Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***UPDATE*** Thief at Nu’uanu

3 posters

Go down

***UPDATE*** Thief at Nu’uanu Empty ***UPDATE*** Thief at Nu’uanu

Post  BigDaddy1 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 am

Went out for a little walk at Nu’uanu today with the boy. Spent a nice afternoon just walking around seeing if I could come across any sign or be blessed with a shot at a pig. No, nothing just a few birds, another hunter, and that was it. Decide to call it a day and head home. Got to where I parked the truck and saw that the rear passenger door window had been jimmied open and realized that someone had broken into my truck. Evil or Very Mad Luckily I don’t keep much of value in the truck but they did take out a GI Issue cold weather gortex jacket and pants along with an olive green Patagonia rain jacket. This dumb@ss didn’t touch any of the archery equipment or my cooler that I left in the truck, no the prick just took my cold weather (work related) gear. I swear all these thief’s need to be fricking shot. Twisted Evil
So if you head up that way just make sure that you have nothing of value or you could loose it for good.

BigDaddy1 Sends

***UPDATE***

Patagonia Rain Jacket Info: Size XL/"MB" written on the inside by or on the tag near the collar.

I have been searching thru my stuff at what else this little bastard may have took and I am missing a Cabela’s made 2XL Advantage Wetlands GorTex lined Boonie hat. Evil or Very Mad On the left side of the brown webbing there were 4 Blue/Copper metal Japanese Hunting Pins. (If the pins are missing, there should be 4 holes where the pins were oridinally located.) I could care less about the military issue GorTex Jacket/Pants (I wouldn’t mind having the XL OD Green Patagonia Jacket Back) but what I really want back is this hat & the 4 pins. Sad I know that there ain’t any duck hunting here on the islands so somebody sporting this thing should stick out like a sore thumb. So, if anybody sees this thing PLEASE let me know so I can get it back! No questions asked and maybe even a reward.

BigDaddy1 Sends.

Last edited by BigDaddy1 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

BigDaddy1
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

***UPDATE*** Thief at Nu’uanu Empty Re: ***UPDATE*** Thief at Nu’uanu

Post  Turkey Joe Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss. It sucks that so many stoop to thievery.
Turkey Joe
Turkey Joe
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  DeVine Guitars Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:59 pm

This petty thievery is really getting out of control. My friends had their truck broken into at launiapoko beach park on west Maui and they stole a few items including his boardshorts... Who in their right mind would steal someones boardshorts? We are talking about some seriously messed up people here.
DeVine Guitars
DeVine Guitars
Piglet
Piglet

http://www.devineguitars.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDaddy1 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:49 am

The reason I want the hat back is nobody sells this type/size anymore and the pins are all I have left of my hunting while I was in Japan. My computer was infected with a ransomware virus that infected ALL my files and encrypted them. All the pictures/video clips that I had stored on my computer up to the day that I was infected (2004 to 2011) are unaccessable. They are still on the computer, but because I can't open them they are as good as gone. Crying or Very sad
BTW, if you dont want to end up like me, you might want to go out and purchase an external drive (500GB are the perfect size & they cost less then $100) and back up you files/pictures/video's about one a week and then disconnect the external drive. This will prevent them from becoming infected and if something were to happen (system crash, virus) you will not loose everything you have on your computer.

BigDaddy1 Sends

BigDaddy1
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum