Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOST DOG: PUPUKEA, OR WAIMEA

+9
hayn/auzzi
kaakau
HYPA
JYD
hawgandawg
JOSH KUHNS
Hog killer
BLUE MOUNTAIN TRAILA
D-LINE
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LOST DOG: PUPUKEA, OR WAIMEA - Page 2 Empty Re: LOST DOG: PUPUKEA, OR WAIMEA

Post  kaakau Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:12 am

In a statement from the Hawaiian Humane Society, Jacque LeBlanc - Community Relations Director said:

"We are taking these allegations seriously."

"Our preliminary investigation indicates that there is no verification that the dog euthanized was this hunter's dog because the dog that we picked up was without a collar, microchip or license and was suffering from an injury -requiring daily pain management. If the dog was picked up with a collar and ID, we would would've returned him to his owner as quickly as possible. There's no doubt about it. Returning pets to owners is our highest priority. So something is not adding up here."

I call b.s. of course they goin say never have i.d. They trynna save their own asses now all B.S!!!!!!!!!!
kaakau
kaakau
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:03 am

Were is this response located........they are full of Shit , I had my tracking collar pinging inside thre building that's the only reason I knew my dog was in there .......and he was there for a week there workers told me. I guarantee that's not there priority when it comes to returns to known Hunters.
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kaakau Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:12 am

HYPA wrote:Were is this response located........they are full of Shit , I had my tracking collar pinging inside thre building that's the only reason I knew my dog was in there .......and he was there for a week there workers told me. I guarantee that's not there priority when it comes to returns to known Hunters.
Chris, its on the khon website they added it to the bottom of JYD's testimony. Of course its b.s they need an outside party to go investigate them cuz they all crooks and discriminatory against hunters which itself is against the law!
kaakau
kaakau
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOST DOG: PUPUKEA, OR WAIMEA - Page 2 Empty LOST DOG

Post  JYD Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:56 pm

just got off the phone with city councilman bergs office...they called me this morning...we spoke for an hour...learned a bunch of new things

1)HHS gets paid $8 per dog they put down (city and county pays them for population control)

2)The director of HHS (Pam Burns) makes $250,000 a year (thats more than the mayor)

3) the average person in Hawaii makes like $20,000 a year..and they're the ones donating to HHS every year..( paying for her salary)

4) dogs are no longer put to sleep with medicine (HHS claims its too expensive) instead they're put in a vacuum chamber and the air is sucked outa they're lungs (cuz air is free)

5) and last but not least they are no longer cremated on site..they are sent to Oahupetcrematory.com (which is located in a residential neighborhood in kailua) where they charge by the pound not the # of dogs...and this is done so that HHS cannot give an accurate account of how many dogs it puts down day...and because its contracted out..they have no records on they're premises...

un fuckin real
JYD
JYD
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kaakau Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:25 pm

JYD wrote:just got off the phone with city councilman bergs office...they called me this morning...we spoke for an hour...learned a bunch of new things

1)HHS gets paid $8 per dog they put down (city and county pays them for population control)

2)The director of HHS (Pam Burns) makes $250,000 a year (thats more than the mayor)

3) the average person in Hawaii makes like $20,000 a year..and they're the ones donating to HHS every year..( paying for her salary)

4) dogs are no longer put to sleep with medicine (HHS claims its too expensive) instead they're put in a vacuum chamber and the air is sucked outa they're lungs (cuz air is free)

5) and last but not least they are no longer cremated on site..they are sent to Oahupetcrematory.com (which is located in a residential neighborhood in kailua) where they charge by the pound not the # of dogs...and this is done so that HHS cannot give an accurate account of how many dogs it puts down day...and because its contracted out..they have no records on they're premises...

un fuckin real

WOW AINT THAT SOME SHIT!!!! Doesnt supprise me though.... Hows that so called "investigation" on the big bad bb gun slingin cat shooter out hawaii kai side!! Unreal putting alot of effort and a $2000 reward for someone shooting stray mangy flea ridden cats but no can even return hunters their dogs. Shame on them..
kaakau
kaakau
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:23 pm

JYD wrote:just got off the phone with city councilman bergs office...they called me this morning...we spoke for an hour...learned a bunch of new things

un fuckin real

I posted it on action line hope u don't mind.
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hayn/auzzi Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:56 am

I Fucken trip! That bitch should be fired! How is suffocating an animal humane? 250,000 in her pocket and they getting paid for it and yet the animals can't even get a peaceful death?! Bullshit! The table should be turned and they should be charged with animal cruelty! Discrimination, theft and whatever else they've been doing illegally over the years! They should get it hard! They have been in trusted to do their jobs and they've been doing it the opposite!

hayn/auzzi
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

LOST DOG: PUPUKEA, OR WAIMEA - Page 2 Empty PEOPLE GOING GET NUTS SOON.

Post  Da plumber Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:31 am

MORE INFO LIKE DIS CAN MAKE PEOPLE GO OFF, HOPE THEY CAN HANDLE WHEN SHIT START HAPPENING, MERRY CHRISTMAS, A
HAOLE MA-KE IN DA HOLE. [THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD]
Da plumber
Da plumber
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  HOG H8R Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:53 am

u guys know what gotta do, gotta pull together one weekend and picket in front the humane society. figure instead of just hunters i know alot of community people that have stories against the humane society. if everyone crack down one time and the news no like take the story by u folks sending the mail in, guarantee the news will show up if there is a picket. hands down, they going back pedal. just a suggestion
HOG H8R
HOG H8R
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  kumu Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Maybe i should go throw my pig skin on the front steps of the administrative office at the dog prison - humane society in protest of their messed up practice and treatment of hunter's dogs. F---ing jack asses know who's dog it is by identification, but because it was a hunting dog, which they don't believe in, they put em down. Dogs have been used by man for hunting since almost day one, and the humane society have people being endorsed by the the trust of society, and our tax dollars, to this emotional crisis of bullshit of our working dogs. We need better laws in the protection of our (working) hunting dogs.

KUMU

kumu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

LOST DOG: PUPUKEA, OR WAIMEA - Page 2 Empty WHAT

Post  hunters6262 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:33 am

Howzit everybody i been out for awhile working a job that gave me no time to do much. Am i reading this right what the humane society is doing ? If so hit me up n f*** ck this lets get after these clowns. I contacted them early this year about cruelty to animals with snares n helicopter use to kill OUR animals . Bottom line is they told me they have no jurisdiction over state and federal lands but can do what they like to us . Anybody that has a update n can tell me what n what i like know .
Joe 808-687-0966 thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

hunters6262
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2