Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's up with the bull s**t

+3
hayn/auzzi
DonG53
Chevy
7 posters

Go down

what's up with the bull s**t Empty what's up with the bull s**t

Post  Chevy Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:04 am

What's Up with everyone thinking they own the mountains come on wake up if you no can show me the papers you own it then shut the fuck up.

Chevy
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

what's up with the bull s**t Empty Re: what's up with the bull s**t

Post  DonG53 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 am

Wow Hawaiian that's some words. Get plenty huntahz think they own or have right certain places on the mountain. The truth is it's open for everyone but remember that get old timers hunt these grounds before we did and it's about respect when you come across another party! Some get access to places others don't. Some hunt those grounds for years. Earn your stripes make some friends. Get plenty pig for everybody. Hunt safe cuzn. " either your dogs got it or they don't. Make no bullshit saying your dogs when hit and we intercept! " safe hunting Hawaiian!
DonG53
DonG53
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chevy Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:54 am

It's not about earning strips I talking about when you in the mountain first and the persons come behind you and bump into you and tell what you doing in there mountain and it's state land come on you talk about respect thats no respect and I hunted this place for the last 26 years and never seen them before so my point is we all like hunt have respect for the other person.

Chevy
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  DonG53 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:28 am

Eh rajah Hawaiian. Your post wasnt clear but no need get mad. GET EVEN. hunt harder then them pull more pigs then them smile be happy! Simple solution keep hunting'em no mattah the outcome. First or second if you in the right place at the right time the pig is yours! Aaaaaaaaaaaalooohaaasss!!
DonG53
DonG53
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

what's up with the bull s**t Empty re: [No title]

Post  hayn/auzzi Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 pm

I agree with you chevy. I jus hope you told them that when you had the chance. Stand up for yourself and every body so guys like that know that they cannot act like that because nobodies gonna take that shit! Jus hopefully things don't get so bad that we start loosing hunting our privileges because of altercations in the mountain. That how all our other privileges get taken away people acting stupid.You gotta camp down town in line to get a camping permit jus to go camping, no drinking at the Sand bar. What next? No hunting because people like act stupid?! If somebody's in the area before you, move on!

hayn/auzzi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  AINA PROVIDE Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 pm

I feel you on this one chevy!!!..RESPECT is the main thing...bumping into ada huntaz, it happens every once in a while for all da huntaz on dis island. and it happens to us often.thas y I felt like repling to this topic..But to see da other guys crying saying thats there mountain!!! tell um pump da brakes on da toyota!!..theres a big boar in EVERYMOUNTAIN and wen ther old enough to be our fada crying/grumbling us young boys jus laugh, funny to see dem stressin and crying boohoo jus to catch one pig! Lol we jus Letum go infront kuz its jus simple aloha and respect to da old timers that hunt so we jus tro um da shaka and go da ada side.. but it cant always be like that..even if they are old timers.. need to know first come first serve basis..i hope the other guys that ran into you get da message.. jah bless. Aloha
,collaboration
AINA PROVIDE
AINA PROVIDE
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:24 am

So lemme ask if someone came up behind you (anyone reading this) while hunting and could produce "papers", What would you do?

just curious?
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  tm96785 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 am

Koa Boa wrote:So lemme ask if someone came up behind you (anyone reading this) while hunting and could produce "papers", What would you do?

just curious?

make freinds always good fo have freinds with private huntin grounds.

tm96785
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 am

Koa Boa wrote:So lemme ask if someone came up behind you (anyone reading this) while hunting and could produce "papers", What would you do?

just curious?
FOR ONE I WOULD'NT PUT MYSELF IN THAT SITUATION AND WHAT IS OUR SPORT COMING TOO!!!!!BEEN THINKING LONG AND HARD ABOUT HANGING UP THE KORKERS AND CALLING IT QUITS ALREADY.THIS KINDA STUFF JUST MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I'VE BEEN HUNTING ALL MY LIFE AND WAS ALWAYS THOUGHT THE HUNTERS ETHICS...RESPECT!!!!!!!IS THE MAIN THING.MUNS REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.IF WE EVER GOT OUT OF LINE OR DISRESPECTED ANOTHER HUNTER WE WOULD GET CRACKS JUST LIKE THE DOGS....REMEMBER HUNTING SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALOHA........TED LUNASCO
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chevy Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:22 am

Ya braddas I said what had to be said and move on I not in the mountains for make trouble I just like hunt like every one else been hunting from small kid and love the sport and Muns I wouldn't go there.aloha n stay humble.

Chevy
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down