Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming home!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Coming home!!!!! Empty Coming home!!!!!

Post  freediver111 Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:00 am

Hey guys,
I really have never met any of you except Turkey Joe but I was hoping that could change.
I've been out to sea on the NOAA ship HI'IALAKAI since January 24th and I'm finally getting back this Saturday.
We went to Samoa and other Islands along the equator for coral reef research and monitoring. I basically dive and count fish for population studies.
I haven't hunted since January and I'm looking to go in the next few weeks (after the wifey lets me loose!). I only know a few guys that hunt on Oahu and they are usually pretty busy and not up to go as often as I'd like.
I have access to a large chunk of private land out by Punaluu but I've never gotten one out there. The spot is along the mountains and I always see the pigs down by the guavas in the flats, but thats private land I'm not allowed on. I''d be willing to take someone up there, but it's not as good as you may think. If you guys need help setting up feeders or treestands, let me know and I'll help you guys out. I'm really just looking to get in the woods.
If anyone is up for a hunt in the next few weeks, feel free to give me a ring. I'll be up for hitting the woods even just to help scout. Anything is better than nothing at this point!
I'll also be hitting the archery range at Kapiolani like I usually do once or twice a week and worse comes to worse, I'll hopefully meet some of you guys at the 3D shoot in may at the Wailua ranch.
My email is stephchar@yahoo.com. Feel free to drop me a line. I'm pretty obsessed with bow hunting so just shooting the bull about it is all good with me!
Laters,
Steph
freediver111
freediver111
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Coming home!!!!! Empty Re: Coming home!!!!!

Post  eric@hawaiisportsman Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:05 am

right on steph I'll give you a call!!!!!!@
eric@hawaiisportsman
eric@hawaiisportsman
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down