Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost dog???

5 posters

Go down

Lost dog??? Empty Lost dog???

Post  ShannonChun Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 am

posting for my uncle !!! he lost one brindle bitch at kalawao 3weeks ago on a sunday pitbull looking with some scars on her what happend was the dog came back 2 the shirt cuz my uncle is good friend with the lady that lives right on the turn and she sead that the dog was there and one other hunter pulled up and sead he going take um in2 the pound but he never did cuz my uncle went there for every day even 2 day sunday jul31 so who ever you r my uncle like his dog back sorry no more one pic but if anyone knows anything my number is 853-8419 aloha
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Lost dog??? Empty Re: Lost dog???

Post  ShannonChun Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 am

bradda zack thanks for calling me up but my uncle when check and that wasnt her. She was last seen when one other hunter when roll up and take um so someone get her if any info give me one call.
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Lost dog??? Empty lost dog

Post  huntachad Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 am

Eh Shannon was talking with Ande about the situation. If the neighbor seen the hunta take the dog maybe posting a description of the truck might help narrow things down. Unreal that get those out there taking someone else's dog so they themselves can catch pig. I hope and pray that I am wrong in that whoever get the dog taking care of the dog until the owner is found. But what is the likelihood of that?? Very slim. Let me know if I can help in any way.

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  bodaciouspack'smama Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 am

SHANNON THIS IS AUNTY! YOU ARE TOO COOL. THANKS FOR PUTTING THE WORD OUT THERE. I FINALLY GOT A PIC OF HER SO.. HERE YOU GO GUYS...

Lost dog??? Titi13
bodaciouspack'smama
bodaciouspack'smama
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  REVOLUTION Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 am

Hope you find dat dog dat belong's 2 IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER!!!
REVOLUTION
REVOLUTION
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  JOSH KUHNS Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Howzit shannon tell him keep looking at da pound last time dey had my friends dog for two weeks and he went everyday he went in and look too for some reason that last day he went they had um and was trying for make him pay for the weeks was there when they was saying the dog wasnt there the dog was there but probaly in the back tell him walk all the way in.aloha its worth the try.josh
JOSH KUHNS
JOSH KUHNS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonChun Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:20 am

Thanks jost yea he been doing that but i could almost garrentee the guy that when take um still get um and thats messed up cuz shes one real good dog but thanks again and choke eyes on the look out for her so if your cought hunting her going have problems. Aloha
ShannonChun
ShannonChun
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  JOSH KUHNS Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 am

Not a problem keep an eye out hope we get um bak
JOSH KUHNS
JOSH KUHNS
big daddy boar
big daddy boar