Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAY IT FORWARD!

+7
branz95
hog428
bakeplus34pu
HYPA
Koa Boa
UpFront
Jedi8541
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty PAY IT FORWARD!

Post  Jedi8541 Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:17 am

Hunters, shooters, fishermen, ladies and gentlemen, sometimes we just need to do the right thing. I'm pretty sure that we all have some gear around the house that is just sitting in the corner collecting dust and in the way sometimes. In todays economic downturn, finding some odds and ends that we need to further our hunting, fishing and shooting sports, it is often difficult to justify the expense for those items. I am fortunate to have a good paying job that allows me to get what I want most of the time. I indeed have a few items sitting around the house that I dont need.
I am proposing a new thread here to pass on any extra items that you might have around the house to fellow members that might need just what you are looking to get rid of. I know some of you might think this needs to go in the BUY ans SELL sections but these items ARENT FOR SALE. THEY ARE FOR GIVE AWAY ONLY.
Also to help out, if it requires mailing to anotherislnd or across town that is free to the person wanting the item. The USPS has flat rate shipping boxes for a very low fee. Even better if you want to meet up with a forum member and trade on the spot even better.

This is not a thread to ask for free stuff just to post items

Moderators if you do not agree with this thread then at your leisure please delete it.
Jedi8541
Jedi8541
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty PAY IT FORWARD

Post  Jedi8541 Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:19 am

To start this off I am giving away a Houge stock that came off of a Remington SPS tactical .223 It is in excellent condition and will fit any short action remington 700

PM me for more details
Jedi8541
Jedi8541
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty Re: PAY IT FORWARD!

Post  UpFront Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:37 am

This is a great idea. M162aSoldier may have gotten a jumpstart on this, as he just gave me some 30-06 rounds. I will look around and see what I have that I really don't need and pay it forward.
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 am

I think this is a great idea and pretty ironic as I was thinking about the same thing as i was cleaning and found some stuff that im not using anymore or no longer need etc.

Yeah Dave its great the ones ive been involved with works like this, someone (in this case jedi8541) post an item someone else claims it then the person who recieves the goods offers up something that they have and it goes from there.

Good idea Jedi!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Love it I will post some stuff
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  bakeplus34pu Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:11 am

I have some stuff I'd like to post. Question is, does it need to be hunting/fishing stuff or just anything that might help someone out?

Hunter Steve
bakeplus34pu
bakeplus34pu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty pay it forward

Post  Jedi8541 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 am

Hunter Steve, it was my intention , that only items relevant to hunting and fishing, i.e., extral firearms parts, reloading tools, fishing reels, extra fishing rods, and things of that nature. I dont think we need to turn a forum as nice as the one we have here into a "swap meet" of sorts. I still dont know if the moderators have approved of this yet. I am just trying to help other sportsmen out.
Thanks,

Cal
Jedi8541
Jedi8541
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty Reloading Stuff

Post  Koa Boa Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:03 am

Have a box of 20 once fired 308 Win. Lapua Brass

33 pcs of once fired federal 30-06 Brass-----Going to Upfront

20 pcs once fired Winchester 270 Win. Brass

Approx. 100 pcs 44 cal. 240 grain Jacketed Soft Point bullet heads

Approx. 50 pcs 44 cal. 180 grain Hornady XTP's (these are older and are dull etc. but a quick trip in the tumbler and they'll be nice n shiny again if it matters )

19 pcs once fired Hornady 44 Rem Mag Brass

Thats it for now will list more later.

Again this is RELOADING COMPONENTS it is NOT LIVE AMMO these are just the single components that are used in reloading your own ammo.

Also the brass is not prepped it still needs to be resized,trimmed (if need be),chamferred,primer pockets cleaned/uniformed,flashole deburred etc.etc.

Last edited by Koa Boa on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty Remington bottom metal

Post  Jedi8541 Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:47 am

I have a Remington 700 bottom metal hinged floorplate for a short action. It is just the floor plate. NO FOLLOWER OR SPRING OR ACTION SCREWS.

Remember if you are not in Kona I will ship this to you at no charge. Just PM me with your address.

May the force be with you.

Cal
Jedi8541
Jedi8541
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:57 am

Koa Boa I'll take whatever 30-06 goodies you got and I'll put up for grabs 4 packages of a dozen each Flo. green nocks for GT carbon arrows. That's 4, 12 count packages so anybody that needs some nocks lemme know how many you need and I'll send them out to you, you can pick em up or I can meet you someplace. These fit any GT 5/16th carbons. Shoots, Dave
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty Its Yours!!!

Post  Koa Boa Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:05 am

Its yours my friend sent you a PM!

Happy New Year!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 am

Right on!!!!!!!!! I have a badlands pack It is the 2200 I have cut the frame down to get through the brush its nice when you got a big load the cut down part folds out to double space it is in top condition its to big for my back

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:39 am

Koa Boa, I can't thank you enough! I just got back from Bird Hunting (hiking with a shotgun) and I can't wait to dive into the reloading stuff you hooked me up with. I'm gonna open the manual, a beer or two, and hopfully by the end of the night I will have some hand loads to shoot tomorrow at the range.
I'm stoked we could keep this thread alive and kicking, big mahalos to everybody taking part, and especialy to the OP Jedi8541. Great idea man. Because of this thread us hunters are uniting in a postive vibe and as a result I had the pleasure of meeting Braddah Muns (Koa Boa) in person today and could quite possibly made a friend for life. Dats good stuff! cheers
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty No Problem!!!

Post  Koa Boa Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 am

Bradda Dave, No Problem my bradda Im so glad that I was able to help another fellow hunter/shooter further themselves in this awesome sport we love. Reloading is just another level and an addicting one at that PAY IT FORWARD! Icon_biggrin Wish you all the best in your new endeavor of reloading and glad that I was able to help. If there is anything I can do to help please feel free to ask i'll do my best.

It was great to meet you, bradda Kyle and your Ohana today you are definately a good bradda and a friend in my book pleasure was all mine.

How was the hunt did you guys hook up?

Would like to give props to Jedi8541 for starting this thread hopefully it just continues to build and grow.

Aloha and Happy New Year to All,

Bradda Muns
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  UpFront Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:18 am

Only saw a couple Erkels flush too far away to shoot at but it was a beautiful day. Cool
I stay reloading right now, it's going pretty good so far but I'm limited to one powder/bullet combo cuz I only have the 3.4cc dipper, no scale. The 3.4 = 45.6 grains and that is right on the money for the 150 Grn Noslers. The primer seating is marginal but I think she go. Pretty much flush with the case head. This shit is fun! for a tinkerer like myself it's like crack affraid You created a Monsta Munsta. lol!
UpFront
UpFront
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty LOL!!!

Post  Koa Boa Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 am

Uh Oh!!! Your wife might not be so friendly next time I meet her PAY IT FORWARD! Icon_biggrin Right on, if you get a chance stop in at WGS they have scales, they usually have the stoney point tool as well and try check if the have the modified case too. In fact I think he has redding 30-06 dies they would be a great step up for you as well as hand primer's. But yeah check out the press I was mentioning to you or the one that Jedi posted if wanna kit. Also the rcbs trim mate is on sale right now I believe check it out too.

Glad you had a great day of hunting even though you guys didnt bring home the game but hey thats huntin' PAY IT FORWARD! Icon_cool

Hahahahahaha we said it could be addicting PAY IT FORWARD! Icon_lol PAY IT FORWARD! Icon_lol PAY IT FORWARD! Icon_lol

Goodluck!!!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

PAY IT FORWARD! Empty Badlands pack

Post  branz95 Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Hog428- I will take that pack off your hands.

In the spirit of this thread I get one 4x32 rifle scope that is just collecting dust if anyone wants it. I think I might even have rings for it. If I remember right the rings came off a rimfire so if you need em its yours.

branz95
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:29 pm

I will fed x it to you monday

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  branz95 Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:57 am

hog428- Got em today...Still cherry...Mahalo nui again. Even came with some Kauai "green waste" in the pockets. All I could think of was the SuperFerry...*l* Right on braddah God bless...

branz95
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  hog428 Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:51 am

good luck!!!!

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  w Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:13 pm

I

Last edited by w on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

w
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Boa Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 am

Was going through the storage today and found a die set my cousin gave me awhile ago. I do not have the caliber but just grabbed it as it was new and I thought maybe a reason to grab one but never did if someone can use it its yours just lemme know.

Lee Carbide 45 ACP 3 die set also comes with shell holder and powder dipper as well as the instruction sheet

Aloha!
Koa Boa
Koa Boa
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy96815 Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:39 pm

dec/jan 2010 traditional bowhunter.

anybody in my area can come and pick it up. (iolani school area) The mag is cheap so it seems almost not worth it to ship it.

Jeff

Last edited by timmy96815 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  bakeplus34pu Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:15 am

I have 4 32oz bottles of "Dead Down wind" odor terminator field spray and one older issue Army Small ruck sack with frame free to any braddah that wants it. I'm moving back to the mainland and would rather give to a good home instead of shipping it. P.M. if your interested and we can hook up to pass the gear off!
bakeplus34pu
bakeplus34pu
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  timmy96815 Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:59 pm

hog428 wrote:Right on!!!!!!!!! I have a badlands pack It is the 2200 I have cut the frame down to get through the brush its nice when you got a big load the cut down part folds out to double space it is in top condition its to big for my back

I have the same pack. I also had mine modified. Sent it to badlands and they shortened the waist belt for me. The pack is not good for skinny guys unless you have this mod. Good pack.
timmy96815
timmy96815
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum