Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old

+4
hog killahz inc.
chopzhuntah
HYPA
Country Deep
8 posters

Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty 2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old

Post  Country Deep Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:38 am

CHECK THE LAST POST ON THIS TOPIC FOR THE UPDATED INFO. THANKS!

born JAN. 25, 2009 DAD: 1/2 German Wirehair Pointer 1/2 English Pointer MOM: 3/4 Red Nose Pitbull 1/4 German Shorthair Pointer PARENTS IS WORKING PIG DOGS! call or email for more info. and photos MAUI, HAWAII hogdogsrus572@yahoo.com (808) 281-4041 2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Bird11
2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Girly11
2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Female14
2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Female152 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Meathe152 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Meathe16

Last edited by PAHUKOA on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:15 am; edited 7 times in total
Country Deep
Country Deep
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty Re: 2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old

Post  HYPA Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am

good looking pups bud you should have no probs selling em to oahu hunters thats the bloodline right there.
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty 3 more pups left

Post  Country Deep Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:35 am

I got 3 more of the pups left for sale. 2 females & 1 male IF SERIOUS CALL 808-281-4041 thanks
Country Deep
Country Deep
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty puppies

Post  chopzhuntah Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:13 am

yup maui bloodline...should sell fast...shuld come out being good trackers..i think diz guy frum oahu wanted to pick one up but u prolly sold them all by now i wuld think.

chopzhuntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty Re: 2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old

Post  hog killahz inc. Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:50 am

nice pups...... they should do good in oahu if you trainem in oahu from puppy time........
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty pups

Post  chopzhuntah Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:31 am

these pups are proven maui bloodline...wow choke guys i know frum oahu wanted to buy these pups lol..ur rite hogkillaz these pups are really nice..try call and see if he has any avaliable before its too late

chopzhuntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm

i would grab one but i get too much proven oahu bloodline pups right now...... maybe next time maui 808, not right now, gotta work with wat i got, if you know wat i mean. but like i sed those pups look like they should do good in oahu if the person who buying'em grabbem from puppy and trainem in oahu for catch pigs. nice pups pahukoa.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  chopzhuntah Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:38 am

welll wuld be easier to train um here maui and when get older ship um there...u wuldnt regret buyin one when their older cuz dey goin be animols!!yea maybe next time u shuld pick one up frum maui no ka oi if u get choke pups rite now...soooo u jus started hunting????if so good luck on catchin a pig with those pups...wat kine pups u get anyway?as for me been hunting since i was a little kid pretty much my main hobby in life...so far so good this year we caught 3 big boars with sum nice chaps not counting the sows and smaller boars...u ever hunted on maui??

chopzhuntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:35 am

nah i been huntin from little kid time too. jus couple of my dogs getting into the high numbers in age so i gotta bring in the new recruits, and i trying one new bloodine i jus went breed. you should think about buying you one dog from oahu cuz oahu dogs get action! you jus might like wat you get. the maui pups would do good in oahu if you bring'em in around 5 to 6 months or older and neva get used to hunting in maui, they should do better in oahu, cuz if you trainem in oahu they going be up to speed with the pigs, know how the pigs run, and be used to chasing the pigs, train your dogs for catch pig in oahu and they goin catch pig anywhere. jus saying from experience with off island dogs, the thing that they have the hardest time with and wat sets them back when they hunt in oahu is the chase and the find, cuz since oahu get so much huntahs the pigs are constantly on the run so the dog might smell one good sent but the pig is gone already cuz someone else went chasem already. for exampe i bought one dog from kauai and he smell the pigs but the scents he smelling are maybe couple hours old but the pig is on the move already flying for hide. i neva did hunt in maui but i went in big island and the pigs are so relaxed and pretty much right there cause get less huntahs and one higher population of pigs. but we caught couple nice pigs so far this year, one boar had some nice tusk. but wat you ever went hunt oahu?
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  chopzhuntah Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:40 am

yea same goes for maui the pigs here are smart they run when they know choke dogs are comin or if its just one dog barkin they stay and fight...we get sum big boys so they teach the dogs.... but the dogs here come really smart and learn how to jus nip at the nuts and bay until the grabbers reach...we have lots of hunting ground so its a good place to raise puppies and teach them really well...thats y i never bought a dog off island cause i can jus train one here....and the dogs here come really good at huntin thick bush and gultches wit hau..... cuz its pretty much guavas,hau,aluli,mango all wrapped into one dense forest...no i never hunt oahu but ma cuzin harry boy from waianae does.....but yea bottom line i think maui would be better cause u can train um to hunt in all different terrains like pasture....thick bush....dry land cactus.... so u can teach them to be all around.my freind got a dog frum oahu and the problem he told me was that she went out too far and sumtimes wuld get lost cause i guess she wasnt used to the terrain...but i think she doin better cause he no need put one trackin collar on her now

chopzhuntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:20 pm

cannot trainem in maui and send'em to oahu cuz with the pigs over here when the dogs nip and bay, the pig going runnem over and dig out, even the big boys they going tunda the dog little while then run. that's wat i mean by the different styles, the dogs on oahu yeah they can play the pig when they stay by themselves but they always gotta get in there and grab the pig solid even if they are by themselves, cuz if they don't aloha the pig dig, nip at his balls or not. cuz i've seen it with my own eyes, dogs nip the ass and the balls instead of jus grabbinem by the ass or head solid and the big boars they run spin around cut the dog up and run again. that's wat i think put the dogs from off island at a disadvantage, they're so used to fighting big pigs that theyre style is keepem occupied until help comes, but the oahu dogs style is get a good grab on the pig or scrap the pig until the other dogs come. that's why a lot of times it's just one dog catching pig, and that's why when the dogs get sent off island they either die or turn out to be hammahz cuz they learn how to adapt. that's jus how it is you gotta come to oahu and hunt to understand, it's real different that's why. we get plenty different terrain like pastures, corn field, guavas laddat, it's jus that the pigs are constantly on the move, so it makes it harder for catchem. but yeah is that harry kamana from nanakuli? cuz i live waianae. oh and the pups i jus made are 1/2 blue heeler 1/4 stafforshire 1/8 greyhound 1/8 airdale only one month old. and i get one pure american bull dog pup 4 months old, and one 1/2 ridgeback 1/4 coon hound 1/8 airdale 1/8 pitbull bitch 5 months old gotta train pretty soon. the heeler pups i trying sumtin new, i like see how they work out. wat kind dogs u runnin?
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  chopzhuntah Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:53 am

well never see him in while but he used to live waianae wit my great grandma..his brother is landish..im runnin airedale ridgeback...2 pointer bulls...pure pit....and ridgeback catahoula...and im getin a pure argentine dogo pup diz guy moved frum texas over here and he jus got one litter...but yea we went catch couple nice hogs today a 130 boar n one 70 pound sow but the fucked up thing was ma dogs found the boar in a cave so the chopz bust off both sides when he was tryin to whack the dogs and hit the rock.

chopzhuntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  jushunt Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:40 am

NICE PUPS

Last edited by jushunt on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
jushunt
jushunt
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 am

oh yeah i don't know who's landish, maybe if i see'em. but that's fucked up the shanks went buss, but nice size boar though. we going tomorrow, maybe we get lucky. sounds like you get some nice dogs, but rajah, shoots den, good luck on the hogs. EZAY!
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  chopzhuntah Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 pm

gud luck on your hunt too....

Last edited by chopzhuntah on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

chopzhuntah
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty PHOTO UPDATE only 2 pups left

Post  Country Deep Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 am

TWO PUPS LEFT ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE! check out the ad above for the updated puppy photos. They are 8 weeks old and very healthy. READY TO GO! email or call for more info. hogdogsrus572@yahoo.com (808) 281-4041
Country Deep
Country Deep
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  ballz 2 da wallz Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:51 am

PAHUKOA, das some damn good looking pups you got there braddah. Too bad right now construction slow, If not I would take the kane one off your hands lol... I hope you plan on making the same kind pups later in the future. If so let me know. ALOHA.....
ballz 2 da wallz
ballz 2 da wallz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty Suppp......... PARTNER...........

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:04 am

EH'''''ERLAND
WE KNOW ABOUT MAUI DOGS ON OAHU?....... Wink JUST WANTED TO SAY HI..............CALL ME LATERZ BUNUTZ.....808-864-6838.........

SHELDZ
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty 2 POINTER BULLS for SALE

Post  Country Deep Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:21 am

1 Year and 5 months old already.
I kept 4 pups(2 males/2 females) for myself.
3 of the pups already hunt pig and cattle proof. "WELL STARTED"
1 Female kept for breeding purposes. "NOT STARTED YET"
* Personal reasons I'm putting 2 of the pups for sale. *

1 MALE "Meat Head" *WELL STARTED* $300
1 FEMALE "Whiskey" *NOT STARTED YET* $200
BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS CALL FOR MORE INFO.

I'll try put pictures soon! E. Pahukoa (808) 281-4041

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Meathe13
2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Meathe14
Country Deep
Country Deep
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 am

Bradda Erland sent you one PM!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty Won't last long!!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 pm

This the kind of hogs meat head catch for your infos.2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old A854ba5a[left]
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty MALE SOLD! FEMALE still available

Post  Country Deep Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:23 am

MEAT HEAD IS SOLD thank you huntaz! The female is still up for sale. I spent good $$$ for the wirehair breed so if anyone like try her out for $200 call me up. She is a beautiful coon @ 1 year and 5 months. I'll get photo soon. She never been hunted yet. Call if interested (808) 281-4041
Country Deep
Country Deep
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

2 Pointer Bulls for SALE/ 1 year 5 months old Empty DOGS SOLD! THANK YOU!

Post  Country Deep Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 am

Dogs sold. Thanks!
Country Deep
Country Deep
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down