Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification HUNTERS LAW SUIT

3 posters

Go down

Clarification HUNTERS LAW SUIT Empty Clarification HUNTERS LAW SUIT

Post  hunters6262 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 am

Been having people telling me that people outside the big island thinking that the PELE DEFENSE FUND hunting law suit is only for the big island (NOT TRUE ) This is a STATE WIDE HUNTING LAW SUIT. Only the county council hunting bills is big island county only . What outer islands need to know when hunting law suit happens it is STATE WIDE . On the 19 th of this month we here on the big island have our second county council hearing on bill numbers 260&261 . We need support again to pass it . All islands are looking at these bills to be passed to have these bills come to your island and have it happen on your island . Anybody n everybody whatever island that cannot attend in person email your testimony in support of bill numbers 260 & 261 . One is a ban on aerial shooting the other is having a hunting advisory committee . Send emails to dyagong@co.hawaii.hi.us Call if u need help or have questions 808-687-0966
Joe

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Clarification HUNTERS LAW SUIT Empty Re: Clarification HUNTERS LAW SUIT

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:04 am

Howzit Joe,

Thats good to hear about the bills. The statewide one dealing with game management and hunter groups was stalled and stopped in the legislature. The state testified that they already have been doing this etc. I forget the bill # off the top of my head though. I will send in my testimony again thanks for the heads up.

Aloha,

Bradda Muns

Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  longest finger Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:27 am

Thanks for the info joe!! Lmk wut I can do to help!

longest finger
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Clarification HUNTERS LAW SUIT Empty Law suit

Post  hunters6262 Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:22 am

Right on Braddah jay , i feel you on your side is a big help
A lot of young hunters look up to you n see you as a no bs hunter. Jay law suit needs donation . Thanks
Joe

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum