD THE ANSWERS FOR Very Happy. YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES CAN'T SATISFY EVERYONE.... .MAHALO NUI MUNS AND DOC FOR YOUR SHARING YOUR MANA'O!!!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down