Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Hunters Beware

4 posters

Go down

All Hunters Beware Empty All Hunters Beware

Post  hunters6262 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:19 am

This message is to warn hunters about Kai Pahukoa the President of Mauka to Makai hunting club .Fellow hunters what you are going to read is FACTS NO B.S.Several hunting tournament held by kai and entered by kai is a fact he was cheating and stealing farm raised pigs,trapped pigs to weigh in for the tournaments.Mr danny Rocha gave kai several of those pigs to eat not enter in a hunting tournament.One commerical sow Kai kill he stole from danny rocha pasture with a tag in the ear #23 Kai dropped off friends to shoot and enter it in a tournament. This sow he stole from Mr Rocha is being prosecuted here in Hilo with several witnesses testifying thatd helped Kai steal the pig,on going.Check out Kai again stealing sheep from his neighbor Craigslist Hawaii 7/26/11.A lady in gledwood, hilo is asking people to come forward for help ,several people coming forward,criminal case on going.Kai if you would have been a man and done the right thing and made it right before you left Hilo to Maui u could have saved yourself alot of trouble,instead you choose to be a coward and ran away,lost all respect for you,we all done things we ashamed of be a man.Hunters hate to post this crap BUT BUT better Hunters know what time it is before he cheat you.

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

All Hunters Beware Empty Re: All Hunters Beware

Post  STEINLAGER Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 am

I don't believe everything i hear from ear to ear or believe everything i read because everyone has their own opinion. I do believe what i see and feel in my heart, Kai is like one bruddah to us and others. Kai is one good person with plenty aloha and don't deserve to be displayed on the internet as a bad person. Instead of wasting all that energy dragging somebody's name through the dirt GO HUNT!!!

STEINLAGER

STEINLAGER
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

All Hunters Beware Empty read it good before u put your two cents in

Post  hunters6262 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 am

Its facts no b.s. I know kai 25 years,ask him straight up he knows tell him who put this on the forum,joe griffiths ask n see when he knows it me setting his ass straight. U like talk story call me up 808-687-0966 dummy

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  KVB Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 am

If everyone was to look at this very moment who the newest member on this forum is, it's STEINLAGER (joined August 9, 2011). I'm wondering if STEINLAGER just happened to register just now, just to have his say? Could be. I don't know. Bad things happen when good men don't do anything. I don't know jack about whats going on or what went down. And really, its none of my business. But, sometimes the wind blows your hat off so that the world can see the shape your heads in.

As far as it not being my business, well, if its true then its everyone's business. Because turning your head away, don't mean your nose can't smell it. We have problems over here with guys that don't hunt but set up snare traps up the ying-yang. Three of my dogs caught hung up in these snare traps and almost lost their back legs. We didn't have tracking collars on them, and it was dead middle of a very hot summer. Those dogs would have died of thirst if we weren't so damn devoted to our dogs that we freaken spent a lot of effort in finding them. Now, I understand the problems gotten worse. They're putting up these stupid snare traps all over and all of the braddahs that run dogs are talking about doing something about it.

I've known Joe since the early eighties. He has never done me wrong. I can't say anything about the guy he is mentioning. But from what I read there is some sort of ongoing investigation going on.

You're right, I don't like to see lies on the internet myself, but I sure love seeing the truth.

I wish this sort of thing didn't happen. We had similar troubles with pigs being stolen over here and entered and won tournaments too. I was there at a pig hunter's meeting where it got real loud and ugly, with people speaking their mana'o. All I know is that hunters everywhere deserve a fair shake. If someone needs to cheat just so they can get whatever the top prize might be, then maybe they should just get married and cheat the way cheaters do. Maybe their wive's might have a few secret admirer's that give her roses that hunt wild boar too and who knows she might be cheating too.

Don't mean to ruffle your feathers. In life you either fly high like an eagle, run like a chicken or quack like a duck. And we as hunters only have ourselves to blame if this sort of thing takes us all down the sewer together. Lets not let that happen. Hunting is too good of a thing.

Yours in sport,
VBK

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  RIDGELINE Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 am

affraid affraid auwwwe! scratch scratch to bad for all da huntahz dat when play fair in da tournament....and most of all Mr.Rocha!

RIDGELINE
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down