Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Garmin Astro collars (Maui only)

2 posters

Go down

FS Garmin Astro collars (Maui only) Empty FS Garmin Astro collars (Maui only)

Post  jushunt Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:29 am

I'm going to put in an order some collars. If anyone is interested I can get them for $160. PM me if you would like to jump in on the order. Also can get the 1 dog system for $475.
jushunt
jushunt
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

FS Garmin Astro collars (Maui only) Empty Collars

Post  Hui-Laho-Nui Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:11 pm

When were you thinking of putting the order in? Or did you already? Also, the one dog system, that's the same device but just one collar right? You can add another collar on later ah? Mahalo, Varner
Hui-Laho-Nui
Hui-Laho-Nui
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

FS Garmin Astro collars (Maui only) Empty Re: FS Garmin Astro collars (Maui only)

Post  jushunt Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Just made the order yesterday.

You can track up to 10 dogs on 1 GPS unit by purchasing extra collars.
jushunt
jushunt
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

FS Garmin Astro collars (Maui only) Empty collars

Post  Hui-Laho-Nui Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:24 am

Shoot! Guess i'm a little too late. If you don't mind me asking where do you order it from? Also, is 475 a special price just for you? How much is it usually? Just wondering because i have the maxima but it pretty much only shows what direction the dogs in and after that i guess you gotta whistle and call. So after reading a little about it i'm thinking about the garmin. From what i understand it updates your dogs location often and is able to lead you right to the dog. Any suggestions?.......Mahalo
Hui-Laho-Nui
Hui-Laho-Nui
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

FS Garmin Astro collars (Maui only) Empty Re: FS Garmin Astro collars (Maui only)

Post  jushunt Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:42 am

I got it from http://gpstn.net/ and yes he gave me a better price for a big order. search for more info, some guys like it some don't. This order was actually for my brother to use on his bird dogs.
jushunt
jushunt
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down