Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 the Fu@k@z that like kill a pet pig

4 posters

Go down

2 the Fu@k@z that like kill a pet pig  Empty 2 the Fu@k@z that like kill a pet pig

Post  REID>NSH Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 pm

First u bull shit about your truck then take off and leave your boys and dogs Wat the fuck is that
U should of stay there and take the shit and cuz we on your tracks so man up

Last edited by NORTH SHORE HUNTAZ on Sun May 13, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
REID>NSH
REID>NSH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

2 the Fu@k@z that like kill a pet pig  Empty Re: 2 the Fu@k@z that like kill a pet pig

Post  Hog killer Sun May 13, 2012 12:28 am

These scrubs need to be dealt wit immediately this kine dumb shit gotta stop

Hog killer
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

2 the Fu@k@z that like kill a pet pig  Empty Re: 2 the Fu@k@z that like kill a pet pig

Post  REID>NSH Sun May 13, 2012 12:44 am

IF THE LAW DON'T GET U WE WILL

Last edited by NORTH SHORE HUNTAZ on Sun May 13, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
REID>NSH
REID>NSH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Sun May 13, 2012 3:38 am

NORTH SHORE HUNTAZ wrote:This needs to be dealt with if we catch any1 trying to hunt in wahiwa by winding road in the pasture and if u in the fence line u will be shot at so think twice not fucking around there's cows and horses in the pasture so keep the fuck out

IF THE LAW DON'T GET U WE WILL
did u see the guys that hunting up their? if so let, everyone on the site know, so know is playing he said she said b s.....
cause i would like to know!! alikas ALOHAz
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  REID>NSH Sun May 13, 2012 3:50 am

Alika my friend seen the trucks 1 ofum was tan Toyota 85 model the other yota was green 92 style
REID>NSH
REID>NSH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

2 the Fu@k@z that like kill a pet pig  Empty COOL DOWN MY BRADDAHS

Post  Junz Sun May 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Whats up guys I know these clowns are trying everyones patience but i dont think shooting them will solve anything. Im not trying to defend anyone but if this situation escalates to the point where people are being shot then I promise you the state will shut down hunting permanently. I hunted for many years and my dogs were not stock proof so I stayed as far away from cattle and horses as I could, but lets face it not all of us were born with common sense. Instead of shooting them, maybe when you guys see their trucks you can block them in and call the police. If you block in their trucks they cant go anywhere and they may leave their dogs but I highly doubt they will just leave their trucks. Remember if you shoot someone who does not pose an immediate threat to your life you will find yourself trying to beat a murder or manslaughter charge. Hawaiis laws are strict, and when it comes to gun violence there is no mercy. Heres an example, years ago I remember hearing a story from my uncle who is a police officer with the crime reduction unit about a guy who was all strung out on ice and he was burglarizing a house while the owner, his wife and kids were sleeping in the house. The husband woke up because he said he heard noises and he grabbed his hand gun and went to investigate. He went downstairs saw the guy in his house and shot him. He called the police, they came and guess what he was also arrested. My uncle said even though the guy was ripping them off and the husband shot the intruder in the house, he was still convicted of manslaughter because the husband could show that the guy was an immediate threat to his life. So with that Ill just say be very careful guys, if you take the law into your own hands and shoot someone you see in the pasture whether he killed livestock or not, I promise you will find yourself facing a manslaughter or worst yet a murder charge, which Ill remind you carries a life sentence in the state of Hawaii. So before you squeeze that trigger take a second and ask yourself is losing everything in your life like your wife, kids,family and freedom worth shooting someone, Also lets not forget instead of preserving hunting you will be doing your part in permanently shutting down hunting in the future.

Alohaz Braddah Jose

Junz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  REID>NSH Sun May 13, 2012 9:52 pm

bradda jose u rite about wat said
much aloha
REID>NSH
REID>NSH
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum