Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS..

+14
Nanakuli Huntaz
ansah bark
D-LINE
hayn/auzzi
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
KEOLA HO'OKIPA
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
moosehead
HOG H8R
muggs
Hog killer
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BRIAN AKINA
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Empty DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS..

Post  BRIAN AKINA Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm

2nd ANNUAL "UP IN SMOKE HOG RALLY"
STRICTLY DOG & KNIFE PIG HUNTING TOURNY
WHEN:AUG. 18 2012 FROM 10AM-5PM
WHERE:ALOHA STADIUM
****MANDATORY CAPTAINS MEETING FRIDAY AUGUST 17th @ FRESH CATCH KANEOHE 5:30-8PM***
STAY TUNED FO MO .........
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Empty KHON 2 W/ MANOLO MORALES 7-9-12

Post  BRIAN AKINA Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:40 am

RENO & I WILL BE ANNOUNCING HIS "UP IN SMOKE" SMOKE MEAT CONTEST & HOG RALLY TMRW MORNIN' ON KHON2 THE MORNIN' NEWS W/ MANOLO MORALES.......
FOOD,CAR & TRUCK SHOW,HUNTING TRUCK DIVISION TOO.....LOTS OF FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY 2 CHEK OUT.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Empty Re: DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS..

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:18 pm

GIVE'UM BRADDAH RENO, BRIAN & THE REST OF THE UP IN SMOKE GANG!!!!
LOOK'S LIKE IT GOING TO BE ANOTHER "MAJAHHH" UP IN SMOKE EVENT!!!! HEEEEE HAAAAA!!!! MAHALO'S RENO FOR STANDING BEHIND AND SUPPORTING OUR HUNTING COMMUNITY!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO STOP AT FRESH CATCH & GRAB SOME SALMON POKE DA BUGGAH Is "MAJAHHH"!!!

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. 8D6BCD81-87B9-46D9-A6B2-F0923E40DE48-17994-00001C47EC50944A

Last edited by BUBBA'S HUNTING SUPPLY on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Empty Re: DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS..

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:23 am

Rite on Brian I hope the GARMIN ALPHA tracking systems are released next week in time for this tournament. If not we have some other prizes. See you tomorrow and glad to be part of this
"UP IN SMOKE HOG RALLY"
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Empty MAHALO'Z 2 U & DA OHANA

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:05 am

BUBBA'S HUNTING SUPPLY wrote:Rite on Brian I hope the GARMIN ALPHA tracking systems are released next week in time for this tournament. If not we have some other prizes. See you tomorrow and glad to be part of this
"UP IN SMOKE HOG RALLY"
THANX SHELDS...WE'RE JUS GLAD TO HAVE U ABOARD WIT YO SUPPORT...AS ALWAYZ.................N I DO MEAN ......AS ALWAYZ Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  . Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Last edited by Ha-Bush on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hog killer Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:10 pm

FUCK CHEATAHS !!!!!!!!!!

Hog killer
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  muggs Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Sleep Sleep

Cry babies!!

muggs
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG H8R Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Ha-Bush wrote:Hope all the check in time is squared away on this one. Heard on the last one ikaika Savella, & Tom Tuiloma got screwed over cuz the time mix up. Although we didn't catch anything we went to the weigh in an seen it 1st hand. And they all would've place kaika had longest tusk and Tommy had two big boars.
They couldn't have won 1st because Tony miyose had the 3 legged #155 from ameron. An he still never get disqualified. ( maybe because Brians boy B.J and Tony Miyose is friends).That was my last tournament that I entered. But to top it off the last up in smoke you for got to bring the shirts to the meeting so a lot of people got nothing. I live in ewa beach an the word went spread quick in the hunting community.

Cuz, honestly if u and da braddahs u mentioning not happy, NO ENTER! Bottom line
To me sounds like a lot of crying and weeping from people trynna get bragging rights maybe. Get braddahs never win notten in tournaments for years but still hunt em for the support of the hunting
community. That's what tournaments should be about. Get together with braddahs and sistahs that share the same interest as you, HOG SLAYIN! Some people win and choke people lose. Not just u guys.
Also u started off with!" I heard". What u wrote had notten to do with you so why the tears? If those
braddahs have/had a problem tell them say something. Everyone has an excuse why they lose/lost but
das all they are, EXCUSES! Like I said, If you and the braddahs not happy, "NO ENTER"!
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Ha-Bush wrote:Hope all the check in time is squared away on this one. Heard on the last one ikaika Savella, & Tom Tuiloma got screwed over cuz the time mix up. Although we didn't catch anything we went to the weigh in an seen it 1st hand. And they all would've place kaika had longest tusk and Tommy had two big boars.
They couldn't have won 1st because Tony miyose had the 3 legged #155 from ameron. An he still never get disqualified. ( maybe because Brians boy B.J and Tony Miyose is friends).That was my last tournament that I entered. But to top it off the last up in smoke you for got to bring the shirts to the meeting so a lot of people got nothing. I live in ewa beach an the word went spread quick in the hunting community.

Parnter let me tell you something! Kaika's dad Johnny and I are good friends they're good people and they have a mean crew and most of all they're dog's hunt! Everybody knows if they're in the tournament they're going to be one of the teams to beat. If everybody who caught a pig made it to the checking in on time and they never it's nobody's fault but their own and it probably cause they was in "DEEP COUNTRY"!! As far as Tony's Pig he never win the 1st Annual HOG RALLY. This Team did!! Get your story straight before you come on here or better yet call Brain yourself and tell him. Koa'z and I sponsor and put up our own money for nothing in return on this event and do you think for one second I would let Brian cheat my friends son? As far as the T-shirts it was an honest mistake the team's that did show up at the rally all had free lunch/dinner plates and the captains did get a shirt for free!! TRUE STORY!!
DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Dsc06719
***WINNA' OF 2 CATEGORIES***
TEAM KUNUKAU
1ST PLACE BIGGEST BOAR @ 101 LBS.>>>GARMIN BUNDLE + $400 CASH + PRIZES
TOTAL WEIGHT CATEGORY @ 187.2 LBS.>>>GARMIN BUNDLE + $400 CASH + PRIZES
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Empty ~*~1ST ANNUAL HOG RALLY "LONGEST TUSK"~*~

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 pm

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Dsc06726DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Dsc06727
TEAM NAPUELUA
TOTAL TUSKS @ 6 N 7/8THS :(L)3"(R)3 7/8. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL YOU HUNTER'S.
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  moosehead Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:46 pm

NOW NOW GUYS!!!! I DON'T THINK BRUDDAH RENO WOULD LIKE ALL THIS KIND OF TALK ABOUT HIS TOURNY.MOST OF ALL HE WAS THE VERY ONE THAT TOLD ME HE DID'NT WANT TO PUT ON A TOURNAMENT BECAUSE OF ALL THE HEADACHE,BUT HE DID IT ANYWAYS FOR THE HUNTING COMMUNITY.HE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS RENTING A REFRIGERATED BOX TRUCK FOR THE HUNTERS TO STORE THIER PIGS IN UNTIL THEY WERE READY TO LEAVE TO GO HOME SO THEY COULD ENJOY THE DAY.HE ALSO DONATES ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY FOR THE FOOD,ENTERTAINMENT AND ALL THE ACTIVITIES FOR THE CHILDERN AND HE DON'T MAKE A PENNY....BRIAN EVEN DONATES HIS TIME TO PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER AND ALL THE HEADACHES HE GOES THROUGH AND HE TOO DON'T EVEN MAKE A PENNY!!!ALL THE PRIZES TOO THE SUPPLIERS DON'T MAKE NOTHING.....IT'S ALL PUT TOGETHER FOR THE HUNTING COMMUNITY TO MEET EACH OTHER,TALK STORIES,AND JUST KICK BACK AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.I TOO AM NOT ONE TO ENTER TOURNAMENTS AT ALL,BUT RENO IS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND I SUPPORT EVERYONE OF HIS TOURNYS CATCH OR NO CATCH. SO WITH THAT SAID GOOD LUCK TO ALL HUNTERS IN THE SECOND ANNUAL UP IN SMOKE HOG RALLY.................................................................TED
moosehead
moosehead
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:36 pm

@ HA-BUSH.......AHHHHHH NO CAN LY- DAT KILLAH!!!!
IT'S NOT EASY PUTT'N ON HUNT'N TOURNEYS.....WE GOTTA STAY UNITED NOT DIVIDED HAYN....
I STILL GOING ENTER EVEN THOU I GET MY ULUA TOURNEY SAME WEEKEND BUT AFTER HUNT GO FISH 4 SOME ULUAS.....MAUKA 2 MAKAI 4 THIS SKINNY GUY...LOL
**HUNTAZUNION**BRADDAH TOMZ
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 pm

I spoke to Brian this afternoon on the topic about the T-shirt's and I stand corrected. His intentions for the T-shirt was to give them out @ the HOG RALLY so that everyone would come back to the HOG RALLY and spend the day at the event because Reno had all kinds of entertainment going on and wanted everybody to hang out and have a good time. .....
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Empty IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY!

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:55 am

Brain mentioned @ the event and maybe somewhere on this forum. That the team captain's that didn't make it back to the Rally could pick up their free DEFEND HAWAII/HOG RALLY T-shirt's from Mike's shop "Syndication"...

Last edited by BUBBA'S HUNTING SUPPLY on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  . Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:59 am

Last edited by Ha-Bush on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG H8R Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 am

Ha bush gimme a call...8614339
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 am

Ha-Bush wrote:Might sound Shady but the truth is the truth.
Most of the incidents happened at his tournament give thanks for big cranks. But every time he has his hands in the tournament something comes up. Look at the 4 wheel auto parts 1 jus cuz he never win he was crying about the winner an the second place kid. Lucky Louie Friedos Neva come down an give him 1 slap. They had to call Louie jus to confirm. If that's a tournament your helping out with u should've went check da guts no come crying the next day. I jus trip. Then his tournament his time was all jacked up even the location was missed matched. Like I said I was there seen kaika an Tom come in before 6pm but he said it ended @ 5. WTF? An Tony's pig was caught at Ameron which is not a legal hunting area an his rules say hunt we're permissible. Back to the up in smoke tourney, brian was grumbling because the winners pigs was stink an he even told Reno the thing is spoiled. Why they no address the problems? Like I said I'm done with tourneys no matter who's 1 it is. But the people out there who don't know the scoops should know so they don't get cheated out of their money. And the shirts come on time champ we all know what happened mike Malone from defend Hawaii for got it or it wasn't done in time. Mike himself is shady to how you thing defend Hawaii even came to be? He stole from his good friend when he went jail an now mike taking all the credit? I was locked up with the guy who was showing pictures and drawings. But it takes a snake to know a snake. Sheldon I only speaking from witnessing all this stuff or I hear it then put 2 & 2 together. And Tom you telling me you never catch 2 big boars which would've took 2nd,3rd,total weight & tusk cuz I was right there when they weighed it then gave you the news an you was shocked.even your partner look at you all pissed but you guys let it go cuz your wife said be the BETTER man. But I give you credit for keeping it on the DL. And kaika them would've had longest tusk but got wrong directions to kahana to weigh in but was kualoa beach(china mans hat). An OLA loud mouth mouser A.K.A hog h8er you like me lick you again or what? You always come on here think you tuff remember me when i went kick your ass in waimanalo champ? This is my 2 cents so believe if you like but it's a warning sign.
ALL OF DIS N DAT....CALL ME UP 723-1598......WE WOULD LOVE FOR HAVE U AS A JUDGE.........C'MON DOWN FRIDAY@ DA CAPTS. MTNG >>@FRESH CATCH KANEOHE...DAT WAY U CAN C ERR1 GETS A FAIR SHOT
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  KEOLA HO'OKIPA Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:27 am

HAHHHH? I LIKE BE ONE JUDGE CAN?

KEOLA HO'OKIPA
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  KEOLA HO'OKIPA Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:11 am

WHAT,WHAT I LIKE PLAY NO CAN? I GOING PLAY NICE.

KEOLA HO'OKIPA
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  BRIAN AKINA Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:27 am

CALL ME UP...WE'LL LET ERR1 WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER AS A JUDGE COME DOWN TO DA CAPTS. MEETING N
THAT WAY.....U ALL WILL HAVE HAD A SAY 2 C FAIR PLAY...HAVE A GOOD DAY.
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:47 am

Ha-Bush wrote:Might sound Shady but the truth is the truth.
Most of the incidents happened at his tournament give thanks for big cranks. But every time he has his hands in the tournament something comes up. Look at the 4 wheel auto parts 1 jus cuz he never win he was crying about the winner an the second place kid. Lucky Louie Friedos Neva come down an give him 1 slap. They had to call Louie jus to confirm. If that's a tournament your helping out with u should've went check da guts no come crying the next day. I jus trip. Then his tournament his time was all jacked up even the location was missed matched. Like I said I was there seen kaika an Tom come in before 6pm but he said it ended @ 5. WTF? An Tony's pig was caught at Ameron which is not a legal hunting area an his rules say hunt we're permissible. Back to the up in smoke tourney, brian was grumbling because the winners pigs was stink an he even told Reno the thing is spoiled. Why they no address the problems? Like I said I'm done with tourneys no matter who's 1 it is. But the people out there who don't know the scoops should know so they don't get cheated out of their money. And the shirts come on time champ we all know what happened mike Malone from defend Hawaii for got it or it wasn't done in time. Mike himself is shady to how you thing defend Hawaii even came to be? He stole from his good friend when he went jail an now mike taking all the credit? I was locked up with the guy who was showing pictures and drawings. But it takes a snake to know a snake. Sheldon I only speaking from witnessing all this stuff or I hear it then put 2 & 2 together. And Tom you telling me you never catch 2 big boars which would've took 2nd,3rd,total weight & tusk cuz I was right there when they weighed it then gave you the news an you was shocked.even your partner look at you all pissed but you guys let it go cuz your wife said be the BETTER man. But I give you credit for keeping it on the DL. And kaika them would've had longest tusk but got wrong directions to kahana to weigh in but was kualoa beach(china mans hat). An OLA loud mouth mouser A.K.A hog h8er you like me lick you again or what? You always come on here think you tuff remember me when i went kick your ass in waimanalo champ? This is my 2 cents so believe if you like but it's a warning sign.

** IF U ASK ME IT WAS AN INVITATIONAL TO BRIAN'S TOURNEY I FELT THAT THERE WAS NO NEED TO CRY LIKE 1 SOW AFTER DA DOGS PIN UM... I SAT THERE AFTER AN DRANK COUPLE HEINEKEN LIGHTS AN LISTENED 2 SOME HUNT'N STORIES** AS FOR ME MY WIFE IS MY BEST FRIEND SHE IS WITH ME ALL THE TIME WEATHER I AM HUNTING , FISHING, DIVING OR TRAINING FOR 1 FIGHT ....SO YES SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND ....SO TO BRING HER UP IN THIS SUBJECT IS JUS DISRESPECTFUL....BUT U SAW WHAT U SAW AN U HEARD WHAT U HEARD BUT IS IT TRUE?????

©HUNTAZUNITEDNOTDIVIDED!!!!BRADDAH TOMZ
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  . Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Last edited by Ha-Bush on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Empty CRY BABBIES ! ! !

Post  BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 pm

tongue WUZ JUST MISCOMMUNICATION.DATS ALL.ITZ AW'GUD.I TINK DA CREW IS OVA IT.YEAH WE WUZ DISAPOINTED OF DA OUTCOME.IT LOOKZ LIKE BRADDAH BRIAN DEM GOT EVERYTING UNDER CONTROL FOR DIS TOURNEY.I NEVA HEAR NOTHING BAD BOUT DA LAST "UP IN SMOK" HAWG RALLY.DA CREW DID'NT ENTA LAST YEAR ONE CAUSE WE HAD LU'AU'S.MY SON N OUR NEPHEWS GRAD PARTIES WUZ ON DA DAY OF LAST YEAR "UP IN SMOK".TO DA BRADDAHZ TALKIN ANYKINE "NO PROBLEM,NO PROBLEM.ONLY HEAR DEM TALKIN WEA UR PICTURES OF DA LAST HAWG U GOT WITH YOU COONZ MY BOI ! ! ! Smile Laughing LIKE I SAID BE4 MAKE UM ONLY ON PUBLIC HUNT'N AREAS AN WE SEE WHO DA REALIST BRADDAHZ BE I PUT MY MONEY DOWM NOT GOIN HAVE NO CHEATING BUT ALWAYZ GET PEEPS TALK'N NEGATIVE.DAZ AW 4 NOW U ALL TAKE CARE OUT DEA IN DEM HILLZ & VALLEYZ.GOD BLESS U ALL.CAUSE SOME OF YOU NEED IT !Laughing

A HUI HOU E MALAMA PONO !

CALFREY
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DEFEND HAWAII,FRESH CATCH & RUSTYBOAR.COM PROUDLY PRESENTS.. Empty RAJAH DAT

Post  BRIAN AKINA Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:05 am

THANX CAL N TOM FO SPEAKIN ON DIS SITUATION.
HOPE DAT CLEARED DA AIR FO ALL...............>>>>SPOKEN FROM DA MEN DEMSELVES>>ALL COOL N DOWN FO 2ND ROUND(UP IN SMOKE HOG RALLY).... NUFF SEDD.
....NOTHING TO HIDE>>>EVEN DOWN TO MY SCREEN NAME Wink
C U ALL @ DA CAPTS. MTNG
BRIAN AKINA
BRIAN AKINA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next