Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kennel disinfectant

3 posters

Go down

Kennel disinfectant Empty Kennel disinfectant

Post  huntachad Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

I live in a heavy pedestrian traffic area. So im always trying to keep my kennels from not smelling by scrubbing it down on a daily basis. Was on the internet and found a sytem by the name of WYSIWASH. Read the testimonials and everything seems promising. Its a system that you can hook up to your existing waterhose that will help disinfect your kennels to the point that you "supposedly" wont have to worry about them nasty kennel smells. Has anyone else heard or is currently using this system?? Was seriously thinking about investing in it but am still hesitant because everyone that I talk to didnt even know what I was talking about!!! Any feedback would be useful.... Aloha - Chad

Last edited by huntachad on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Kennel disinfectant Empty Re: Kennel disinfectant

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Howzit Chad! I've never heard bout that stuff but when I worked at the shelter we shot down almost the whole shelter with Parvosol! May want to look into um, You load it in a garden sprayer and go to town! Good luck!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntachad Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:58 am

Thank you.... I will. Question-can the product be used with the dogs in the kennel?? Will it eliminate the urine smell??

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:01 am

Yup can shoot um with the dog inside and it will handle the smells!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Kennel disinfectant Empty kennel disenfectant

Post  steady n' ready Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 am

i dont think its something recommened for using while animals are in the kennel, but just googled parvosol, and read about another product (256 disenfectant), think i should see for myself if any feedstore or pet store may carry um around here
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  steady n' ready Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 am

steady n' ready wrote:i dont think its something recommened for using while animals are in the kennel, but just googled parvosol, and read about another product (256 disenfectant), think i should see for myself if any feedstore or pet store may carry um around here

sorry i take that back i was looking at one that wasnt specifically for pets, but ya "top performance 256 pet disenfectant" never used it, but maybe you could look it up and see which one best suites your needs!
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntachad Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys. But just got thru talking with the vetenarian that we used to bring our bullmastiff to and he highly recommended the wysiwash system. He said they used to used that product when he was working in the animal shelter up in the mainland. So if i decide to purchase the product I'll keep you informed. Aloha - Chad

huntachad
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum