Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 dogs for sale

+6
Vidinha
YOUNG DOG
HUNTAH
longest finger
Huntaz Of War
huntaz only
10 posters

Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty 3 dogs for sale

Post  huntaz only Tue May 12, 2009 6:48 am

Howzit gang just placing this ad for my friend , he has 3 dogs for sale only cause his slowing down on hunting for personal reasons. I did pick up two dogs from him And already cought me pigs I dont know any thing about the other 3 dog s but call rick at 699-8445.thanks Brad HUNTAZ ONLY
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty Re: 3 dogs for sale

Post  Huntaz Of War Thu May 14, 2009 6:02 am

wassup u noe how much they going for
Huntaz Of War
Huntaz Of War
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz only Thu May 14, 2009 6:53 am

It would be best if you call Rick cause he dosnt have a computer thats the reason I placed the ad for him ,once again I dont know any thing about the dogs or how much his selling them but I do know the price is reasonable not no thousand dollar dog that you still need to train.thanks my fellow huntaz Brad
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Thu May 28, 2009 6:21 am

WUTS UP DOG WHAT KIND DOGS IS LEFT AND WUT U BOUGHT WUZ A GOOD DEAL OR WHAT?

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz only Thu May 28, 2009 7:19 am

the two dogs I bought were trackers and also has room for more inprovement the dogs just needed to get use to my style of hunting.every one has a differnt idea of a traker, in my opinion everyone hunts differnt, some hunt ranch land were you drop the gate and the game is there , some has to march couple miles before turning the dogs loose ,I dont want to say what I payed but it was under 400 and below for trackers, but once again I dont know any thing about the other dogs ps the dogs cought me pigs from the first hunt.and of couse I going take the two best thats in my opinion Brad
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty DIZ PEICE OF SHIT

Post  longest finger Fri May 29, 2009 7:50 am

DONT BUY SHIT FROM DIS SCRUB HIS DOGS ARE RUBBISH.HE SOLD ONE DOG SOMEONE LET HIM BORROW!!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz only Sat May 30, 2009 3:20 am

whos dog was it that he sold, there,s also other hunters that they told me they bought dogs from other . hunters over a thousand and never cought them pigs , for a thousand or more that dog better stop and debone the pig when I get there point is hunters just be honest when you sell dogs, just my humble opinion,if the dog is a scrub just say its a scrub because to a nother hunter it might turn into a champ when change hands aloha
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HUNTAH Sat May 30, 2009 6:38 am

yup...
if you get a wild pig!try it on the pig just to make sure it goes...
but thats stupid other hunters selling the dog and thing dont do shit but stand by your feet...
im buying a dog to but i going test em out b4 i buy it....
good luck all you huntahs that buys dogs...
HUNTAH
HUNTAH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty I GOT SCREWED!!!!

Post  YOUNG DOG Sat May 30, 2009 12:06 pm

BOUGHT A DOG FROM HIM NOT KNOWING HIM AND I JUS HAD TO QUIT CUZ OF FAMILY STUFF SO I HAD TO SELL MY DOGS........SOMEBODY CALLED TO CHECK OUT MY DOGS I BROUGHT DAT DOG I BOUGHT FROM HIM.......MET UP WIT DA GUYS .AND THE GUYS TOLD ME DAS THERE DOG THE GUY SOLD TO ME AND TOOK EM FROM MY TRUCK AND BAILED OUT.....HOW U LIKE DAT ONE.......I DONT KNOW EITHER OF DA GUYS BUT TELL ME I NEVA GET SCREWED...DOG TAKEN AND LOST OUT ON MY MONEY.........TOO MUCH GUYS OUT THERE NO CLASS ALREADY MAKES HUNTING NOT EVEN WORTH IT ALREADY....

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty SCREWED!

Post  YOUNG DOG Sat May 30, 2009 12:15 pm

ADVANCED KENNELS I BOUGHT DAT DOG AND I GOT FUCKED I DUNNO RICK AND I DUNNO DA OTHER GUY I JUS WENT AND BOUGHT DA DOG FROM BRADS POST .....COME TO FIND OUT GET ISSUES WIT DA DOG AND WHOEVER DA OWNER IS......I WOULD OF NEVA BOUGHT EM IF I KNEW DAT.........BUT SOMEBODY GOING GIVE ME MONEY BACK I TELL U DAT.....

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty BRAD

Post  YOUNG DOG Sat May 30, 2009 12:20 pm

BRAD DA DOG WAS A BOXER BULL...

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty bottom line

Post  longest finger Sat May 30, 2009 4:24 pm

someone lets u borrow something and told u not to sell if u dont want her give her back and says shoots! then tells u he lost her in waikane, but really he sold her to young dog. thats the deal and thats a recipe for sum cracks! like i said u can run but u cant hide............!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vidinha Sat May 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Wow Young Dog, Sound like you got screwed, Das some punk action dat, from both guys, the one who sold you the dog and the ones that stole it from your truck, das f'd up. Sound to me like das ask'n for some cracks. What, The guy never even offer to work somthn out or offer you money back on nuthn? He just took the dog n bailed? What, had friends with him for try strong arm? Well, as ADVANCED KENNELS said " You can run but you can't hide ". Good luck to you with them personal problems my friend, take care. Keep hunt'n, no matter what game you after.
Vidinha
Vidinha
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://www.cory-vidinha.magix.net

Back to top Go down

Post  huntaz only Sun May 31, 2009 6:47 am

hozit huntaz didnt mean to start any drama bottom line cant beat and raising your own bloodline thanks for the info, it made me research the two dogs that I bought.good news , found out I no the original owner.the price I payed was 200 for one and 250 for the second and yes with all the drama with hunting here in hawaii is just killling the fight.not much leagal places to hunt that has trophy game and all these bs laws that,s trying to kill us huntaz, I guess times change what happen to the good old days when we could hunt almost any place with out being harrassed
huntaz only
huntaz only
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  All Balls Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:48 am

young dog how u know dey wasnt bullshitting you that it was there dogs they might've jus been a bunch of crooks
All Balls
All Balls
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:20 pm

K TOWN i dont need to bullshit my man, that was my dog that was lent to ricky to hunt! ricky in turn sold the dog to young dog, and told me he lost her in waikane meanwhile showing up at my house almost every week with a hog on his truck bragging that my dog caught all his pigs. So if this dog was as great as he says he would have looked for her until he found her! but no he fucked over young dog by selling him a dog that wasnt his to sell. Young dog knows that the dog was mine, i told him everything about her before i decicded to take her. Im not a punk and refuse to be punked by one! I was just handling my bizness! aloha

Last edited by ADVANCED KILLAHZ on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty reply

Post  YOUNG DOG Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:30 pm

IF I HAD KNOWN THE SITUATION I WOULD HAVE NEVAH BOUGHT THE DOG..COULDA SAVED MYSELF SOME MONEY..CUZ IN THE END I ENDED UP LOSING OUT....I JUS LIKE HUNT DAS IT.....JUS SHOWS COUNTLESS OF TIMES THAT GUYS NOW DAYS IS NOT STRAIT UP WHEN THEY SELLING DOGS............INSTEAD OF "CARFAX" U NEED "DOGFAX" IF U LIKE BUY ONE DOG LOL!!!!I BOUGHT 3 DIFFERENT DOGS FROM 3 DIFFERENT OWNERS LAST YEAR AND ALL HAD SOME KIND OF PROBLEM OR COULDNT CATCH A PIG FOR NUTTIN......ITS ALL GOOD THO CUZ I BACK IN DA MOUNTAIN AND I GET ONE BETTER PACK NOW THAN I HAD B4 ALL RAISED BY MYSELF.ITS ALL IN DA PAST NO CAN DO NUTTING NOW...ALOHA!

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:54 pm

the best dog you "as a hunter" is going to own is a dog that you can make on your own......... plain and simple........... I never bought an older dog in my whole time of hunting. I think it's better to make the dog in the great outdoors then to take someones "word" that the dog is good or not. Everyone has different ideas on a "good dog"...what i thinks is the guys that like buy dogs, wanna buy a "Ace dog", but they want it for cheap..... everyone wants to hunt, but no one whats to be a hunter........ "u better off jus making a dog" Alika flores..........
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty wrong

Post  kanaka Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Number you gave no t even one guy selling dogs I just went call and he said he no more dogs.

kanaka
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 pm

kanaka wrote:Number you gave no t even one guy selling dogs I just went call and he said he no more dogs.

The post was from May 2009 and the seller ended up not being on the up n up!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

3 dogs for sale Empty reply

Post  YOUNG DOG Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:20 pm

i had pups i wanted to train so i bought some dogs and i paid big money for those dogs and they was rubbush..

YOUNG DOG
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum