Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breeding Dogs

4 posters

Go down

Breeding Dogs Empty Breeding Dogs

Post  huntachad Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:49 am

Here's a question for thought... I know that when the bitch gets to old it becomes to dangerous for both the mom and pups. And some people have told me that you should breed your female only so many times. But no one has ever addressed the issue about the Kane dog. So my question is... Is there a cut off age at which you should stop breeding the kane dog?? And is their a recommended amount of times that a kane should be bred until he no longer carries those certain traits that you hope the pups will carry on??? Aloha - Chad

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Breeding Dogs Empty Re: Breeding Dogs

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Females 6-7 years old or 3 times in their life max
Males Put them over the female till they no can pump um or until he is no longer producing healthy nut and litter size decreases.

It really depends on your purposes for the breeding! If the main objective is to produce a better dog then you should produce a better gyp and your orginal gyp shouldn't have the chance of being overbred.
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 pm

As long as he mounts there is no age for males if you have a great male dog you should get as much outta him as long as he lives
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Breeding Dogs Empty breedz

Post  SnoopDog Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:55 pm

im sur da kane dog can breed untill he cant physically or wen real old he jus not goin make as much pups,, an da pups will always have differnt traits from da mom an dad an some will pull way more to one side,, i get 1 dog from my main (Snoop) dog bred a pure staffordshire(meen graber) wen was young an i kept da biggest nicest female(1of my main bitchs), bred her back to da father(Snoop) an da 2 pups survied 1 died alredy an da ada is coming meen /smart he saw his brother die befor 1year, he starting for be jus like Snoop but a little more rough, but only got cut 1 time wen was young so da reason why i did dis breeding is for get pups that will turn out like him, just some feedback about breedin dogs because that is one thing that i love is breeding/raising my own dogs,
aloha
SnoopDog
SnoopDog
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  SnoopDog Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:02 am

by HYPA on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:29 pm

As long as he mounts there is no age for males if you have a great male dog you should get as much outta him as long as he lives

yep the greatest dogs breed dem as much as can because usually the greatest allways die young
SnoopDog
SnoopDog
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum