Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zimecterin Gold

Go down

Zimecterin Gold Empty Zimecterin Gold

Post  KVB Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Tapeworms have been around for a long time. Before you and I were ever born. You can't tell by the shape of your dog's head if he's got them but you can see that nasty little son of a gun on your dog's "number two" every now and then. I use regular Ivomec year round to prevent heartwoms and all other worms except tapeworm, and have used Zimecterin Gold ever since an old friend of mine told me about it. I used Droncit before to get a dog cleaned out, but when dealing with more than a handful of dogs the Zimecterin Gold is the way to go. For the longest time, I had to go to Land O Lakes down in Barber's Point or to Feed Trough in Waialua or Feed and Farm down on the West Side. I was out in Waimanalo getting some supplements and Cut Heal and Corona for the dogs when I saw that they had some at Waimanalo Feed Supply. Which is good, because they didn't used to have it. You shouldn't go overboard with this stuff. Less than a squirt of toothpaste that you would normally use to clean your grill will do the trick. Reports are out that dogs have died using this stuff. It may have something to do with Ivermectin thats in it. Border collies for some reason or another are said to be allergic to Ivermectin or Ivomec as a lot of us know it as.

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum