Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog training questions

Go down

Dog training questions Empty Dog training questions

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:28 am

Since I been selling doggin supplies I been getting a bunch of questions about my dog training and if I am willing to train for anyone or if I am selling dogs. I am at a point where I have decided to slow down on the young dogs I've got, Mach and Pacq can track their own pigs but due to me not having an area to train them to stop pigs consistantly they are still learning in the field. I still am not offering to train dogs for anyone! You want 1 of my dogs? Simple! If you're a clown you don't have enough $! I've been kicking around the idea of training a dog to track lost hunters, Won't be accredited but when your family member is missing do you really care bout me or the dog having paperwork? Not completely set on doing this but am definately thinking about giving it a try! Keep you guys posted if I decide to go for it, Not doing any "special training for chasing hogs" so would enjoy a new project! Slowed down on keeping my dogs in top conditioning but still go for the swim and uphill run every couple weeks. You need advice? Hit me up here please, I try to keep my pm box with a few open slots!

Am I really that good? Laughing I am the best that I can be and if I have it my way I will strive to be better tommorow! Nah seriously I am still more then willing to shoot a cruise with anyone willing to have me tag along! F@ck what you heard, Most of those talking shit ain't ever run with my dogs! I'll bring Mach and Jamba the first hunt, I just ask that your dogs no like fight!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog training questions Empty Re: Dog training questions

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Sorry I was watching Walking Dead and forgot to say thank you for all the interest guys, I really do appreciate it!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog training questions Empty Talking 2 myself, Hahaha

Post  CAVE CANEM Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:58 pm

I rather not give specifics about each dog I have online due to sticky finger bandits also lurk on these boards but the main reason I have slowed down on Pacq and Mach is I found that when I finish the dog using my training it is very hard to team them up after, They get very competitive and make bigger loops and chase a running pig farther then I like. I understand alot of you and especially on the mainland think this is a good thing and want your dogs to hunt this way, I personally prefer them to stay closer to me and stop the pigs faster.

Why will I bring Jamba and Mach? I am still finishing up Mach & Pacq. I've had the oppurtunity to hunt with a few other packs and find that when I bring just Mach or Pacq they find the pigs but the rest of the dogs no answer and if the pig runs we get chance for lose um, Jamba has finished every dog I have trained. The young dogs are still pups (14 months) so if I run them 2 together they mess around more when looking for sign, If I going load up my dogs and drive somewhere for hunt I gotta make it worth it. I not saying I'm not willing to show any of the other dogs, I'm just still finishing my young dogs! I'm more then willing to run Primo or the girls but have found most hunters don't wanna run with them, Heard a few reasons why but not from anyone who's run with any of them! You like me bring any of them please ask they hate staying home!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Dog training questions Empty Re: Dog training questions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum