Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting tournament in memory for Eric

3 posters

Go down

Hunting tournament in memory for Eric Empty Hunting tournament in memory for Eric

Post  huntaz only Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Chad and I are plannining a fundraiser (hunting tournament)for my sister Theresa, in memory of my brother inlaw Eric.in march. more details soon .Once again thanks every one for all your help and support .Brad 306-6538 ps I,m also open to ideas to make this a fun and fair tournament.I also plan on filming and making this the last Hawaiisportsman film.
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Hunting tournament in memory for Eric Empty Re: Hunting tournament in memory for Eric

Post  Turkey Joe Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:51 pm

What time in March? I'd be glad to help. I'm gonna be on the Big Island from about Mar. 15th to 20th.
Turkey Joe
Turkey Joe
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Hunting tournament in memory for Eric Empty Re: Hunting tournament in memory for Eric

Post  huntaz only Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:51 am

tournament march 28. thanks also yes this will be the last filming for Hawaii sportsman which will include the tournament and highlights of where it all began.
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CHAD CABANA Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:46 pm

ENTRY FORMS can be downloaded at www.haynhogdogs.com
CHAD CABANA
CHAD CABANA
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

http://www.haynhogdogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down