Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article: SAVING HAWAI'I FOR THE PEOPLE

2 posters

Go down

Article: SAVING HAWAI'I FOR THE PEOPLE Empty Article: SAVING HAWAI'I FOR THE PEOPLE

Post  KVB Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:24 am

Here is an interesting article from the HAWAI'I REPORTER, written by Sydney Ross Singer, regarding the PELE DEFENSE FUND lawsuit.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/saving-hawaii-for-the-people-pele-defense-fund-plans-lawsuit-to-protect-hunting-and-gathering-rights/123

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Article: SAVING HAWAI'I FOR THE PEOPLE Empty All over the place

Post  shrek Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:33 am

VBK thanks for the link to this article. This "BOY" Nic Barca is all over the damn place!!!! No more nothing better to do but put his nose in all of these hunting issues! He's on every article i've read about the fencing of our lands. I think he's the nature conservancy's punching bag. They let him go out and post all these lies on our forums to see what kine of responses they will get, so they can gather all the information and have it work in their favor. These guys are sneaky buggahs!!! That's how they work guys! They getting all their ammo from us guys so they can keep taking away our lands!!! You hunters out there that sitting back and reading this and laughing or getting pissed, whatever you doing. GET INVOLVED!!!! Put some money, anything you can afford into the PDF! We need everyones support to be successful. Stand up now before it's too late!!! For the CHILDREN of HAWAII please help our cause.

shrek
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Article: SAVING HAWAI'I FOR THE PEOPLE Empty Re: Article: SAVING HAWAI'I FOR THE PEOPLE

Post  KVB Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 am

E'o!!!

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Article: SAVING HAWAI'I FOR THE PEOPLE Empty Re: Article: SAVING HAWAI'I FOR THE PEOPLE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum