Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCKIN CLOWNS!

+6
KEOLA HO'OKIPA
Junz
manae808
Hog killer
steady n' ready
HOG H8R
10 posters

Go down

FUCKIN CLOWNS! Empty FUCKIN CLOWNS!

Post  HOG H8R Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 am

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/ms/p/a3/55/view.m?id=124279&storyId=19210666&news=Top%20Stories&news2=Main

FUCKIN SCRUBS CATCH PIG, DRINK, GET TOO DRUNK,, AND TOOO FUCKIN LAZY TO CLEAN EM SO THEY THROW EM AWAY. BETTER YET, LET IT HIT THE NEWS OF ALL PLACES. WHO DA FUCK TAUGHT DEM DAT CUZ I LIKE SLAP DEA FACE. CUZ! TOO LAZY FO CLEAN PIG NO CATCH EM. DUMB FUCKAHS!
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

FUCKIN CLOWNS! Empty Re: FUCKIN CLOWNS!

Post  steady n' ready Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 am

no can...
steady n' ready
steady n' ready
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Hog killer Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Alright more losers adding fuel to da fire

Hog killer
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  manae808 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:37 pm

What a bunch of idiots giving them another reason to hate hunters... Auwe..
manae808
manae808
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

FUCKIN CLOWNS! Empty RE:FUCKING CLOWNS

Post  Junz Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Once again thanks to the efforts of a couple of irresponsible and unethical individuals, hunters are put in the lime light once more. It makes you stop and wonder what could be possibly going through their minds when they were doing what they did. Do these guys realize that their ignorant actions are just putting more ammo into the armory of animal rights activist and anti-hunters everywhere? My impression is that these guys are selfish, self serving morons who don't understand that everyone pays when they commit stupid acts such as this. Its incidents such as this that make private landowners and leaseholders refuse to allow anyone access to their lands because of the horribly bad image that is projected on all hunters by the actions of a few careless individuals. It also enrages the public and makes them want to support the state and DLNR in banning pig hunting with dogs, putting up fences and closing off even more areas to hunting so they don't have to deal with problems such as this. Hunters state wide are fighting to prevent land closures and the installation of fences across the state, but atrocities such as this will surely hamper the efforts of many people who donate their time generously on behalf of everyone else to preserve our right to hunt. We must all stop and remember that even though we have the Pele Defense Fund in place and we have lawyers on our side to assist us legally, nothing in life is ever guaranteed. With that being said if these types of incidents continue to occur then the creation of the Pele Defense Fund, and the countless hours that many people have so unselfishly given of themselves would have been for nothing. I'm sure some of my fellow hunting brothers and sisters out there might feel offended by what I just wrote, but we don't live in a perfect world and i'm just speaking from a realistic point of view. If I offended anyone I apologize and I myself am surely glad that the Pele Defense Fund exist to protect hunting in the future, however if these types of incidents continue to happen I fear that despite our very best efforts there may not any hunting privileges for any of us or worse yet our children in the future.

Alohaz Braddah Junz

Junz
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

FUCKIN CLOWNS! Empty DA GUY WHO RUN DA TOURNAMENT SAID NAH THEY NO DO DAT!!!!

Post  KEOLA HO'OKIPA Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 am

HAHAHAHA LOOK NOW.... JUNS DEY NO TINK IF YOU LOOK IN DA EARS CAN SEE DA OTTASIDE NO MO BRAINS HEAD ONLY FOR SPREAD DA EARS APART!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! TRY LOOK HIS TOURNAMENT POST I TOLD EVERYBODY WAS GOING HAPPEN!!! HAHAHAHAHA. CLOWNS!!!! BREAK CHANNEL WE CLEAR OVA N OUT!!!! lol!

KEOLA HO'OKIPA
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 am

KEOLA HO'OKIPA wrote:HAHAHAHA LOOK NOW.... JUNS DEY NO TINK IF YOU LOOK IN DA EARS CAN SEE DA OTTASIDE NO MO BRAINS HEAD ONLY FOR SPREAD DA EARS APART!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! TRY LOOK HIS TOURNAMENT POST I TOLD EVERYBODY WAS GOING HAPPEN!!! HAHAHAHAHA. CLOWNS!!!! BREAK CHANNEL WE CLEAR OVA N OUT!!!! lol!

MY TOURNAMENT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO SO DON'T KNOW WHERE U GOING WITH THIS AN NO TRY BLAME UM ON DA TOURNEY...WE SPEND ALOT OF TIME ON OUR TOURNAMENTS GETTING ALL THE RIGHT PERMITS AN INSURANCE.WE HAD DLNR & THE 5-0 STOP BY AT THE LAST 1 TO CHECK OUR PERMITS AN INSURANCE PAPER WORK..WE GET TOGETHER WITH WILLIAM AILA & THE DLNR..WE CANNOT CONTROL WHAT THESE BAD APPLES DO BUT WE CAN TAKE ACTION IF PROVEN GUILTY..WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF WAS HUNTERS 1st OF ALL....EVER SINCE THE BULL ACTION THEY TOLD US HAVE OUR PAPER WORK IF WE HAVING ANY TYPE OF TOURNEY..THE TOURNAMENTS THAT WE PUT ON AINT NO HALF ASS TOURNEY..REMEMBER THIS I DO PUT ON TOURNAMENTS AN SELL PRODUCTS BUT IM A HUNTA AN I REMEMBER WHERE I COME FROM NOT EVERYBODY CAN SAY THAT!!!...BY DA WAY LMK IF U HAVE ANY OTHER ?s...WE GO TALK IN PERSON!!!!!!!!
©️100%HUNTA**BRADDAH TOMZ**216-6047

Last edited by **BRADDAH TOMZ** on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

FUCKIN CLOWNS! Empty Just my opinion

Post  bobznjanz Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:14 am

Where does it say they were huntaz.... I only saw in the article that they were workers but just my opinion....

bobznjanz
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:27 am

bobznjanz wrote:Where does it say they were huntaz.... I only saw in the article that they were workers but just my opinion....

SAME HERE!!!! EVERYBODY IS INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY!!!!
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

FUCKIN CLOWNS! Empty Pele Defense Fund

Post  hunters6262 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 am

Folks PELE DEFENSE FUND no matter what happens with hunters making bad publicity WILL NOT STOP THE STATEWIDE HUNTING LAW SUIT PELE DEFENSE FUND is going to file. We are going to fight this illegal land grabs on all Hawaiian islands n desecration of our lands n cultural traditional and religious beliefs that is being done and has been done to the Hawaiian race . Don't feel because hunters are making mistakes is going to stop this law suit . We wish all hunters wouldn't draw heat to our lifestyle but sh**t happens. What are gov such as DLNR ,NARS ,NATURE CONSERVANCY,THREE MOUNTAIN ALLIANCE, KAMEHAMEHA SCHOOLS, HAWAIIN HOMES LANDS has done n is going to do to us and our future to practice our tradition n religious beliefs is by far the biggest crime that nobody talks about and they hide it by saying we saving the forest for u . WHO THE F IS U certainly not us,(HUNTERS ,GATHERS) and by saying not us ,I mean people of Hawaii , they saving it for the select few . Anybody on this forum knows about the old Kualani prison in Hilo ? It's closed now to house inmates , use to be a working dairy cattle n piggery . Like talk about pigs mixed breed n huge feeding the Kualani forest that all gone ,fenced n eradicated . About 5,000 acres . Now it's into NARS hands for there use And only there use,and they want the last of the prison land that has the building's on that housed the inmates for there friends ( politician's) tree huggers etc: . That's right for there buddies to come Hawaii have a great time on our tax dollars n our land so when these other projects(land grabs,fencing , eradication come up there buddies will remember what a great time they had and give it over to them . Think about that

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

FUCKIN CLOWNS! Empty I'M A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER!!! HEEEE HEEEE!!!

Post  KEOLA HO'OKIPA Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm

HEY PRETTY LADY WITH THE HIGH HEEL'S ON!!!! lol! [quote]

KEOLA HO'OKIPA
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

FUCKIN CLOWNS! Empty ???

Post  hunters6262 Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 am

Don't understand your reply

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  KVB Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Getting back to the story, as I read it, its about a few workers who got caught after hours at their work place and because a pig was involved, it kinda found its way into being another black eye for the hunting community. I'm not sure if it was a mere assumption that the workers had actually gone hunting or if there is/was solid, documented evidence that such a thing actually occurred. There are other ways that a pig could have found its way onto that property. Maybe it crawled through a hole in a fence and couldn't find its way back to get a drink of water and died in the heat of summer. I don't know, I'm not that pig. Maybe the guys were doing what was right to try to bury it, even if they were drunk off their butts and commandeered a piece of heavy equipment to do so. I know that the case is being investigated, which tells me that not all the facts are known at this time.

I agree with Joe. Like I said in my last posting, I'd rather focus on helping with supporting the lawsuit that the Pele Defense Fund is working on. All of the entities that Joe mentions have a hand in making things "not right" for hunters. Collectively they pose a formidable threat to hunting as we know it. Because the more land they put up fences around, the less land we get to set foot on to hunt on. And they've already put up a lot of fences. And they plan to put up even more. That's not just a plan. That's a reality. Not a dream somebody dreamed, but a nightmare that is actually happening.

So, what are we going to do about it? Being neutral in a situation such as this is just as bad as wanting those fences to go up that will keep us out. I don't advocate for any body to be neutral. Not with this much at stake. One thing, I do know, is that it'll take a lot of money to get this lawsuit off the ground and into the courts where it needs to be.

If you can, send a thousand dollars and if all you can do is send twenty then send twenty bucks. I think I sent 25, I'm not a rich man. Whatever the amount, please help out. Please kokua. The 'aina is asking for your help. The future of our sport is asking for your help. Don't wait til the sport takes its last dying breath before you decide to chip in. Do it now. The land that won't be fenced will thank you one day, with choke pigs.

benny

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Hog killer Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:23 pm

All these clowns should get together and have a circus !!

Hog killer
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down