Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!! Empty THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Fri May 18, 2012 6:31 am

CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW!!!! ONE FOR THE HAWAIIAN'S!!!!!! E'A!!!!!

THANKS GRIFF FOR THE HEADS UP!!

http://honoluluweekly.com/diary/2012/05/public-access/
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!! Empty AMAZING

Post  Junz Fri May 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Wow thats amazing imagine the can of worms that case going open up. If people get caught on private land you know they going reference that case for their defense. Imagine the people who own large parcels of undeveloped land that get wild pigs, They wont be able to say anything to someone who is hawaiian that is hunting on their land. I'm afraid that private land owners will feel like their rights are being violated and that they will join the anti-hunters as a way to keep people from trespassing on their lands. This judgement is like a double edged sword in one way it protects hawaiians right to hunt and gather, but I also believe that this might give the anti-hunters more support and ammo from private land owners against the hunting community. I guess only time will tell what the effects of this case will have on hunting, and lets all hope that it will benefit us hunters and not be another thorn in our side.

Alohaz Braddah Junz

Junz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!! Empty Re: THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!!

Post  hayn/auzzi Fri May 18, 2012 9:59 pm

So Ken Conclin said that everyone is entitled to the same rights according to the 14 amendment. Hawaiian or not. I've seen this to be true. Like the case when the haole boy that was going to Kamehameha school. In the end the courts said the haole boy had every right to go to Kamehameha schools and so does every child in the united states. Hawaiian or not. Because we live in Hawaii, Giving favor to any one race would be discrimination. My question is, do we as native Hawaiians have any rights by law giving us favor over those not of native descent? The reason I'm asking is because as far as I understand Native Americans and native Alaskans have rights that those who are not of native descent do not have. I don't think these privileges were given to them before the constitution was written. Also I don't think while writing the constitution they were thinking that the future generations would be partaking in a hostile overthrow of a native government. As far as I understand native Hawaiians do not have any rights similar to those of native American or native Alaskan descent. Does America recognize native Hawaiians as the indigenous people of these Islands or not? If not, then why not? And if so, then why don't we have those same rights as other indigenous people? Just to let every body know, If anybody would be willing to fight for this I'd be right by your side!

hayn/auzzi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!! Empty LAW SUIT

Post  hunters6262 Sat May 19, 2012 12:26 am

Edit/Delete this post

LAW SUIT

Post hunters6262 on Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 am
My friends we are going for a law suit right now AGAINST DLNR(NARS) N HAWAIIAN HOMES LAND.SUING OVER FENCING AND ERADICATION .If u look on BUBBA S HUNTING SUPPLY he has put the info on there. Feel free to contact me Joe Griffiths 808-687-0966 or PELE DEFENSE FUND 808-315-9996 Terry or Palikapu to ask questions.We did research with law attorneys in Honolulu and we have alot of evidence to support our law suit and win.We need $40.000 grand total for attorney fees.So we asking the five islands to donate $8.000 grand from each island because its state wide not just one island.If we break it down and ask 400 hundred people to donate $20 dollars it would cover thatd island and so on for each island. The letter is structured so it gets put into a PDF HUNTERS litigation account only to be used for our hunting lawsuit.So whoever sends a donation to PDF HUNTERS SEND YOUR NAME ,PHONE NUMBER N EMAIL IF U HAVE ONE.What we want to do is when we win this law suit is sue for court cost n PAY BACK WHOEVER PUT IN MINUS A STAMP N ENVELOPE.GUYS AND GIRLS ITS TIME TO PUT A STOP HOW BAD DO YOU WANT TO WIN THEY DO THEY TAKEN ALL OUR LANDS ITS TIME TO TAKE IT BACK FOR THE FUTURE.JOE GRIFFITHS,look at state of Hawaii Constitution article 12 sec 7 and United States Public laws 103-150 103d Congress Joint Resolution 19 Nov 23,1993 ,Hawaiian Religion References :American Indian Religious Freedom Act 42 U.S.C.1996 Protection n preservation of traditional religions of Native Americans.This will answer your questions.

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!! Empty LAW SUIT

Post  hunters6262 Mon May 21, 2012 11:46 pm

Here are some of the grounds we are taking to court to stop DLNR(NARS) and Hawaiian homes land from fencing and eradicating our natural game animals, pigs, goats, sheep , deer n wild cattle . These animals that conservationist call invasive to Hawaii are sadly mistaken . Each n every one of those animals where brought n given to the Hawaiians kings for a walking food substance for there people to be self sustainable. Pig is sacred to Hawaiians n brought here by Hawaiians,not long ago mortality was high for infants so baby Luau expressed joy for the child to reach one yr.n a black pig would be used , also hula has the black pig in there dance n chant ,fire goddess Pele , kamapua'a the Hawaiian pig god. Argument in the family (haka'a ) was settled using the black pig . Deer was given to the king of Molokai king Kamehameha 5 in 1860's. Goats sheep n cattle given to the king as walking food substance 1700's hundred . Now it's invasive . It's only invasive to the people who want to steal our home ( HAWAII PERIOD) law suit we going for is going to stop them . Cannot express how important this action is to us n our future Keiki's for generations to come. Please support n get involved. We are the people of now letting happen these wrong things that'd was once sacred in our cultural , lifestyle, n tradition n religious beliefs passed down to be protected BY US TO TEACH N PASS DOWN FOR OUR KEIKI'S . If you want info call me or donate to PELE DEFENSE FUND HUNTERS LITIGATION ACCOUNT ONLY USED FOR HUNTERS N GATHERS . Joe Griffiths 808-687-0966 thank u

hunters6262
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

View user profile Send private message

Back to top Go down

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!! Empty Re: THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum