Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U KNOW U 1 HUNTA WHEN OR IF!!!!!!!

+23
tm96785
HYPA
NEVERslackin'ALWAYZpackin
CAVE CANEM
BADBOARHUNTAZ
ShannonChun
maili
BRIAN AKINA
whitekennel
REVOLUTION
hayn/auzzi
MANOA HOG HUNTAH
Koa Boa
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
JYD
BIG G
D-LINE
huntachad
BigBoarKVH
spoonmeet
MAUKAKANE1
huntaz only
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

U KNOW U 1 HUNTA WHEN OR IF!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: U KNOW U 1 HUNTA WHEN OR IF!!!!!!!

Post  BADBOARHUNTAZ Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:25 am

you no u 1 hunta when u can catch da pig with da dogs pack um out yourself without calling for help skin n debone da pig when u get home.den throw da thrash or opala da pig skin like dat away den feed da dogs ,wash da dog collars wash da truck watevas all by yourself den you 1 hunta in my books ada den datr u not 1 hunta u 1 wana b hunta you know who u r . act like u guys did dis did dat did shit das why hard bum bye you learn

BADBOARHUNTAZ
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

U KNOW U 1 HUNTA WHEN OR IF!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: U KNOW U 1 HUNTA WHEN OR IF!!!!!!!

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm

badboarhuntaz wrote:you no u 1 hunta when u can catch da pig with da dogs pack um out yourself without calling for help skin n debone da pig when u get home.den throw da thrash or opala da pig skin like dat away den feed da dogs ,wash da dog collars wash da truck watevas all by yourself den you 1 hunta in my books ada den datr u not 1 hunta u 1 wana b hunta you know who u r . act like u guys did dis did dat did shit das why hard bum bye you learn

^^^^^^^^E-Z TIGAH 1ST POST AN SNAPPING ALREADY
I BEEN THERE DONE THAT BUT JUS CUZ U GO BY YOUSRELF NO MAKE U 1 HUNTAH JUS CUZ U CATCH PUA'A NO MAKE U 1 HUNTAH.WE GOTTA TAKE DA NEXT GENERATION AN SHOW UM DA ROPES THIS TOPIC WAS MADE ALL IN GOOD FUN TIMES AN PAST EXPIERENCES.
**HUNTAZ UNITED NOT DIVIDED** BRADDAH TOMZ
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 pm

badboarhuntaz wrote:you no u 1 hunta when u can catch da pig with da dogs pack um out yourself without calling for help skin n debone da pig when u get home.den throw da thrash or opala da pig skin like dat away den feed da dogs ,wash da dog collars wash da truck watevas all by yourself den you 1 hunta in my books ada den datr u not 1 hunta u 1 wana b hunta you know who u r . act like u guys did dis did dat did shit das why hard bum bye you learn

I gotta wash my truck 2? That is all natural camo and I only going mud um again in couple days! Laughing

If/When....
You go to service your vehicle and they ask you to remove your dog rack before bringing um in for service!
Driving down the highway you see the lone billy standing in the lava fields or smell the boar on the other side of the guardrail as you pass.
Driving down that same highway behind a Robert Hawaii bus you see a herd cross in front of the bus and a billy get cleaned so you turn around to finish the goat off and move it off the road.
You know you got a great shot on the animal but the sun went down so we're trailing in the dark!
Anybody brought flashlight/ Toilet paper/ Knife/ Rope?
You reach the dogs, Take off your pack and then " a little ways" down the trail. Where I left my pack?
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  NEVERslackin'ALWAYZpackin Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 pm

wen the dogs is bahkin all night, and u sleeping/listening having a good dream thats its a big boa thay bahkin! wen every one else yellin SHADAHPP!!!!! hahaha or u rather be in the mauntains with your dogs then at the beach or home with frenz!!! rather hear the dogs bahkin' then watch T.V. or sit on the computer! hahaha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  NEVERslackin'ALWAYZpackin Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:09 pm

**BRADDAH TOMZ** wrote:DATZ SUM FUNNY 1S SPOONMEET.

U TIRED OF EATING VIENNA,SARDIENS,AN 7-11 FOOD AN NO 4 GET DA M.R.E

U CHECKING THIS SITE EVERY 5 MINS AND NO LOG IN OR TALKING BEHIND DA COMP OR CALL UP UR PARTNAH AN TELL UM U SEEN WHAT DA KINE WEN WRIT
E.
hahaha cheee! thats a good1.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:17 pm

WHEN U HAVE A 1/2 AN HOUR CONVERSATION WITH UR BULL CUZ DA ADDAH DOGS STAY SEARCHING TELL UR BULL ALL UR PROBLEMS OR DRAMAZ AN HE JUS LISTEN AN WAG HIS TAIL.
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Mud & Blood are real colors.
Just reach back to the truck and your kids tell you "Dad, You have ticks!"
You realize the people around you change the subject alot cause you only talk bout hunting and dogs!
You whistle to call in your children!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:22 am

You know your a blue mountain hunter when you have used a dog as a blanket!

HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz only Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 am

and use da other dog for one pillow
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:00 am

Hunting with your cousin and uncle 1 of the dogs get couple pukas so you look at your cousin and say " I get tampons in my pack if you need" and he responds "It's 1 boy dog!"
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  NEVERslackin'ALWAYZpackin Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:35 am

bahahaha. good timez!!! some of the best memoryz of your life! good times and bad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:33 am

WEN U CAN CALL DOG BETTAH DEN DA 1ST PLACE FALSETTO WINNAH N UR WIFE SINGING KARAOKE lol! HEEEEEEAAAAAA BOOOOYYYYYYYYY HEA GURLLLLLLLLLLLL affraid affraid
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:54 am

When you sneak the pillow cases of the pillows wile your wife is still sleeping so you can have meat bags........true story

When you have duct taped a blister so you can make it to the truck.

When you grumble at home cuz only get Vienna sausage. And sardines for eat. Then grumble in the mountain if NOMO Vienna sausage and sardines

HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  tm96785 Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:42 am

hayn/auzzi wrote:When you get hard time get up to go to work at 7am but 4am Saturday morning you geered up, all the dogs is collared up and you walking in!

as on good one right there.bra aint that the truth. hahahah.....

tm96785
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  SAVELLA BLOOD Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm

i like this one run into this roblem au the time in the mountain cant help it the animals picked up sumtin on there radars
SAVELLA BLOOD
SAVELLA BLOOD
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 pm

when you get tired or right about to go sleep you tell everybody that you goin hit mattress flats and pillow gulch. Sleep

Everytime the neighborhood dogs start barking, you say "THEY GETT'UM!" or "HO STEADY BARK!"

When you get frustrated you start asking the dogs, "where the pigs?" like they goin answer lol! scratch

When you take all your rubbish out with you and throw it in the rubbish can! Suspect

When you get in the hills with the boys and everybody no like go home until you catch Twisted Evil

When you get mad or frustrated with life you load up the dogs and hit the hills, even if jus for couple hours. Just to clear your head. Cool

When you love your dogs like thats your kids.

When you walk up one crazy hill, you call'um burn bearing hill after that. affraid

Curtis

hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

U KNOW U 1 HUNTA WHEN OR IF!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty YOU KNOW U ONE HUNTA.......

Post  trackandgrab Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 pm

When your knife leg stay pilai, so swollen you no can put shoes, no can go work and gotta walk with one cane but you still take your crew and dogs ma uka. Sit in one folding chair on the ridge by the truck, ice my injury, watch my crew until they are out of sight, keep one walkie talkie for yourself, call and tell them you hear bark and do this for 5 hours till they come back to the truck. Then, take your friend's dog that he lost up there back to him because the dog had follow your crew back to the truck!! Then go home feed dogs er'ting and stay all happy because you went hunt even though you was only sitting on one chair by the truck the whole time with one walkie talkie, umbrella for the rain and one cooler of snacks.

I DID THIS YESTERDAY!! I going xray my leg/feet today and I planning fo go ma uka and sit in my chair again tomorrow while the boys run da dogs. This time I taking more snacks!!! I tinking of taking one box donuts and one cooler with milk!!!

trackandgrab
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.dantonnaone.com

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz only Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 am

how about the cowboy action, all rash between da legs,but have no choice but take it like a man cause u still miles from da, truck, but wait it does,nt stop there when u reach home, u still gotto peel ur beb,s of ur balls,spread eagle in front da fan,baby powder, wooo flash back, but next week hopping down da bunny trail doing it albino albino again
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel_Peterson Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:00 pm

ShannonChun wrote:When you stay at the club and you trying for dodge one gernade and you just tell um bra i got 2 go feed my dogs i got to go!!!!!!
U tell your friend yea I
L go outb tonight but gotta be home by 4 cause I'm going hunting at 5 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

U KNOW U 1 HUNTA WHEN OR IF!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty u know u 1 hunta wen

Post  BADBOARHUNTAZ Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:17 pm

U KNOW U ONE HUNTA WHEN YOU STAY DRIVING OR RIDING SHOT GUN MINDING YOUR OWN BUISNESSS DEN YOU HERE '' BOA BOA'' ''WERE WERE'' ''RIGHT DEA'''' WEA'' DEN ONE POLICE OFFICER APPEARS '' DEA DA BOA'' LOL BLUE N WHITE YOUNG BOA SOLO BIKE SMOKE JOB BOA WORKING ON DA STREETS TERRITORYAL BOA LOL Very Happy

BADBOARHUNTAZ
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2