Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army choppers hauled fencing material into Ko'olau mountains

2 posters

Go down

Army choppers hauled fencing material into Ko'olau mountains Empty Army choppers hauled fencing material into Ko'olau mountains

Post  KVB Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:44 pm

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Army choppers hauled fencing material into Ko'olau mountains Empty Re: Army choppers hauled fencing material into Ko'olau mountains

Post  HYPA Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:25 pm

cant read if not a mamber of star adv. .....can you copy text and paste?

thanks.?
I know they are using the chinooks to drop the heavy loads and then stratigicly place the pieces of fence with the smaller chopper. does anyone know how to start an online petition?
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Army choppers hauled fencing material into Ko'olau mountains Empty Re: Army choppers hauled fencing material into Ko'olau mountains

Post  KVB Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 pm

sorry HYPA, i don't subscribe to their online news either. i walked to the small grocery store up here where i live to see if they had the paper for sale and they were sold out. there might be something online on one of the local TV stations websites like Hawaii News Now which i think shows the news from a couple of those stations. i don't watch TV, but on occasion i'll look something up online and see if they have it or i'll just check to see whats been going on.

the title of the article is bad enough. the military colluding with the state to do this sort of thing. the military has its own history of land grabs like Pohakuloa on the Big Island and brah, they don't care much about native flora or fauna...because they shoot the hell out of the place and practice their genocide there before shipping it out to do it for real in other places.

i'll see if i can find any thing online about this and if i do i'll post it here.

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Army choppers hauled fencing material into Ko'olau mountains Empty Army + State To Partner To Screw Oahu's Hunters

Post  KVB Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:42 pm

KVB
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:09 pm

I'm not sure how much the Sierra Club is sympathetic towards our issue. but if you guys can contact Robert Harris send him an email I just did.

robertharris@mac.com
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down