Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plott Hound

+3
Maui Boar Hunter
jjtonks
Steady Bark 808
7 posters

Go down

Plott Hound Empty Plott Hound

Post  Steady Bark 808 Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 am

Does anyone have Plott hounds for sale or know anyone who does?
Steady Bark 808
Steady Bark 808
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Plott Hound Empty plottman

Post  jjtonks Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:21 pm

im looking for the same thing man... i think all u will find on the islands are crosses, no pure dogs seems like.. if you find one let me know i want one tooo or use for stud or sumthin.
jjtonks
jjtonks
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Plott Hound Empty Pure Plott Hound

Post  Maui Boar Hunter Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:47 am

There is a guy on the Big Island by the name of Greg Gealon who lives in Hilo is selling a pure Plott Hound. His cell number is 808-936-0041. I think the dog is male and about a little over 1 1/2 years old. The dog is still learning and I think he said it found one pig. He is selling the dog because he had surgery and he won't be hunting for awhile. He does not want the dog to go to waste. I am not sure what he is selling the dog for so you just have to call him and find out if your interested. Last that I heard he still has the dog and wanted to know if I knew anyone that was interested.

Maui Boar Hunter
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Plott Hound Empty Re: Plott Hound

Post  Wahiawa hunta Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:03 am

How much that guy like for the dog
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Plott Hound Empty Plott dogs

Post  Nate Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 am

Gregs dog came from me. I may be having some later in the year. My line is rough and catchy medium range they have Crockett Plott in them I have mostly 1/2 Plott. w/airdale cross been hunting them for the past 10 years. Dam good dogs on hogs. will fight the boar till the end. Big Boars do not talk only a plott will tell you where they at. Very sure dogs you can read them watch them put their nose up they will wind and find off the truck. No runners like greyhounds or any silent running dogs. I Had a lot of hounds from all over the world the Plott Dog is the Best Big Game dog around. All I own to keep is Plotts. It only takes one Rough Plott to do It like a 1 dog army. This Dogs makes your hair stand up when they are fighting a big boar they will stay and stay and stay on the fight they can take the cracks till the end. Ever had that????? I use no Bulls to catch only Plottdogs. ..................... GET A REAL DOG A PLOTTDOG.............. limited sales only..... Nate

Nate
small kine choppers
small kine choppers

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:41 am

so wat Nate wea u from then ... I from hawaii..
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  BOAR-KILLA Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:20 am

i Had that wasnt plott hounds but seen some of the best scraps real dogs Shocked
BOAR-KILLA
BOAR-KILLA
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Plott Hound Empty plots

Post  hog428 Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 am

It's so nice to see you stand up for your line!!!!!! they are German bread they came to the us in 1750 buy Jonathan plott the dog comes from dobe shepherd bull but others say blood hound and cur mix since they were brought to the us only one time were the dogs ever bread outside the original line that is the leopard plott until 1900 a man named fergeson he bread the blevins hound into the line they were a line made for bear in the 70s these were solid bear dogs I hunted with them pleanty But I haft to say no offense but if you never like em run ONLY BULLS Im sure your dogs are top shelf

hog428
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down