Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the forum

2 posters

Go down

New to the forum Empty New to the forum

Post  Oakley Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Aloha everyone. Im new to the forum and pretty new to the Oahu. I just got back from Afghanistan and am looking to get into bowhunting. I used to hunt back in Florida but only with rifle and shotguns. I just got my bow and am going to be going to the range to get some practice in so by the time I take the Hunter Ed class I will hopefully be proficient enough to chase down some goats or boar.
I was just wondering if maybe anybody would want to get together and go to the range sometime to show a new archer some tips. I look forward to maybe meeting some of you some day and maybe hunting with you.
Mahalo
Oakley
Oakley
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

New to the forum Empty Re: New to the forum

Post  Babooze Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:40 am

Howzit Oakley, Thanks for your service Brother! Where are you located? Im assuming either Kaneohe or Schofield. There are archery ranges at Waipio, Kokohead , Kapiolani and the states only 3d range in Kapolei. For the Hunters Ed. course if you can go down early like maybe 300 or so and stand in line to get in on stand by. Not a guarantee to get in but 99%.

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:27 am

I work and live on Schofield. This weekend I am excited to go to the range. My wife is probably going crazy by how antsy I am to get started shooting.
Oakley
Oakley
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum