Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOST DOG OR STOLEN.....LOWER KIPAPA

4 posters

Go down

LOST DOG OR STOLEN.....LOWER KIPAPA Empty LOST DOG OR STOLEN.....LOWER KIPAPA

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:37 am

JUST AS THE POSTING SAID LOST DOG LOWER KIPAPA .......WHITE with BROWN SPOTS,MALE..HAS GPS TRACKING AND CUT COLLAR..LOST ON TOP BEFORE THE PINEAPPLE ROAD BRIDGE,TRACK HIM CHASING WITH THE 2 LEAD DOGS ,THE 2 CAME BACK BUT NOT HIM...LAST TRACK HEADED DOWN INTO LOWER BILLY HIYASHI'S BY BLACK PIPE THEN NO MORE SIGNAL,THEN ON MY HANDHELD SAID ANOTHER COLLAR IS IN THE AREA WITH THE SAME ID.....ALL I GOTTO SAY IS BRAH NO BE ICTHY FINGAH BECAUSE UNCLE GOING SLAP U AND WHO EVER ELSE YOU WAS WITH INTO NEXT YEAR......SO IF FOUND CALL ME CYRUS A
@ 3825322 OR WALTER 4784881 OR HIS SON BRENAN 4857815...... THANKS HAYNS
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOST DOG OR STOLEN.....LOWER KIPAPA Empty Re: LOST DOG OR STOLEN.....LOWER KIPAPA

Post  gimmehoni Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:41 am

eh i was hunting in eastrange and my handheld said the same and it said if i wanted too change frequency but i didnt then my collar shutoff
but my dog came back and now the collar light is on it not blinking it just solid on maybe thats what happen to urs. oh yah eastrange and kipapa is kinda close this was yesterday dec 10 and i did not see any dogs in there Question

gimmehoni
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

LOST DOG OR STOLEN.....LOWER KIPAPA Empty Re: LOST DOG OR STOLEN.....LOWER KIPAPA

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:00 am

dog found .....
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel_Peterson Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:14 am

ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH wrote:dog found .....
Glad you got your dog back I always hear of dogs going on the freeway and getting banged also the farmers have trip line bungee snares.
Daniel_Peterson
Daniel_Peterson
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:22 pm

yeah we got him back at the humane society sunday,minuse his collar and gps...they acually called us like 15 minutes afterwe reported it,the girl that helped us was acually really good she told us that the dog just came in and she was playing with him that whole time not realizing it was a hunting dog so she told us when the dog came in it was missing it collars... so we check who bought the dog in ,they said a guy brought him in and just said he found the dog running up and down the H2, so we look over the dog and found a snarl imprinted around his back leg so we know he was in a trap..this dog only go so far and so long maybe 45 minutes at the most to have him gone for more the an hour we kinda figured something was up..but in the end atleast the dog is home and not lost were we be thinking if someone has him or a boar killed him,so to all hunters study and observe your dog habits and ways it will help you out in the long run
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  DogWalka! Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:34 am

Good you Got your Dog Back Braddah!

DogWalka!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum