Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOST DOGS!!!

Go down

LOST DOGS!!! Empty LOST DOGS!!!

Post  huntachad Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 am

Anybody lost two dogs up kahaku?? I went diving today at turtle bay today and on the way back saw two dogs on the farm side of the road, dogs are really friendly!!!! Stopped on the side to call them but before I called they were already running across the street as if they were my own. One was a greyish airdale looking type dog. Body of dog looked like he was shaved. And the second dog was a nice red hound/bull looking dog. Both dogs had no collars and no tattoos in the ear. Sorry... Wanted to bring them home but just had no room being that I already have 11 dogs of my own, plus I had all the dive gear in my truck. If this is your dog or you know who owns them they was last seen hanging out at lane letter "O" on the farm side of the road. They looked like they were somebody's hunting dogs and looked to be pups maybe around or just under a year old. Any questions feel free to call me 688-6939.... Aloha - Chad

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum