Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost dog blue pitbull

2 posters

Go down

lost dog blue pitbull  Empty lost dog blue pitbull

Post  GET DAT Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:13 am

Lost my dog in Mililani next to Hanalani Elementary School early March. Blue pitbull, blue body, white chest and front legs. His name is "strokah boy." He grew up with my daughter from when they were both babies. He's like family and is truly missed. If you have any information of his where abouts please let me know. Contact me @ (808) 636-8666.
GET DAT
GET DAT
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

lost dog blue pitbull  Empty Re: lost dog blue pitbull

Post  ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:33 am

WASSUP bro ... Down in that gulch and on top those flats get walk in traps and snares ... That's were my dog got caught and we found him at the pound ..was told guy found him running on the freeway and bought to the pound ,never have his cut collar or gps was told came in without it.. And the pound could not have got rid of it that fast cause the dog came in 15 minutes after we called... Wen we went back to look for the dog we check were we was told the boys seen all the traps on the flat the day before all was removed and the said had more then 15 they counted.... So just letting you know dog might be caught in the trap or at the pound ... Cy
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
ALMIGHTYBOARHUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down