Hawaii Sportsman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONT DUMP YOUR DOGS IN THE MOUNTAIN!!

+2
Babooze
HYPA
6 posters

Go down

DONT DUMP YOUR DOGS IN THE MOUNTAIN!! Empty DONT DUMP YOUR DOGS IN THE MOUNTAIN!!

Post  HYPA Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:32 pm

YOUNG hunters please dont dump your unwanted dogs in the mountain! especially in an area were the community allows hunting, lately their have been dogs dumped up in the waimalo area and the communtiy is concerned. I dont have to go through the whole gauntlet of saying that this is not right, The hunter is responsible for the dog wanted or not. Take them to the humane society or find a home for them.

Also guys that set traps in an area were they know dogs run, dont get upset when those traps are cut down, thats one of the worst ways a dog can die.

This post was put up for freinds who hunt the area and dont want that freedom of hunting halted because someone wont go back for their animal. leave a sign with your number so these thing can be taking care of the right way, dont put the burden on the people of the community
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

DONT DUMP YOUR DOGS IN THE MOUNTAIN!! Empty Re: DONT DUMP YOUR DOGS IN THE MOUNTAIN!!

Post  Babooze Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:13 am

C'mon guys just like Hypa said we dont want that freedom taken away! There are people out there looking for stuff just like this to prove their point! That point being that hunting with dogs is cruel and that we dont care for our dogs. I am not saying that anyone here does stuff like that, but if we do see it going on we gotta step up and say something. I met the people that want to take away what we love and live for and believe me this is EXACTLY what The Citizens for Safe Hiking is looking for. They will lie to achieve what they want, so we gotta watch ourselves. Dont let stuff like this happen!

Babooze
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

http://hawaiioutdoorsman.freeforums.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

DONT DUMP YOUR DOGS IN THE MOUNTAIN!! Empty Re: DONT DUMP YOUR DOGS IN THE MOUNTAIN!!

Post  w Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 am

w

Last edited by w on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

w
Piglet
Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  **BRADDAH TOMZ** Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:29 am

You right braddah hypa.PILAU is da word.But as far as young hunters I dont know about that 1.might be mixed plate.Alohazzz
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
**BRADDAH TOMZ**
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  HYPA Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:36 am

Yea tako you probably right,but the comunity is seeing some young ones in there..........I hate to think that one old timer would do that Neutral
HYPA
HYPA
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:43 am

haha I know one older Hunta that do that he buy dogs and if the dogs don't show him any thing the he dumb the down east range road... And so sad I went pick up one of the dog and give um to one of my uncle that hunt and the dog grab pig and the dog track Lil bit.... And then they guys that dumb the dog they talk shit about the dog... But I not goin say there name but they live in waipo valley
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  alikaf Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:25 am

WE ALL KNOW HIS NAME.............. "JACOB S." DONT DUMP YOUR DOGS IN THE MOUNTAIN!! Icon_evil THATSS Y US "HUNTER", GET BAD NAME!!!!

Last edited by alikaf on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
alikaf
alikaf
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wahiawa hunta Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:36 am

haha fucken Alika u known yea rite off the spot
Wahiawa hunta
Wahiawa hunta
big daddy boar
big daddy boar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down