Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT TYPE OF WORMER IS THE BEST OR WHAT DO U USE?

+3
Daniel_Peterson
RustyKnife
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
7 posters

Go down

WHAT TYPE OF WORMER IS THE BEST OR WHAT DO U USE? Empty WHAT TYPE OF WORMER IS THE BEST OR WHAT DO U USE?

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:20 am

JUST WANTED SOME FEED BACK ON WHICH WORMERS IS DA BEST OR WHICH 1S U USE.
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

WHAT TYPE OF WORMER IS THE BEST OR WHAT DO U USE? Empty Re: WHAT TYPE OF WORMER IS THE BEST OR WHAT DO U USE?

Post  RustyKnife Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 am

What's good braddah!! I use what they call 'Diatomaceous Earth' (food grade) which is a all natural substance made by mother herself. Made of fossil shells, it's used to treat fleas, ticks and any internal & external parasites from tape worm to heart worm to lung worm. It's magical stuff. Perfectly safe for human consumtion and used for organic livestock ect. This stuff is pretty amazing, I use it in the kennel, i mix it with the dog food I sprinkle it around the yard on the grass and it keeps everything away as I said from flies, ticks, fleas, and if ingested ANY internal parasite. If I have a dog experiencing extreme intestional worm symptoms then ivomac would be the immediate choice to immediately stop all growing larve, but for continuous overall prevenative medical pesticide I use 'Diatomaceous Earth'. It has no side effects on your pooches, and works very well. Here's a link that gives some good insight.

http://www.gardenharvestsupply.com/ProductCart/pc/Diatomaceous-Earth-Food-Grade-p39.htm#details

Hunt for the love

Doc
RustyKnife
RustyKnife
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

WHAT TYPE OF WORMER IS THE BEST OR WHAT DO U USE? Empty Re: WHAT TYPE OF WORMER IS THE BEST OR WHAT DO U USE?

Post  Daniel_Peterson Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:28 am

x plus, ivomac
doc- stuff sounds good. does it really work on flies?
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyKnife Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 am

Braddah this stuff is like fairy dust! It's magical no joke. I don't buy the brand from the link above, i have a specific person that brings it in for me, but pay about $60 for 50 lbs, works really well, if you trit it you would be surprised
RustyKnife
RustyKnife
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Haynhoundz Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Bruddah Doc,

How can I get some of that DE, 11 bucks a five pound bag is kinda steep. Let me know if get chance.
Mahalo's Bu
Haynhoundz
Haynhoundz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Sup HIMC you can get DE at Down to Earth locally. The king street one is a retailer and supplies the other stores with it. There's a store in hilo can try call if they get um I know that king street and kailua store is out right now but expecting it within the week. Hope this helps!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Haynhoundz Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:33 am

Right on Koa Boa, if you know the name of
the store in Hilo that would be solid. That DE stuff sounds killahs.
Mahalo's Koa.
Haynhoundz
Haynhoundz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:27 am

The names of the store chain is Down to Earth the main store is here on Oahu and is the retailer for the DE. They supply the other stores with it. All stores have the same name heres a link for a store locator if anyones interested:

http://www.downtoearth.org/our-stores/our-locations

Hope this helps!

Alohaz,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

WHAT TYPE OF WORMER IS THE BEST OR WHAT DO U USE? Empty Re:

Post  hayn/auzzi Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:24 am

Next to wall greens In Puainako. Close by wall mart.

hayn/auzzi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyKnife Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 am

Make sure it's food grade whateva you do. It's handled differently being food grade. Good luck, da DE works real cherry!!
RustyKnife
RustyKnife
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBoarKVH Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Eu sip doc. How much DE do you give per dog and how often?
BigBoarKVH
BigBoarKVH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  RustyKnife Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 pm

For 50# of dog food I mix in about 6-8 cups of DE within all the dog food. So everyday when the dog eats, it's always ingesting the DE. Now if you have external parasites on the dogs too.... I douse the dog in the DE making it look like it got dipped in flour. I sprinkle it all over my lawn and in the kennel enough to powder coat everything and it works great for about a good week.
RustyKnife
RustyKnife
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum