Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

starting the new year off bad!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

starting the new year off bad!!!!!! Empty starting the new year off bad!!!!!!

Post  alikaf Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:51 am

my 1st week of hunting. hit 5 time, and adding on to that one of my mine dogs got in turn no one that same day from one pig that got away."and he met not make it", and for my 2nd week of hunting i hit on "big boar", with only "one dog" on it, my other "main dog" the brother to the first dog, got dirty cracks......... i took 4 dogs on that hunt and they all where hunting on there own.... now i have two dogs out for a few weeks, the first ones getting better, and the second one has 27 holes in his body.And part that makes it worst, i only have 5 hunting dogs that i hunt. so that only leaves me with 3 dogs that can hunt.... now its going to be more hard to get pigs with 3 dogs..... "in oahu".. lol , well i jus wanted to let u guys know how the years going so far for me...
dont look to good........... well good luck to all u hunts out their. hope your luck is better then mine. WELL GOD BLESS U ALL , HUNT HARD AND BE SAFE...... Alika flores
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

starting the new year off bad!!!!!! Empty Re: starting the new year off bad!!!!!!

Post  Wahiawa hunta Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:48 am

wea u went hunt.... call me up this rico
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum