Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Island: Hunters hold hearing over DLNR fencing....

3 posters

Go down

Big Island: Hunters hold hearing over DLNR fencing.... Empty Re: Big Island: Hunters hold hearing over DLNR fencing....

Post  longest finger Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 am

good they when peel into those guyz!!!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Big Island: Hunters hold hearing over DLNR fencing.... Empty Re: Big Island: Hunters hold hearing over DLNR fencing....

Post  KVB Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:29 am

true dat. its nice to hear such powerful mana'o being expressed. thanks for mentioning this news video that Joe sent to you, braddah Jay. After we got done talking the other day, I checked my email and found that Joe sent it to me too. We had talked into the early hours one morning recently about all the fencing going on and the eradication. Its a complex issue for sure, but its all worth paying attention to. And I'm hoping that hunters throughout the state will take a stand on this issue as well. When it comes around to protecting our hunting, and making sure that there'll be areas where we can go to hunt and that there will be abundant game, I think we should all join in solidarity to make sure that we have access to the mountain(s) and to game.

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:38 am

I was hoping to make that mtg. but couldnt afford to take off work. I give credit where credit is due, GREAT JOB GUYS AND GALS!!!!!

Mahalo to all who organized,attended,shared,presented and showed support at this mtg. I hope that all of you can come to Oahu and testify at the hearings here at the legislature. Again Much Mahalo TO ALL OF YOU for standing up and being counted!

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down