Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOSTDOG

4 posters

Go down

LOSTDOG Empty LOSTDOG

Post  maukadogs Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 am

MY FRIEND IS LOSING ONE DOG NEWTOWN . MAY HAVE GONE EITHER ROYAL SUMMIT OR WAIMANO HOME AREA DOG HAS ONLY FLORESENT GREENEST/YELLOW CUT COLLAR .DOG IS ONE MALE BRINDLE BULL/LAB IF SEEN OR FOUND PLEASE CALL ME SONNY 953-5399 OR CHUCKY723-5596 MUCH MAHALOS

maukadogs
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

LOSTDOG Empty Re: LOSTDOG

Post  maukadogs Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Still missing

maukadogs
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  maukadogs Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Wassup my braddas had one call from one hiker to my friends wife saying he found one dog that fit the discription of the dog he lost. She was one the phone with the hiker when one hunting truck showed up swearing at the hiker saying as his dog.she still was on the phone and heard the hiker saying theirs a lady coming up to confirm if thats her dog they kept swearing at him but he told the if that your dog how come he doesnt want to go with you. I just trippin if was their dog why didnt they just wait she was five minutes away and knew she. Was coming .i mean put yourself in my friend shoes what would you be thinking.not blaiming anyone or accussing but seems fishy. Trying to post one picture this is old tyma and knows whos his owner. If seen or found call chucky kumohone 723-5534 or 723-5596

maukadogs
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  DogWalka! Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 am

Sick one! No good that kine if thas not theres.
Goodluck finding the dog tho! Alohas.

DogWalka!
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  maukadogs Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:51 pm

ragah that been looking everyday . having a number of friends keeping an eye too!!!!!!!! i just hope and pray that wasnt the dog !!!!!!! if was and i dont find him or them bra KARMAS A BITCH!!!!!!!! WHEN IT BITES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! ALOHAS TO EVERBODY WHO HELPING OUT ALOHAS SUNNY KELEKOMA 953-5399 HIT ME UP IF ANYBODY HAS ANY INFO

maukadogs
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  maukadogs Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:59 am

wassup!!!!!!! my braddas out dea dog still lost!! walk through the whole newtown no sign at all .,still hoping someone saw him or knows something dog got more value then one normal dog had to bottle feed um when was puppy .buggah had his own room in my house ,and i had the couch{hahahahahaah} checking the humane society too. trying to post one pic getting little trouble doing so ,hopefully 2 morrow!! much appreciate is everyone can keep an open ear an eye !!!!!!!!!!! much mahalo's to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aloha's SK

maukadogs
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm

THE DOG ON THE RIGHT IS THE ONE MISSING/LOST ANY INFO'S OR SIGHTINGS OF THIS DOG PLEASE GIVE MY BRADDAH'Z A CALL MUCH, MUCH MAHALO'Z !!! SHELD'Z[
LOSTDOG 5d3093bd
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

LOSTDOG Empty *****SMALL REWARD*****

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 pm

ANY INFO'Z LEADING TO THE RETURN OF THIS DOG I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU 2 CUT COLLARS OR A BOX OF CANIDON DEWORMER!! JUST CALL SUNNY OR CHUCKY WITH THE INFO'Z AND WHEN THEY GET THE DOG BACK COME COLLECT YOUR HOG DOG GEAR ALOHAS!!! SHELD'Z
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:22 am

BRADDAH SUNNY CALL ME WHEN YOU CAN PARTNAH!!! I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MY DOG'S MY BRADDAH I BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL ME BACK.. AS SOON AS I GET DONE WITH WORK TOMORROW YOU CAN PICK HER OR HIM UP TAKE YOUR PICK GUARANTEE THEY WORK Twisted Evil ALOHA'Z!!!!!!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  seanboy Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 am

Mean ah deeze guys Sonny!!!! Gotta rip one dog !! Cannot train and make thier own so they gotta steal um...LOSE MONEY!!! No mo shame??? Whoeva get um just return em...dis Island small sooner or later going pop up.. Hope u find ur dog Sonny.. Aloha
seanboy
seanboy
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  maukadogs Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:18 pm

MUCH MAHALOS SHELDS ,MUCH APPRECIATED.HIT U UP LATER ON !!!!!! ALWAYS GOING BE LOOKING AND LISTENING.4 HIM. .RAGAH THAT SEANBOY SOME PEOPLE DONT KNOW THE VALUE OF BREEDINNG,RAISING,TRAINING,AND TAKING CARE OF THEIR DOGS AND THATS ONLY ONE PART OF BEING A TRUE HUNTER ,BUT I KNOW THIS MUCH[ KE AKUA ] DOES NOT SLEEP AND SEE AND HEARS EVERYTHING THAT WE ALL DO !!!!!!!!!! I JUST LEAVE IT IN HIS HANDS!!!!!!!!!BIG UPS!!!!!!!!!! TO ALL THAT IS IN THE STRUGGLE !!!!!! GOD BLESS AND ALOHA'S . SK.

maukadogs
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  maukadogs Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:44 pm

MUCH!!MUCH!! MAHALOS TO BRADDA SHELDS FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH COCOA GIRL. STILL NEVA FIND THE DOG !!!!!!!! BUT ALWAYS GOING B LOOKING. LET U KNOW THE ACTING BRADDA THANK YOU ALOHAS SK

maukadogs
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down