Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meandadope!!

4 posters

Go down

Meandadope!! Empty Meandadope!!

Post  CAVE CANEM Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 am

Howzit guys! I have a freezer in my garage that I keep meat and bait and I've got a few heads waiting for get mounted ( mostly things moms don't want in her freezer) inside. Last night my shepherd was going off at bout 3AM , I never thought nothing bout it till this morning I went in the garage to take out the garbage and noticed the freezer door was left open! I guess someone saw the freezer and thought free food so they when help themselves (Times must be getting unreal). Funny thing is they only took 5 bags of meat marked ''DOG'' Laughing It was scraps that I feed to my pack when low on kibble or if I going away couple days. I kinda pissed they just when help themselves but I find it hella funny they took the dog food and wish I could see their face when they read the bag! Nothing else had time to defrost so everything still good and I think tonight I going sleep in the garage and hope they come back. Nothing else is missing from the garage so I guessing they came just for the free meat but never read the bags. Kinda sad that guys gotta do that kine stuff!! Hopefully they come back tonight I going shootum with my airsoft gun, going be fun!!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Meandadope!! Empty good luck

Post  honu ea Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 am

hope you get them. i have a freezer in my garage to. maybe can mount some new heads. hehehe
honu ea
honu ea
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Meandadope!! Empty Re: Meandadope!!

Post  CAVE CANEM Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:41 am

My shepherd is sleeping in my garage tonight! If they show up tonight they ain't gonna be happy when they run into security Laughing
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy96815 Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 am

Bust 'em in the ass Jusacruzah. They got it coming Be sure to follow up with another shot or 2 when they are running away. I really hope you nail em.

I just had a bike tire stolen from my yard so I am pissed about this too.
timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  CAVE CANEM Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:10 am

No action last night! I also have been taking a online gunsmithing class and have quite a few tools and reading material which I thankfully locked away in my closet or else I really wouldn't have been happy with the situation. Thanks for the kind words guys, I hope noone else has to deal with this situation. I think my shepherd barking at them the night before must have persuaded them to leave my house and find a quieter target. Hopefully!!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:08 am

I got some loser raiding my chicken coup! I'm gonna set up a trail cam and find out who it is.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum