Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM

+2
Koa Boa
KVB
6 posters

Go down

HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM Empty HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM

Post  KVB Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:18 am

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM Empty OLELO LIVESTREAM PLDC

Post  KVB Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:48 am

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM Empty Re: HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM

Post  Koa Boa Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:44 am

9:42 pm still here and hearing testimony!! At testifier 59 right now I'm like 74-75 hope I make it. But I'm staying here till da end.

Alohaz

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM Empty Re: HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM

Post  CAVE CANEM Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:40 am

Sorry guys just came stumblin in the door, Missed it! Hope everyone got to testify!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:56 am

Rajah only had 3 min to testify. All good, all I know is had some awesome testimony. As pointed out by you my bradda they had no interest in anything other than stuff pertaining to the rules. I made sure I opposed the chapters 301-303 as well as act 55.

When I was done they're were ppl crying and thanking me for testifying I hope something of what I said stuck in Thier minds and somehow makes a difference.

I am deeply saddened to say I only seen and talked to 4 yes i said FOUR HUNTERS there. And one was from big island....UNREAL!!!

Aloha,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Braddah's Hypa, Cal'z, Mun's it was good seeing you Braddah's as alway's. SORRY Mun's I had to bail before you got to give your testimony but my parking meter ran out of time but I'm sure the DLNR & PLDC knows how most people here in Hawaii feel's about the taking of OUR Lands! There where strong messages coming from the young and old alike all walks of lifes students,parents,grand parent,Doctor,Lawyers speaking about how disgusted they feel about how this Bill 55. Was push through with out coming to the public first. I wish you all would've came and felt the POWER of the testimonies and of the people standing together as one it was unreal!!

And Griff's it was nice to finally meet you in person.. ONIPA'A Hawaii!!
DLNR YOU'VE BEEN WARNED WE COMING FOR WHAT BELONGS TO ALL OF US!!!!!
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
BUBBA'S HOG DOG'Z SUPPLY
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiiboarhunters.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM Empty Question

Post  hunters6262 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:16 pm

First time I have ever seen TNC ,Sierra Club, Hawaiian activist, community members , unions and most of all Hunters /Gathers EVER come together for battle . One of the biggest questions came to me from a now dear friend that is a conservationist / Hawaiian who wrote n writes grants to take our land said ,the biggest link we are missing is Hunters / Gathers. My answer was no hunter gather will ever help you folks and show you where things are in the forest because WE hunters gathers are scared that once they show you as in the past you folks take it away . We met at a PELE DEFENSE FUND meeting and over time of listening and learning this person has become on our side and understand now how bad things are and how bad it's going to get if HAWAII doesn't stand up because its history if we don't stop them . To the guys who showed much love for you braddahs . We in war .
Joe

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

HONOLULU PLDC HEARING WATCH LIVE: USTREAM Empty BIG MAHALO'Z ! ! !

Post  BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:19 am

BIG MAHALO NUI TOO BRADAH JOE GRIFFITHS AND BRADAH MUNS FOR SPEAKING AT THE HEARING. WAS PONO TOO FINALLY MEET YOU BOTH AN HEAR YOU BRADAHZ SPEAK AND TESTIFY.BRADAH BEN THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO.IT WAS AN EYE OPENER FOR ME.LIKE GRIFF'Z,MUNZ AN SHELD'Z SAID. ALL KINE'Z OF PEOPLE WERE THERE.BRADAH CHRIS BRADAH SHELD'Z IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU AS ALWAY'Z.TOO DA BRADAHZ AN SISTAH'Z.GET INVOLVED CAUSE WAT YOU FEEL AN THINK DOES MATTER SO LET YOUR THOUGHTS AN VOISES BE HEARD ! HOW. WHEN YOU CAN GO AN FIND OUT WHEN YOUR NEXT COMMUNITY BOARD MEETING IS. GO FINE OUT WERE THEY STAND AN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THESE ISSUE AN OTHER ISSUES IN YOU NIEHBERHOOD.SO BILLS LIKE THESE ONE'S DON'T GET THROUGH OR PASSED UNDER THE PEOPLES EYES.DON'T THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT YOU OR YOUR OPINION ETC. DOES'NT MATTER CAUSE YOU WRONG IT DOES MEAN ALOT MORE THEN WHAT WE ALL THINK.FOR REAL ! ALOHA.......

"NATIVES,RISE UP,MAKE NOISE AN LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD"E'A.....
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:55 am

It's all good Sheldz I didn't testify till almost 10:30 that night. In fact I got lucky as I was told they were going up to number 65 only. But some ppl had left so I was able to speak that night. When it comes down to it its about morals and what they are doing and did was morally wrong on so many levels. So much has been taken and nothing returned its all about money,greed and power. They have abused that power to create a corporation that is literally above the law in many aspects. And with this corporation they are looking to do wrongful acts against Hawaii and her people.

I personally felt that although most of my testimony was irrelevant to the topic they asked for input about. I spoke as a hunter/gatherer and as someone tasked daily with the protection of Hawaii's most rare and endangered species. For my keikis and their keikis to come and those who come after me as they are the ones who have no voice but OURS! And they are the ones who will have to bear the burden if WE REMAIN SILENT!

Truth be told it wasn't my best testimony I've ever given but it was a passionate one and hopefully made any of them think about what it is they are doing.

Bradda Cal & Bradda Joe it was great meeting you guys that night as well.

Aloha No,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down