Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOME HUNTERS GONNA GET THERE ASS KICKED!

5 posters

Go down

SOME HUNTERS GONNA GET THERE ASS KICKED! Empty SOME HUNTERS GONNA GET THERE ASS KICKED!

Post  HOG H8R Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 am

Some hunters on oahu went up guava road to hunt (mustve been for the tournament) and there dogs went kill my horse. Was right above gunstock ranch. If anyone knows anything let me know. And if I find out who did it ill be at your house and ill fucking smash you and kill all your dogs. GUARANTEE! Any information give me a call. 8614339. Ask for OLA!
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

SOME HUNTERS GONNA GET THERE ASS KICKED! Empty Re: SOME HUNTERS GONNA GET THERE ASS KICKED!

Post  CAVE CANEM Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:55 am

Sorry to hear bout your horse Ola!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

SOME HUNTERS GONNA GET THERE ASS KICKED! Empty shity deals .........

Post  East.Side.Mountain.Men Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 am

Shity deals . Not cool not cool at all . Hope you find them fakas C you at work .
Evil or Very Mad

East.Side.Mountain.Men
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

SOME HUNTERS GONNA GET THERE ASS KICKED! Empty Re: SOME HUNTERS GONNA GET THERE ASS KICKED!

Post  moosehead Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:17 pm

HOG H8R wrote:Some hunters on oahu went up guava road to hunt (mustve been for the tournament) and there dogs went kill my horse. Was right above gunstock ranch. If anyone knows anything let me know. And if I find out who did it ill be at your house and ill fucking smash you and kill all your dogs. GUARANTEE! Any information give me a call. 8614339. Ask for OLA!

SHIT OLA SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HORSE...FRICKEN DONKEYS JUST DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!IF I HEAR ANYTHING I'LL LET YOU KNOW..................ALOHA TED
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog killahz inc. Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:47 am

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT OLA, I SWEAR SOME GUYS NO USE THEIR HEADS! IF YOUR DOG'S NOT CATTLE AND HORSE TRAINED WHY GO WHERE GET LIVESTOCK?! DUMBIES! Evil or Very Mad Hope you find them bro, bcuz that's ignorant.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum