Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION ALL HUNTAHZ......................

+3
hog killahz inc.
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
moosehead
7 posters

Go down

ATTENTION ALL HUNTAHZ...................... Empty ATTENTION ALL HUNTAHZ......................

Post  moosehead Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:01 am

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY POPS...............
HE WAS INERVIEWED BY KITV NEWS.HE SAID THAT THE HAWAIIAN HUMANE SOCIETY IS PROPOSING A BILL TO LIMIT HUNTERS TO ONLY ONE DOG PER HUNTER DUE TO THE RECENT INCIDENTS..WATCH THE 6 OCLOCK NEWS ON CHANNEL 4...WE NEED TO DO WHAT EVER WE CAN TO NOT LET THIS BILL GO THROUGH......

AUGUST 11 IS ELECTION DAY SO IF YOU LIVE IN DISTRICT 45 YOU MUST VOTE FOR OLIVER LUNASCO,WE TO AS HUNTERS NEED SOMEONE FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHTS TO HUNT AND GATHER.....

ALL I CAN SAY IS STOP ALL THE BULL SHIT ALREADY AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT.HELP THE CAUSE NOT BE THE CAUSE...................

ALOHA TED
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL HUNTAHZ...................... Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL HUNTAHZ......................

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 am

DATZ RIGHT BRADDAH TED!!!!!
HOPE UR DAD WINS THE ELECTION BUT US HUNTAZ MUST STICK TOGETHER AND FIGHT THIS BILL!!!!
HE'S ON MY BANNER AN FLYERS!!!!
ATTENTION ALL HUNTAHZ...................... 7d3ef80a

**HUNTAZ UNITED NOT DIVIDED**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL HUNTAHZ...................... Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL HUNTAHZ......................

Post  hog killahz inc. Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 am

RAJAH THAT MY BRO, LET'S GET THIS BATTLE STARTED! AND YUP BRO REAL TALK! STOP THE BULLSHIT ALREADY!!!!!!!! WE HAVE WAY TOO MANY EYES ON US, SO WE GOTTA TIGHTEN UP! VOTE FOR OLLIE LUNASCO THOSE OF YOU WHO VOTE AND LIVE IN DISTRICT 45, AND GET READY FOR A BATTLE WITH THESE HUMANE SOCIETY PUNKS BECAUSE THEY AINT GONNA GO AWAY. WE ALL GOTTA PULL TOGETHER NOW AND STOP THIS BILL. ALOHA BRADDAHS.
CURTIS
H.K.I.
hog killahz inc.
hog killahz inc.
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  koa96727 Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 am

is dat bill olny 4 Oahu or 4 all islands
koa96727
koa96727
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG H8R Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 am

Just saw the previews on kitv4 for the 6oclock news. Sorry braddah ted bt if I lived that district I would vote for your faddah. I wrould advise everyone to vote for him. As far as all the bullshit goes, everyone just needs to be more responsible on where they hunt, there surroundings, and the characteristics of there dogs. Be smarter. Trespassing private property for an easy kill is not hunting. Cmon guys. Be proud to be a huntah and do what's right. Think before you hunt! Give the public a good cause to look at us like we doing things right. Not like we get fucked up attitudes with viscous dogs ready to kill anything. Das my views on things. Being a reponsible str8 minded hunter can get you a long ways. It helped me. Can help you too. Aloha!
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG H8R Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:18 am

For those who couldn't watch, in the publics eyes, the biggest problem with pig hunters is "NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS"! All hunters require liscemse, written consent for private property and no hunting within 500yds. of residentialareas.
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:58 am

Cuz this bill has been going on from da 70's I get pics of us at the state capitol testifying against this bill. My Dad gave one of the most intensifying testimonies at that time that still today ppl ask me if that was my father who gave testimony so many yrs ago at the capitol. Bottom line you need support and Huntaz wit da balls fo stand up n be counted not clowns who like others do da leg work n dey enjoy da fruits of others labors.

Same stuff different day da question is WHO WILL SHOW UP!!!!

BRADDA MUNS
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:42 am

Munstah- You've got mail!

CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum