Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through a Kids Eyes.

3 posters

Go down

Through a Kids Eyes. Empty Through a Kids Eyes.

Post  UpFront Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 am

Wow, he's going to take me along... We are going Bowhunting! Well he says it's "just scouting" but we have a Bow with us so I say we are Bowhunting. Cool!
The forest is amazing. The smells, the sounds. Is that a pig? what was that? a bird? did you hear that noise? Shhhhhh....
Check it out, tracks, pig tracks, they are fresh. Man, this is exciting. I can tell how big the pig is from the size of the tracks, I think there was more than one. It looks like they have been coming down this trail. We should come back later and hunt this spot. It's a good spot we found.
I feel like such a hunter wearing this camouglage shirt and these tall boots. The boots sure seem to help on this muddy trail. I gotta watch my step. What's that I almost stepped on it! A Jackson's Chameleon. Oh cool! just like in the pet stores, aww we should take it home. Nah, it's seems to be so happy here in the forest and it blends in so well with it's own camo skin just like me with my shirt. Yeah we will just play with it a little and let it be.
Man this was even more fun than I thought it would be, I can't wait to come back. Thanks for taking me. Through a Kids Eyes. HuntahBoy-1-1
Through a Kids Eyes. Jackshon-1-1
Through a Kids Eyes. BrettJackson-1-1
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Through a Kids Eyes. Empty Re: Through a Kids Eyes.

Post  CAVE CANEM Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 am

Good deal Upfront! If my uncles wouldn't have let me tag along I have no idea what I would be into nowadays!
CAVE CANEM
CAVE CANEM
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Through a Kids Eyes. Empty solid

Post  honu ea Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 am

thats some cool pics. taking kids along with you, doing what you love to do, is priceless.
honu ea
honu ea
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Through a Kids Eyes. Empty Re: Through a Kids Eyes.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down