Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***MAJOR RAGER HOG HUNTING TOURNAMENT ™***

+13
Koa Boa
braddah mike
kaakau
Hihunter808
KEOLA HO'OKIPA
huntachad
hog killahz inc.
BIG DOG BOAR HUNTA
Wahiawa hunta
bobznjanz
REID>NSH
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

***MAJOR RAGER HOG HUNTING TOURNAMENT ™*** - Page 2 Empty Re: ***MAJOR RAGER HOG HUNTING TOURNAMENT ™***

Post  . Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:18 am

Last edited by Ha-Bush on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

***MAJOR RAGER HOG HUNTING TOURNAMENT ™*** - Page 2 Empty Re: ***MAJOR RAGER HOG HUNTING TOURNAMENT ™***

Post  kaakau Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:48 am

Hihunter808 wrote:
BUBBA'S HUNTING SUPPLY wrote:Brought to you by HYPA KENNELS & BUBBA'S HD HUNTING SUPPLY!!
Not exactly sure on the date but I know it will be in October!!
Prizes will be given out for;
•BIGGEST BOAR 1st/2nd/3rd
•BIGGEST SOW 1st/2nd
•LONGEST TUSK 1st/2nd
•KEIKI DIVISION BOAR/SOW 1st/2nd/3rd
•TOTAL WEIGHT 1st/2nd
•AVERAGE WEIGHT 1st/2nd
•PACKING CONTEST 1st/2nd
GOAT DIVISION 1st/2nd
Tournament Location/Date/Times to be announced.
Prizes will be as followed Garmin products ranging from Astro 320 Bundle,DC40 collars,RINO 2 way radios,Tri Tronics unit and collars,Cut collars/vest,Dog cages,Playstation's and a whole lot more!!!!!

Much Mahalo's my Irish Braddah & to my Sponser's Sherrie-Lynn,Sherrine,Kona-Boy & Bubba my kids!! Our way of giving back to the Hunters who supported us in the past. Don't miss this
"MAJOR RAGER HOG HUNTING TOURNAMENT™"

YESS UUUU!!!!

^^^^^^^GOAT DIVISION^^^^^^^
kaakau
kaakau
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 am

Do I detect a little jealousy? This "MAJOR RAGER" & UP in SMOKE HOG RALLY never even happen but you can bet yo A$$ it's going to. Like I said who the hell care's about no more goat in the tittle. Get all kinds of "MAJOR RAGER" EVENTS Do your research champ. WHO DA HELL CARES?????
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  . Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 am

Last edited by Ha-Bush on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  . Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:33 am

Last edited by Ha-Bush on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 am

No need wait partnah I going call Aku myself and find out who you are or if you get the ball's which I doubt my number all over this forum. My friend that I work with is good friends of theirs and is there almost every weekend. I get and had permission to hunt that place from the ranchers before they even had open that place back up. If my dog's do anything to the livestock I take care of them myself. I haven't hunted that place in over a year and you running yo mouth bout me hunting there. Brian and I must of gotten under your skin hah with these tournaments??? The editing was done before you ran your mouth and I GOING TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO BEEN IN THE PENN THEY DON'T DROP NAME'S THE WAY YOU DO!!!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 am

Ha-Bush wrote:
BUBBA'S HUNTING SUPPLY wrote:Do I detect a little jealousy? This "MAJOR RAGER" & UP in SMOKE HOG RALLY never even happen but you can bet yo A$$ it's going to. Like I said who the hell care's about no more goat in the tittle. Get all kinds of "MAJOR RAGER" EVENTS Do your research champ. WHO DA HELL CARES?????

I'm not jealous at all. It's good that you have all divisions I as a hunter look up to the expanding in tournaments
But me haina an aku an the boys going be ready for catch the out laws an it's going to be a do not pass go an collect your $200 it's straight to jail for them jus like how we caught da boys who entered slap um crack um & drop um. Wasn't all fun an games after that. Like I said were the new security so if you trespass you gone you hunt early you gone you hunt the bottom you gone. An yes we have authority! And don't talk about jealous because the last time we came over your place to pick up supplies all night you was saying how you better than chad cabana and Tom but you never even have our order in.

FOR ONE THING I DON'T INVITE FAG'S TO MY HOUSE!!! AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD YOU TO COME UP IF I NEVER HAVE YOUR SUPPLIES!!!!
SO NOW EVERYBODY KNOW YOU TALKING THROUGH YOUR A$$!!!
AND AS FOR CHAD AND TOM I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT THEY DOING!!!!
YOU ONE SHIT TALKER YOU SAY YOU'RE DONE WITH TOURNAMENTS ON ONE OF YOUR POST AND NOW YOU SAY"I as a hunter look up to the expanding in tournaments..SO WHAT WHICH IS IT????
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

***MAJOR RAGER HOG HUNTING TOURNAMENT ™*** - Page 2 Empty FORGIVE ME BRADDAH ERIC & BRAD!!!!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 am

BRADDAH ERIC & BRAD I'M SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME I KNOW THIS FORUM WAS NOT INTENDED FOR THIS CRAP!!!!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  . Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Last edited by Ha-Bush on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  braddah mike Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 pm

think before you threaten to go to someones house.all that time in the pen not going make you bullet proof.stoopid!castle law!!hawaii killah.use your head.
braddah mike
braddah mike
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kaakau Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Ha-Bush wrote:Look good at his first post braddah Sheldon went edit um so he jus came up with the goat division was always there pomoho sniper. Let me an haina or aku catch you in the front I going deal with you myself. Just hunt legal an no need worry about cows getting bite or your dogs way on the bottom. We help security over there so if you guys no like your dogs at risk no hunt the bottom or the front.
Woahhh pahtnahh hope u not refering to me as one sniper cuz I'm up there in the ranch every weekend and i no hide my truck cousin!! I parked right dea in da open!!!! I get permission from the lease holder of all 270 acres of ranch from the second gate all the way up!!! And he kno personally my dogs never did or never will ever attack livestock period end of story and every person who ever hunted with me knows it!! I also no hunt below the third gate anyway just for safety that my dogs no go to the right towards your boy haina's side...so no be making threats to people b4 you even kno the facts!! U say u work security but still get people sneaking up dea during the week or getting dropped off!! Just this past saturday had cleat prints walkin in from the main road!! So much for security ahh pahhtnah!! Kawika SILVA-KA'AKAU. H8TAH KRE8TAH ALMIGHTY HOG SLAYER OUT!!

kaakau
kaakau
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Hawaiians no give dis clown Ha-Bush da satisfaction of getting everyone all nuts he ain't worth da drama. It's very obvious what he's all about and his intentions. Also those who been dea n done dat don't speak about it nor drop names like one proud cock crowing from da roof tops. Let um crow!!!

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:09 pm

HO BRADDAH SHELDZ LOOK LILE WE GET 1 MAJOR RAGER H8ER!!!!!
U CALL ME DIS N DAT (HA-BUSH),LOOK ALL TOUGH ON HERE MY # IS RIGHT ON DA BOTTOM OF DA SCREEN NOT SAYING I GOING WIN BUT I'LL GIVE IT A SHOT!!!

HUNTAZ UNITED NOT DIVIDED**BRADDAH TOMZ!
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Hihunter808 Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:31 am

Ha-Bush wrote:
Hihunter808 wrote:
Ha-Bush wrote:What you blaming keola for you cannot read the title of the tournament MAJOR RAGER HOG hunting tournament.
Brah I was locked up long time but I still get common sense. Blame your self. It doesn't say GOAT you dumb KAU-DING.

Where no say goat? Maybe you left your glasses back in da coop? I see it right there. WTF is KAU DING? You mean Kalding? You forget how spell in da coop too. No can read, no can spell .......... lol! lol! lol! Bradda go ask your PO about getting GED and maybe eye DR.

I was talking about the title of his tourney no where in the headline says goat but the braddah still going after it.
Besides major rager sounds likes mike malones defend Hawaii (Stolen!)
That's the name of Kccn fm 100 concert. My spelling might be alittle off but keep on acting up an talking about da coop I going send you to the dentist clown.
So much anger at everybody! You not comfortable with the fact you got to like how boto taste when you was in the coop so you gotta come here and act like you tough for try cover up? You the one started talking about jail like you proud or trying to intimidate us or something. Whos the clown. jocolor jocolor jocolor clown clown clown Anytime you like try send me dentist and you feel like taking the boto out of your mouth and ass we can meet anytime anywhere.

Hihunter808
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanakuli Huntaz Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:19 am

ha bush u one mut oh no u one scrub cause my mut is way tougher then u cause he no hide he charge i bet someone almost went figure who this guy is and he got scared so he make like he got busted from his boss but he got scared cause everyone like broke his ass one day someone going find out who this guy is...HUNTAZ ONE LOVE

Nanakuli Huntaz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 pm

HA BUSH I GOING GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE TO COME OUT AND LET EVERYBODY KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR ELSE I GOING EXPOSE YOU MYSELF! YOU HAD RUN YOUR MOUTH ONE TO MANY TIMES ALWAYS MAKING TROUBLE WITH BRIAN EVERY TOURNAMENT HE HAS AND NOW ME. BY YOU THREATENING TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND CAUSING PHYSICAL HARM TO ME YOU JUST OPENED THE DOOR TO CHARGE YOU WITH A SERIOUS FELONY! I KNOW YOU NEVER BEEN TO THE PENN BUT IF YOU DON'T I WILL PERSONALLY SEE IT THAT YOU DO! I SPOKE TO MY FRIEND AT WORK YESTERDAY AND HE ASSURED ME AKU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!! NOW LOOK WHO'S ASS IS TIGHT! AND IF YOU THINK DELETING YOUR OLD POST YOU MADE GOING SAVE YOU I'M AFRAID YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG IT'S ON THE SERVER YOU DUMBIE! AND BY YOU THREATENING ME OVER THE COMPUTOR MAKES IT A FELONY AND GIVES THE INVESTIGATOR THE RIGHT TO SEEK YOU OUT! YOU REALLY SCREWED YOURSELF NOW! AND I HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF WITNESSES TO BACK UP MY CHARGES I GOING FILE AGAINST YOU STARTING WITH BRADDAH MIKE'S POST! I ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO YOU BETTER DO THIS QUICK OR I GOING FILE THE CHARGES AGAINST YOU!!! YOU'RE MOVE EITHER WAY PEOPLE GOING KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

***MAJOR RAGER HOG HUNTING TOURNAMENT ™*** - Page 2 Empty Good Luck To All Entries!

Post  whitekennel Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Just want say from all the way from Hilo Good Luck to all the Hunters. Be safe and enjoy that day with your crew and Ohana in them hills. Bring Home that Bacon. Aloha Ben Isabel Sr. of Whitekennels.
whitekennel
whitekennel
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:31 am

Much Mahalo's Braddah Ben!!! I hope all is well for you and your Ohana aloha's,

Sheld'z,
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 am

BUBBA'S HUNTING SUPPLY wrote:HA BUSH I GOING GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE TO COME OUT AND LET EVERYBODY KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR ELSE I GOING EXPOSE YOU MYSELF! YOU HAD RUN YOUR MOUTH ONE TO MANY TIMES ALWAYS MAKING TROUBLE WITH BRIAN EVERY TOURNAMENT HE HAS AND NOW ME. BY YOU THREATENING TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND CAUSING PHYSICAL HARM TO ME YOU JUST OPENED THE DOOR TO CHARGE YOU WITH A SERIOUS FELONY! I KNOW YOU NEVER BEEN TO THE PENN BUT IF YOU DON'T I WILL PERSONALLY SEE IT THAT YOU DO! I SPOKE TO MY FRIEND AT WORK YESTERDAY AND HE ASSURED ME AKU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!! NOW LOOK WHO'S ASS IS TIGHT! AND IF YOU THINK DELETING YOUR OLD POST YOU MADE GOING SAVE YOU I'M AFRAID YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG IT'S ON THE SERVER YOU DUMBIE! AND BY YOU THREATENING ME OVER THE COMPUTOR MAKES IT A FELONY AND GIVES THE INVESTIGATOR THE RIGHT TO SEEK YOU OUT! YOU REALLY SCREWED YOURSELF NOW! AND I HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF WITNESSES TO BACK UP MY CHARGES I GOING FILE AGAINST YOU STARTING WITH BRADDAH MIKE'S POST! I ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO YOU BETTER DO THIS QUICK OR I GOING FILE THE CHARGES AGAINST YOU!!! YOU'RE MOVE EITHER WAY PEOPLE GOING KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I GUESS YOU THINK I PLAYING HAH? I KNOW YOU READ WHAT I HAD WRITTEN BUT SINCE YOU NEVER RESPOND I GOING THROUGH WITH WHAT I SAID IF YOU THINK THIS JUST GOING BE WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO MAN UP CHAMP..
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG H8R Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:11 am

CUZZ! DIS GROUNDS FOR ROUNDS. I STILL WAITIN FOR MY CALL. BUT AH...NOT LOSIN SLEEP OVER IT. JUST KEEPIN MYSELF INFORMED CUZ ONCE THE NAME DROP WE GON HAVE A REMATCH OF THAT SO CALLED "WAIMANALO ASS WHOOPIN" U SO PROUD OF. HAHAHA! I DUB U ONE HAWAIIAN NAME..."KU'I'A... WHICH SAYS "QUEEEEEEAH"! WHEN YA BALLS DROP, HOLLA!
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2